SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:32 pm

His most obvious errors (I am sure I am forgetting some) was Brad 2.0, Des' season, and Kaitlyns. In all cases I believe we had it figured out here. For sure Brads season thanks to the picture in his fridge.

I swear there is at least one more I am forgetting.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Ali's, he said she ended up alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Ali's, he said she ended up alone.

Yes! Thank You, I knew there was one more.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Does anyone know, historically at this point in the season, how other leads have answered how they are doing now? Do most say at this point they are engaged and happy? How did their tones compare to Ben right now?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Seems to roughly all be the same party line.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Sometimes they try to fool us. The lead says "you'll have to watch" or "I'm happy how things turned out" aka Ali.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
moonchild wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Before which season did RS begin spoiling?
What is his success rate? Percentage-wise?

I think he gained notoriety when he spoiled Jason's filmed break up with Melissa.

It was that season.
I do not know how he got linked that season with the above bolded.
He was not the one that got that news. How do I know? Because it was ME. That was the first time he and I crossed paths via emails/pms and one of the last times we crossed paths.
Lets just leave it at the fact I had a source that actually sent me photos. My best friend (since I have been 10) lives in Carrollton and her daughter had a teacher who was Melissa's teacher and yada yada yada. I had something substantial. He had hearsay.
This is why I will repeatedly rag on him. He takes things and accepts them for his own. He is not man enough to credit those due credit. And his sources are not always concrete.

He was not the one that got that news. How do I know? Because it was ME. Kashathediva, I just read this is this is awesome. What a scoop. Do you still get people who give you info? RS should have absolutely given you credit!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Won't be expecting to see or hear much from the Bach crew over the next few days .. All ensconced in LA somewhere .. And the wait begins.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:45 pm

I would say there are many people on the forum who get thrown bits and pieces of info or fall into a nice little jewel of info. Some people know things and come here to share with a member or two and we get lucky if we are allowed to post the info anonymously.
When I got that little nugget above, it caused such an uproar on one message board. This forum vilified Molly and loved Melissa and was being fed false spoilers that were all kinds of crazy about Jason and Melissa being married etc.  I was eventually banned from that message forum, they could not handle the truth. 
So news is not always welcomed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:52 pm

I recall those times myself Kasha .. After getting beaten to a pulp .. I gave up some really awesome connections and walked away for a couple seasons .. Funny .. I recently found an email from one of my best contacts .. Was soo kewl

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:I would say there are many people on the forum who get thrown bits and pieces of info or fall into a nice little jewel of info. Some people know things and come here to share with a member or two and we get lucky if we are allowed to post the info anonymously.
When I got that little nugget above, it caused such an uproar on one message board. This forum vilified Molly and loved Melissa and was being fed false spoilers that were all kinds of crazy about Jason and Melissa being married etc.  I was eventually banned from that message forum, they could not handle the truth. 

Oh my you were banned??!!  This message board does such a good job of keeping this forum civil.  I love that you all bring such interesting information and tidbits to this site.  Especially if they are factual clues, like what you had with Jason's season.  But I have to keep myself from getting too invested.  I do not know these people and they are in stressful situations.  Hopefully we can look for the truth and believe the best.  I hope to hear more clues from you soon!!! Especially who Ben will pick!!! <3 BenLo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:10 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would say there are many people on the forum who get thrown bits and pieces of info or fall into a nice little jewel of info. Some people know things and come here to share with a member or two and we get lucky if we are allowed to post the info anonymously.

Oh my you were banned??!!  This message board does such a good job of keeping this forum civil.  I love that you all bring such interesting information and tidbits to this site.  Especially if they are factual clues, like what you had with Jason's season.  But I have to keep myself from getting too invested.  I do not know these people and they are in stressful situations.  Hopefully we can look for the truth and believe the best.  I hope to hear more clues from you soon!!!  Especially who Ben will pick!!!  <3  BenLo.  
I was far from the only one who got banned at that particular site. There are quite a few members here that were in that elite club. I'd say a dozen easily. Almost all of us were "veteran sleuthers". 
During that time they had a member that was for lack of better words a sham and a farce. The username was IlovemySonBest and she posed as Jason's mom. She would never definitively state _____________, but she would make hints about outcomes, would tease members and start rumors with those tactics.
 There were members that were very vocal with the admins about this being a joke and a dangerous way for the board to treat members believing her. Anyway, we were all banned. No great loss. 
FORT who realized this member was a sham, still had a hard time swallowing what ended up being fact in Jason's season. 
Like I said, often times unpopular information whether true or not is not welcomed.
Thank you for the bolded above. It is of utmost importance to me, and I think I can speak for all the mods in saying, that we have a forum that treats it's members and their opinions respectfully. group hug

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej