SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:Maybe he does pull a Mesnick??? Let's Lauren go and then realizes he made the wrong decision and let's JoJo go?  Then calls Lauren????  And brings her back to propose to????

No because CH quipped it's more like a 3/4 Mesnick and not full on one. GA calls it the Besnick.

I highly doubt he lets Lauren go and then realizes he makes a mistake after seeing Jojo. Makes him look way too wishy-washy and immature. Can you imagine the reaction? Pigs would fly before this happens (hey, special Lauren reference), but if it did, if I were Lauren, I'd smack him...yelling, "You just thought you wanted to propose to Jojo 2 seconds ago?" .nope, wouldn't fly if the girl has any self-respect... Definite water cooler talk the next day, but brings 0 credibility to Ben and the Bachelor brand..

Same thing with Jojo...I don't think Jojo would go from being rejected to minutes/hour later running back into his arms when he said he loved Lauren more. Nope. Not happening.

I, too, think it is from his histrionics.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Rdjbb wrote:That's what I mean.  He fixes things before they leave Jamaica.  3/4 Mesnick?

No I think everything happens within the FRC. No switcheroo . Just lots of crying and angst ala the Mesnick, we have to give props to GA for inventing the "Besnick" giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Can someone look into the SC's I asked about a few posts ago. Very curious....
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Miyala wrote:CH wrote in his blog that what usually stays in the Fantasy S doesn't this time... I believe he says good bye to Caila and she questions why he then slept with her or something...

Uh oh.  Why do I have the feeling that Ben's perfect image is going to be tarnished when all is said and done.   They are totally setting him up for the fall.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Can someone look into the SC's I asked about a few posts ago.  Very curious....

I saw it, too. What do you think is curious about it? I can't wrap my head around it. Since I doubt he wears that shirt twice during the trip (or at least on camera) he wakes up with Lauren, kisses her, and goes to sit down with someone else and tells her he loves her (I don't think the second ILY is with Lauren). What was the order of the FD's (filmed?)...once we have that info (oh wait, that was posted :Caila, Lauren, Jojo), then more may be illuminated. This seems like a spur of the moment conversation which may mean he's sending someone home early(Caila). But, then the next day, he still has Jojo's date? Super confused here.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Miyala wrote:CH wrote in his blog that what usually stays in the Fantasy S doesn't this time... I believe he says good bye to Caila and she questions why he then slept with her or something...

Uh oh.  Why do I have the feeling that Ben's perfect image is going to be tarnished when all is said and done.   They are totally setting him up for the fall.  Jmo.

But then, I think he doesn't wait for the RC to let her go. He wouldn't wear that shirt to the RC. He's wearing either the light green button down or the darker green t-shirt (though, that looks pretty casual, too).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:18 pm

In any case, if one of the ily's is said next week, that's all I need to hear because we know who the second ILY belongs too. If not, then ...back to the drawing board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:20 pm

Have y'all looked in the SC Discussion/Sleuthing Thread ?  I think Litta's cleared up a lot of what's being discussed here in that thread.  Or I've confused myself with which SC's y'all are talking about one.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Have y'all looked in the SC Discussion/Sleuthing Thread ?  I think Litta's cleared up a lot of what's being discussed here in that thread.  Or I've confused myself with which SC's y'all are talking about one.  giggling

Wow! That would be epic! Saying it only to Lauren but his green t-shirt PI shows him saying, this week I said Ily to two women. Can he mean the same?

All I'm leaning too is, one ily may not be to Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Rdjbb wrote:That's what I mean.  He fixes things before they leave Jamaica.  3/4 Mesnick?

I don't know, but the way Ben was emphasizing to Lauren's dad and sister that a proposal to Lauren would be "real" did make me wonder if TPTB are going to make him do something fake before they get to the real. That and all the blindside references.

But then again, if they had actual footage of anything actually happening like that, I think we'd see some hint of it in the preview and that chopped up preview isn't showing it imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

I don't think so. What's also discussed in the FS is private talk about goals and "real talk". Could be just things disconnected for Ben and his F3 girl right there. Normally what they talk about isn't aired but this time it is .imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

No I think everything happens within the FRC. No switcheroo . Just lots of crying and angst ala the Mesnick, we have to give props to GA for inventing the "Besnick" giggling

During the anniversary special CH made it clear that the Mesnick refers to crying over the balcony, not the switch. My guess, that Ben cries more than anyone since Jason and we have already seen plenty of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej