SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Lauren B. and Jubilee work on their dish.
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 -the-bachelor--week-

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 -the-bachelor--week-

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-5-photos-the-ladies-sizzle-in-the-kitchen-and-ben-channels-his-inner-model-80941.aspx

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is his physical chemistry with some of the other girls THAT intense that "I'd be soooo jealous if I were Lauren.."?? I mean, there's a huge difference with the way he acts with her than the other girls though!

Yes, yes they are. With JoJo 100%. There are SC's of him with a frickin' boner by the waterfalls. I was actually shocked to learn that he picked Lauren.

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Duke702 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is his physical chemistry with some of the other girls THAT intense that "I'd be soooo jealous if I were Lauren.."?? I mean, there's a huge difference with the way he acts with her than the other girls though!

Yes. He def act different with Lauren, in that he seems most interested in her in a wife way. But he is making out and being touchy with a lot of girls. So the physical stuff and having to watch it as his fiancé, would be hard to watch.  And that pic of him in the waterfall wih JoJo towards the end of the season...pretty steamy.

Exactly, he wants to F JoJo, but marry Lauren B. That's how I see it.

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:48 pm

He can want jojo all he wants but his heart belongs to Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Why care if he wants to F JoJo but marry Lauren B though... He picked Lauren at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:59 pm

So, on the group date, Lauren is wearing a cute black dress, but in the video for next week, she is seen kissing Ben in all white. I wonder when that happens?

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Maybe he wanted to f them all? laugh out loud It would make sense to me if he was sexually attracted to his f1 and f2 (and a few others) seeing as often times the lead sleeps with more than 1 person. Ben is 26? I don't think it's a strange phenomenon.

He may have had some self restraint and only consummated with the f1, but I have no doubt he was sexually attracted to a few, and, well, his body reacted when he made out with them. giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Maybe he wanted to f them all? laugh out loud It would make sense to me if he was sexually attracted to his f1 and f2 (and a few others) seeing as often times the lead sleeps with more than 1 person. Ben is 26? I don't think it's a strange phenomenon.

Of course, but I thought that he was a good ~Christian man...

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:14 pm

I guess that depends on what everyone constitutes as a 'good Christian.' I think he's a solid, good guy, but clearly not celibate by any means.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:So, on the group date, Lauren is wearing a cute black dress, but in the video for next week, she is seen kissing Ben in all white. I wonder when that happens?

It happens at the group date after party. Here's a link to the thread where this was sleuthed:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3309p360-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-social-media-vids-media-sleuthing-spoilers-4
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:42 pm

I'm sure Ben got stiffies with a few girls affraid

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Maybe he wanted to f them all? laugh out loud It would make sense to me if he was sexually attracted to his f1 and f2 (and a few others) seeing as often times the lead sleeps with more than 1 person. Ben is 26? I don't think it's a strange phenomenon.

Of course, but I thought that he was a good ~Christian man...

Good Christian men are still men. You don't stop being sexually attracted to other people just because you're a Christian. Same goes for women *coughEmilycough*. They just don't show quite the physical signs a guy does. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan