SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:09 pm

How was Ben acting in his interviews? To me, he hasn't looked overly happy in recent pictures. Maybe it is just the few I saw.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 pm

He was cute on GMA- Lara Spencer noticed a little gleam in his eye.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:How was Ben acting in his interviews? To me, he hasn't looked overly happy in recent pictures. Maybe it is just the few I saw.
He seems like his normal self to me. And what pictures are you looking at? Again, he looks like his normal self. The only interview he was "weird" in, was the Kelly and Michael one...but that was because they were being kind of rude. The GMA interview is in the link I posted above (People), you can watch for yourself. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:35 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIcmYCDrgX/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti

Serious question, does Ben make all the women fall inlove...? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:41 pm

RS is doing an unusual amount of press going into this season. Weird!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS is doing an unusual amount of press going into this season. Weird!

All out to direct traffic to his site and increase the number of clicks!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/684132204860018689

What does it say under 'BONUS'?? I can only see "Ben declares not to have sexy or ....." Any clue?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 am

The McDonalds commercial courtesy EOnline

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 am

I think Ben is ready to get this season over with...
He retweeted this:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Awww10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:29 am

@higgins.ben my 6th grade love. LOL JK. he's just not that into me. & thankfully. cause #update4ASHDREW! good luck to the hometown hero! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 1f339 by @ashtonlinds
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Ben is ready to get this season over with...
He retweeted this:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 74 Awww10

I don't think that's what he meant.. He probably retweeted that because of the dog. A few tweets bellow that he also retweeted himself hugging a dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:54 am

^  I was basing it on his behavior on GMA, and on Bachelor Live and what he said... how exhausting/tired he is/felt.

Also, based on he chose his F1 months ago and doesn't strike me as the type of guy who is watching himself or the girls on the show for entertainment.

Cute dog, yes, but the tweet I think is a bit tongue in cheek and a give-away that he found love.

Considering Lauren's family dog recently passed away I think it may mean something special to Lauren that he tweeted it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90