SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:18 pm

I remember seeing a quick sc during the preview of Ben leaning over a rail.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:28 pm

^^Yes, this one.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 7f5b88bc-ce7e-4dbd-8fde-9be8efa58194

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:That's what I mean.  He fixes things before they leave Jamaica.  3/4 Mesnick?

I don't know, but the way Ben was emphasizing to Lauren's dad and sister that a proposal to Lauren would be "real" did make me wonder if TPTB are going to make him do something fake before they get to the real. That and all the blindside references.

But then again, if they had actual footage of anything actually happening like that, I think we'd see some hint of it in the preview and that chopped up preview isn't showing it imo.

I once speculated that they didn't have footage of it and that's why they may not have shown it (assuming the recent thinking that the two ILUs are both to Lauren). But then it was pointed out that they must have something because CH once alluded that Ben didn't really realize he'd said it until production told him he had and I do now remember reading or hearing that.

I quite firmly believe that the ILU where Ben says "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well." is said to Lauren; in part because it "fits" what we know but also in the original preview aired on Bachelor Live showed a girl with blond hair in the very left of the image. The original ABC link no longer works and the recent versions of the preview have changed the cropping and removed the blond hair. Since the only blond girls left is Lauren it had to be her hair. The "I do love you" could also be Lauren and maybe the reason they haven't shown the "real 2nd girl ILU" but may have it on film could be that the only film they have is a shot that can't be cropped to hide who he said it to, so they have it - but can't show it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 pm

^ That's a really good point Lucas. I didn't even think of that myself. They're promoting the two "I love you" in the previews, so they have to show it happening and like you said, maybe they can't show the other one without giving away who got it from him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That's a really good point Lucas. I didn't even think of that myself. They're promoting the two "I love you" in the previews, so they have to show it happening and like you said, maybe they can't show the other one without giving away who got it from him.

IMO if they want a down-to-the-wire finish, they almost have to allow viewers to believe that the two ILU girls are the final 2. If one is Lauren (and they show it) and the other is Caila (and they show it) but Caila is sent home at F3 how do they keep suspense to the FRC? If the second is actually Caila - would they actually show her as the second? Or might they not show either in a way that will allow viewers to identify the two ILU girls. Or show one (Lauren) and let viewers assume the second is JoJo.

JMHO and really rambling on here ...

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That's a really good point Lucas. I didn't even think of that myself. They're promoting the two "I love you" in the previews, so they have to show it happening and like you said, maybe they can't show the other one without giving away who got it from him.

IMO if they want a down-to-the-wire finish, they almost have to allow viewers to believe that the two ILU girls are the final 2. If one is Lauren (and they show it) and the other is Caila (and they show it) but Caila is sent home at F3 how do they keep suspense to the FRC? If the second is actually Caila - would they actually show her as the second? Or might they not show either in a way that will allow viewers to identify the two ILU girls. Or show one (Lauren) and let viewers assume the second is JoJo.

JMHO and really rambling on here ...

Yeah, I'm with you on that. They're really hyping up the FRC to make the viewers believe he pulls a Mesnick. If we're shown that he says I love you to Lauren and Caila, IMO the viewers will not buy that he's that torn between Lauren and JoJo during the final episode. It just wouldn't be in favor for production IMO. Plus, we saw him tell his parents he loved both of the girls, so we know he supposedly loves his F2 and then he could have said it to Caila too? No way IMO. It doesn't fit the storyline of him "falling in love with two women." I'm thinking similarly to what you said that we either just see it with Lauren and then we're led to believe the second girl is JoJo or they have him saying it to JoJo too and they just can't give it away in the previews.

We were given a new clip of Ben and JoJo in their bathing suits, in a fairly dark room on their bed, so maybe he says it then? It will definitely be interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 pm

or they hear it, not filmed it... microphone in FS but no camera...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:33 pm

sophienette wrote:or they hear it, not filmed it... microphone in FS but no camera...

Or they actually filmed but but only play the audio track and make it look like he said it to JoJo when he actually said it to Caila.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:or they hear it, not filmed it... microphone in FS but no camera...

Or they actually filmed but but only play the audio track and make it look like he said it to JoJo when he actually said it to Caila.

If both ily's meant for just Lauren , how to account fo Ben saying this week I said ily to two women? Say one of the, was Caila in the context of lettng her go, the Finale could bring it's own angst without him saying it to
Jojo. He's still confused as with any lead and his F2's on that day . There's no way he feels for Jojo like any other F2 is felt for by the lead without having to tell her ily?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

If both ily's meant for just Lauren , how to account fo Ben saying this week I said ily to two women? Say one of the, was Caila  in the context of lettng her go, the Finale could bring it's own angst without him saying it to
Jojo. He's still confused as with any lead and his F2's on that day . There's no way he feels for Jojo like any other F2 is felt for by the lead without having to tell her ily?

I don't think the two ILY were for lauren. A few weeks ago on that after show Chris H made a point to use that as a highlight at the end , not that it means anything certain because it could be all smoke and mirrors but imo I don't think he would say to the same girl, "I do love you" and again say "I've known for a while now that im falling in love with you". IMO he meant one as a friend which could be JoJO and the "in love with you" to Lauren. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:21 am

Jolena wrote:I don't think the two ILY were for lauren. A few weeks ago on that after show Chris H made a point to use that as a highlight at the end , not that it means anything certain because it could be all smoke and mirrors but imo I don't think he would say to the same girl, "I do love you" and again say "I've known for a while now that im falling in love with you". IMO he meant one as a friend which could be JoJO and the "in love with you" to Lauren. jmo

That was my initial interpretation as well. I'm slightly less certain now as many seem to think that both statements were made to Lauren and that means that the real second ILY to the real second girl has yet to be seen. I do strongly suspect that this situation is more than a little bit contrived and that smoke and mirrors could play a big part in it. If indeed the phrase "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well." is said to Lauren in Ep9 (and I believe that it was) then they have to pull some sort of rabbit out of some sort of hat to keep viewers from realizing it was game over on Ep9.

IMO the way they keep the FRC ending a mystery is if Ben says ILY to both his F1 and his F2 but not to his F3 who we will see leave next Monday and appear on WTA.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:18 pm

There are two different women. I posted this elsewhere but guess it belongs here .

There are two different women from CH's new interview

Has that thing happened yet on the show?

It hasn't happened yet but it's going to and that's where Ben says out loud to two women that he loves them. It hasn't happened yet but we kind of showed it in the previews. He's fallen in love with two women, which isn't unheard of, but what's never happened is to say it out loud.

Do you ever secretly root for a contestant?

Absolutely. Well, first and foremost I'm rooting for the Bachelor and Bachelorette right away. I'm friends with Ben. I want this to work for him. That's the beauty of my job. There's no catch; it's not a game show, which is why I think it works so well. It's just two people and their choice at the end of this, so I just root for people to end up happy and for it to work. The good news is I get to do everything in my power to make that happen.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-harrison-on-why-this-season-of-the-bachelor-is-different/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej