SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm

These two sizzle! Wow! Are we sure she's F3?

One thing that I noticed about Ben last episode: He looooves confident women. Olivia, Jennifer, Jubilee--even Lauren B a bit--sorta freaked him out with the insecurity. Caila and JoJo kept on with being confident. For the time being. Until they break down. Which'll be next episode probably. Most likely. :gotcha:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 pm

There is no way they will cast men under 25, no matter who the ette is.

Great photo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Caila just stands out to me.  She has that special something. She is so different than the standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  I have watched every season and she will be one I will remember in the most positive way. I hope TPTB make a smart decision and cast her as the next Bachelorette.   That would be a positively amazing season. beatingheart  PINKHEART  rose bud

Wonderful Photo....so Caila.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 pm

I've said it before - I have 3 sons between ages 24 and 28 and I'd love for any of them to bring home Caila - or her identical twin! And they are good looking, successful and really nice young men - a la Ben! A mother can wish!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Almost forgot about this gem Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 2764 #TheBachelor #BachelorNation by @natalieshabtai

So much genuine talent - and beauty. #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #Vegas by @natalieshabtai

Get excited for Bachelor Monday! Things girls certainly are Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1f64c. #TheBachelor #BachelorNation by @natalieshabtai

I Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 2764 these ladies. Thank you for being weird with me. by @natalieshabtai
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm

I love that Caila is very clearly back in Boston and at her job post-show (based on some social media posts that were posted several pages back). So it looks like if she isn't the next lead, she seems like she's fine with being back to her normal life.

Honestly, she seems more mature to me than the last two female leads who were both older than she is.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Even Andi was back at her job after JPG's season, though not for long. It's not like most people even know who Caila is at this point, so what else has she got to do?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
. c o l l e c t m e m o r i e s . Cleaned out the house a bit today & am feeling a little lighter... The act of letting go is exciting, you're making room for the possibility of something greater by @cailaquinn

I like this. I use this saying a lot. Especially when business is slow, and depressing. I make up a bunch of file folders, put sticky tags on them for when I write their names, they are empty, but I'm making room for all my new business. (which at the time seems hopeless) I have endless examples of this saying, it's a very positive out look and especially used when you're feeling a change is coming.

IMO she's knows there's a possibility of change coming her way. Imagine organizing closets and pretty much your life, in case you are the next lead. She's a smart cookie. I hope she is the next lead. For once I think what ever the outcome, she will be grateful for the experience and will use it to her advantage to better herself for the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:13 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I love that Caila is very clearly back in Boston and at her job post-show (based on some social media posts that were posted several pages back).  So it looks like if she isn't the next lead, she seems like she's fine with being back to her normal life.  

Honestly, she seems more mature to me than the last two female leads who were both older than she is.  

JMO but mark my words. If she hasn't already given her notice she will be gone from her job before the end of February.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:16 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:I love that Caila is very clearly back in Boston and at her job post-show (based on some social media posts that were posted several pages back).  So it looks like if she isn't the next lead, she seems like she's fine with being back to her normal life.  

JMO but mark my words. If she hasn't already given her notice she will be gone from her job before the end of February.

You mean for bachelorette? Or just cuz?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:23 pm

That's always a good sign of the next potential lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Lol watching the episode again, they're time together was literally Ben complimenting her and her saying thank you each time and them making out. Literally, he said she looked "good" looked "nice" looked "gorgeous" I think he was feeling her Bollywood dance uhm...costume uhm a little too much laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess