SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 am

Wonder how Lauren B. feels reading this now.  I would need a lot of convincing by Ben that I was his true F1, and woman he loves.  Granted this may be hype for the show, but it does look like Ben is very confused at the end.  Ben you have some "splaining" to do!  :winkie:
JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I am opened to anybody trying any possible way Smiley  Not sure when i will as currently at work ( Embarressed!)

Just trying to close the loop on anything that we can. I posted this in the No Discussion thread and also here for any discussion anyone feels a need for:

Lucas wrote:In the preview we saw Ben make a phone call to a woman's voice saying ^Hello^ and there's been some speculation about who Ben was talking to. Sophie posted that she analyzed the voice and concluded it was Ben's Mother, and I agree. So here's my analysis and something all of us can use to make our own conclusions.

In this audio clip

we hear a woman's voice say:

^Hello^ <> ^I wondered if they were going to make your job a tough one^

(I'm using the same method to identify edits as before).

The word ^Hello^ came from a YouTube video of the preview (the unknown voice) and the words ^I wondered if they were going to make your job a tough one^ came from a YouTube video of Episode 1 when Ben calls his parents after meeting all the ladies and that's his mother talking.

IMO this is the same voice - and just as he called his parents after he met all the ladies, he calls them again just before he proposes to his F1.

Good stuff Lucas! Thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Wonder how Lauren B. feels reading this now.  I would need a lot of convincing by Ben that I was his true F1, and woman he loves.  Granted this may be hype for the show, but it does look like Ben is very confused at the end.  Ben you have some "splaining" to do!  :winkie:
JMO

**IMO**It really can't be explained though. **IMO**He fell for 2 amazing ladies, and it boiled down to him just not being able to let Lauren go, but bring able to let JoJo go. I think Lauren is a realist, and gets why it'd be easy to fall for JoJo. It just boils down him choosing Lauren and not wanting to let her go. 

I've been wondering how the lead is able to get out of the intense bubble, and start building up a strong relationship with the F1. How long does it take, and how does the lead and F1 deal with it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO)
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I've been wondering how the lead is able to get out of the intense bubble, and start building up a strong relationship with the F1. How long does it take, and how does the lead and F1 deal with it.

IMO it happens pretty darn quickly. At the end of the (sliced and diced) preview we hear Ben say:

^And now I'm gonna ask a woman to love me for the rest of her life.^

and see Ben say:

"'cause [ laughing ] I'm ready. Really ready."

So perhaps he was already out of the intensity of the bubble (or at the very least well along the journey out) before he met with Lauren to propose.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Wonder how Lauren B. feels reading this now.  I would need a lot of convincing by Ben that I was his true F1, and woman he loves.  Granted this may be hype for the show, but it does look like Ben is very confused at the end.  Ben you have some "splaining" to do!  :winkie:
JMO

**IMO**It really can't be explained though. **IMO**He fell for 2 amazing ladies, and it boiled down to him just not being able to let Lauren go, but bring able to let JoJo go. I think Lauren is a realist, and gets why it'd be easy to fall for JoJo. It just boils down him choosing Lauren and not wanting to let her go.

Unlike some past seasons where an F2 wasn't really ready to commit to a relationship, this season we seem to have had one who was - and not only was F2 willing to commit, the lead had very strong feelings for her - she was, in summary - a very viable choice he could have made. The fact is he didn't choose that very viable option, he chose another (very viable) option because he cared more for his F1 choice than he did for his F2 choice. IMO pretty compelling that the girl he picked as F1 was the one he really wanted as F1.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:58 pm

I still think this is nothing other than trying to make us believe it was closer than it actually was. They knew that Ben made it pretty obvious that it was Lauren from early on so they threw everything they had to try to confuse the viewers. First there was Leah telling Ben that Lauren wasn't the same with them as with him. There was also Jojo and others telling him that they could see he had something special with Lauren. Both would have made him back off towards her somewhat or at least question his own actions, if not hers.

As it got near the end he may have thought that Jojo could handle it so kept her as f2. He probably did have true feelings for her and a lot of chemistry so it made sense. I'm sure the producers were pushing him to lead her on even more so they could do exactly what they're doing now. It's very likely that he did love Jojo somewhat even if he wasn't truly "in love" with her. If you look back, all the male leads especially are talking about how confused they are and torn between their f2 even when it's not true. That's their job at that point in the season. The producers go a long way to getting their soundbites from the ITMs so it's hard to know what's really true and what was just creative questioning.

Then they turned to editing. What could they do to hide the obvious? In this case they used a lot of frankenbyting, ITMs, and flipping of video (limo) to get the impression they wanted - that Ben was torn between his f2 and maybe even sent away his f1 and brought back his f2. This is not designed to help the new couple in any way - it's all about ratings for them. This is really no different from many previous seasons and I'm sure it's always hard for everyone involved. I'm going to be surprised if they actually allow Jojo to show that she's not heartbroken on the ATFR show even if they do want her for lead. They can't build it up and not work it for the drama, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:02 pm

^^ I hope you are right. I feel Ben is too genuine to pretend to be in love with 2 women and or one for that matter. Otherwise I would say this is part of a cover-up to hide his strong feelings for Lauren B for sure.  As much as the viewers may want it, TBTB are not going to show us a love story without drama.  Once we see Ben, Lauren B. and JoJo out of the bubble, it may be more clear to the viewers that Lauren B. is truly the one he wanted most.  The current articles about the blindside/drama at the end does purposely raise doubt.   IMO.

Lucas, I hope you are around to analyze all this "after the bubble".    yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Albean, I totally agree with your post 2 posts above!
Lucas, excellent analysis!! It looks like you proved my first instinct....that it was Ben's mom.

From the article....
“Looking back now,” he recently told Life & Style, “it was hard and there’s not always a clear answer for [what’s] right and wrong.” But, he added, “I have to be confident in my decision. I have to be confident.”

To me, that statement was about the entire process, not the final 2 girls. I could see Ben saying that in response to questions about letting (any of) the girls go. You know how these magazines, and news places take a statement and twist the meaning.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:30 pm

albean99 wrote:I still think this is nothing other than trying to make us believe it was closer than it actually was. T

Snipped

I agree... Plus really, L&S????? You mean these reliable 'journalists'?

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Las-1414-final-coverusa
9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 LAS-1410-Final-CoverA1
9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 LS

However, I do agree hat it helps pushing Jojo for Bette, which I would not mind

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:35 pm

albean99 wrote:
julychild wrote:I suppose this is "general"

Erica's dad. I guess he must be talking about Lauren R, since she's from Texas:

No, not her. It's a Lauren who wants to try out for the show. Yikes.
Dr Franklin Rose site

It doesn't say if she ever made the show. Well, they did have 5 Laurens to choose from, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Lucas, I hope you are around to analyze all this "after the bubble".    yes

I hope to be; the very beginning of it I will be.

sophienette wrote:I agree... Plus really, L&S????? You mean these reliable 'journalists'?

A classic! Still laughing!

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
julychild wrote:I suppose this is "general"

Erica's dad. I guess he must be talking about Lauren R, since she's from Texas:

No, not her. It's a Lauren who wants to try out for the show. Yikes.
Dr Franklin Rose site

It doesn't say if she ever made the show. Well, they did have 5 Laurens to choose from, LOL!!

I didn't read it closely but didn't she just have surgery? I'm guessing she's probably still just a "hopefull".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej