SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AmoreBella Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 am

Picture of Lauren and Jojo back up dresses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC7G9OahsRD/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bellehuntley Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:56 am

I love Lauren's!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 am

I ship Lauren in white. Gorgeous ! blowkiss

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 am

Both of those dresses are so much nicer than the ones they went with!! Especially JoJo's. I can kind of see why Lauren wouldn't want to wear white.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:36 am

The white one is gorgeous on Lauren. 
JoJo--just no no. Looks like a Las Vegas show girl. Why do they do this to the F2?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:51 pm

It seems as if Lauren really likes simple, elegant dresses and JoJo is more into the glitz. Not really a fan of any of the dresses...the ones they picked or the backups. If you forced me to pick, I'd go with Laurens blue dress. This stylist sucks....big time. I wish they would just let the women wear their own.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Maybe the stylist knew what color boxers Ben was wearing and wanted to match it to Lauren, and that's the only style choice she had in that royal blue color . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Ben is funny

https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi/status/709446913808969728

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Ben is funny

https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi/status/709446913808969728

Ahhh- what does it say?? Why is my twitter not working?! Agh. Thank you for hooking a sister up! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 2498057887
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 pm

^ Someone asked him to get SnapChat and he said maybe Kaitlyn & Shawn can help him get one. If he does, at least he waited until after the season! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 pm

The snap thing perfectly encapsulates Ben; he plays by the rules so much, even the hint of misbehavior and repeating the spoiler of snapchat last season is too much for him. He's adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:09 am

My computer crashed so I am behind in responding to the finale on Monday.

I like Ben and Lauren together. Hopefully they haven't split yet.

One confession: this was a dull season. The winning couple isn't terribly affectionate on camera, perhaps because of their conservative upbringings. Even Sean and Catherine were a bit spunkier despite his brag of being a "born again virgin". Yet Lauren is such a sweetheart that you could not help but root her on. Have we ever seen her get angry or upset on screen?

Funny thing. The mid-season promos did have me temporarily fooled into thinking we were getting some sort of surprise ending. Possibly a last minute switcheroo or something. Yet that scenario gradually evaporated from my mind by the time of the fantasy dates when Chris Harrison kept repeating over and over... and over... about Ben being "first" among Bachelors to say ILY to both of his top two ladies. Of course, we all know that is silly fib. Heck, I detect Alex did that way back on season 1 with runner up Trista. Also we had the Jason situation. Yet when Harrison OVER-emphasizes something, that is because there is nothing else to emphasize. The ending is simply "an emotional" one rather than The Most Dramatic.

With the previous "women tell all" show, I was already suspicious that Jo-Jo was being groomed for the 'ette role. Why? They focused too much on Jubilee's conflicts in the house, which they wouldn't have had she been chosen. Although Caila was asked the all important "what was it like on the first night" question that Chris Soules, Andi, Sean and countless other leads were asked at the start of their "tell all" shows, she received a very short and "blah" hot seat session... suggesting that Fleiss & Co. thought she lacked a certain... something... that was needed for a lead role. Also her early rejection scene in the fantasy date episode played out rather sloppily on screen, edit-wise.

One thing that is obvious about Jo-Jo is that she is a great story teller / narrator. That is important for lead roles. She has a very expressive face... so expressive that you could sense she was not "buying" Ben's ILY and was only mildly "blindsided". Also she was all "over" him by sitdown time at ATFR, probably because she was already informed of her new job and had to act more "surprised and honored" when given the news.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej