SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:RSdoesn't think they will wed...Did he say this about Chris and Whitney?  Anyone remember?  
RS said Chris wanted to be the Bachelor for the notoriety and money. His intent wasn't to find a wife. I think Ben does want to find a wife and get married.  I'm just not sure if Lauren wants to be scrutinized by the public and is OK with all the obligations/attention that comes from being the Bachelor's fiancé. If anyone's going to end their relationship I think it will be Lauren JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Justafan2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:44 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:RSdoesn't think they will wed...Did he say this about Chris and Whitney?  Anyone remember?  
RS said Chris wanted to be the Bachelor for the notoriety and money. His intent wasn't to find a wife. I think Ben does want to find a wife and get married.  I'm just not sure if Lauren wants to be scrutinized by the public and is OK with all the obligations/attention that comes from being the Bachelor's fiancé. If anyone's going to end their relationship I think it will be Lauren JMO

I completely agree. If Lauren really is F1 (which I still believe right now), I am very curious to see how she does with all the interviews and such post show. She seems so uncomfortable in front of the camera but maybe it will be different in a strictly interview environment.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:50 pm

I never criticise anyone from doing DWTS. I draw the line at those marriage/relationship rehab shows though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Justafan2 wrote:I completely agree. If Lauren really is F1 (which I still believe right now), I am very curious to see how she does with all the interviews and such post show. She seems so uncomfortable in front of the camera but maybe it will be different in a strictly interview environment.

I can see why some people think she's "wooden" - based in particular in some of her ITMs. But even then, if she lets herself show emotions, she own's whatever it is she's saying. Her job puts her in front of people all the time so she can't be all that shy and reserved. If she can do the interview circuit and let just a little bit of her emotions show she just might surprise us.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:I completely agree. If Lauren really is F1 (which I still believe right now), I am very curious to see how she does with all the interviews and such post show. She seems so uncomfortable in front of the camera but maybe it will be different in a strictly interview environment.

I can see why some people think she's "wooden" - based in particular in some of her ITMs. But even then, if she lets herself show emotions, she own's whatever it is she's saying. Her job puts her in front of people all the time so she can't be all that shy and reserved. If she can do the interview circuit and let just a little bit of her emotions show she just might surprise us.

I agree, Lucas. I am actually a fan of hers but do see that she isn't the most comfortable with the cameras. It was most noticeable after the ILY's and she went to hide her face. I do think she is well spoken and articulate though and will do fine with the Q&A parts of post show.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Lauren is reserved but obviously since she works with the public is capable of talking to strangers.  That is in the framework of her job.  The unpleasant aspect for Lauren on the post show press circuit will to have to repeatedly discuss how she felt/feels, dealt/deals about Ben being so conflicted and falling for and saying ILY to both her and JoJo.  It will not be enjoyable for Lauren.
DWTS is a great cash grab.....but money isn't everything.  My only issue with DWTS is it has proven to be a stresser because the chosen one Lauren in this case has to continue to play the role of Lauren the pretty cheerleader for Ben as he continues to play out his starring role as Bachelor Ben on DWTS.  To me the most successful couples make the effort to be on a more equal footing as they move forward IRL away from the spotlight.  LA is not an easy place to be private.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:00 pm

In this case, Ben may be moving there anyway. We don't know about their plans post-show. Lauren can keep working so she doesn't have to sit and wait for Ben to be done.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 pm

She lives there, so I would think they'd be spotted while out (running errands, dates, etc.) as long as they do long distance and travel back and forth.  Regardless of where they go, it won't be private immediately following them going public, IMO.  So whether they do DWTS or not, as long as she or they are in LA and she doesn't immediately move to Denver or them relocate somewhere new together, I'd expect them to be in the public eye.  If your going to be in it anyway, why not take advantage of the opportunity and nest egg, DWTS provides.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:10 pm

In that case.....  If Ben is planning to move to LA then he better do DWTS because he is going to need to win so he can get enough money for a downpayment on a new home a couple hours drive outside the LA basin. And when I say a couple hours...I mean without traffic which happens about twice, once a year never. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 pm

When/where did RS say that Lauren and Ben wouldn't get married? I just want to know the whole context of what was said.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 pm

He was asked during his weekly video chat last night. I think he's said it a few times in his chats, recaps, and reader email columns.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 87b72b10 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 86669110 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:30 pm

I don't watch his video chats but I do read the weekly columns. From what I have seen, he has no insider knowledge, at least so far. He is simply basing it on the general Bachelor statistics.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej