SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:33 pm

The CH interview was interesting to me. He talked about Ben's season but also some of the shows editing early on vs now. Thanks for posting it, eversotrue.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 pm

Ben was just on Ryan Seacrest and it was hilarious!! Tanya, who works there, and is very good friends with Becca, told Ben she applied to be on his season and she's gonna be upset watching him find love and yada yad yada and it was amazing. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 73 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:35 pm

albean99 wrote:The CH interview was interesting to me. He talked about Ben's season but also some of the shows editing early on vs now. Thanks for posting it, eversotrue.
You're welcome. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:38 pm

What else did Ben say on Ryan Seacrest? Thanks in advance, eversotrue!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:42 pm

AmyB wrote:What else did Ben say on Ryan Seacrest? Thanks in advance, eversotrue!
Everyone was laughing and Ben told her "thanks for applying." She said even it doesn't work out for him on the show, she's there...and it was just funny. That's really it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Oh btw, on Kelly and Michael, Kelly kept saying she wanted Ben to pick the Chicken Enthusiast, and asking if he picked her. Then she just straight up asked who he picked, and he said "I wish I could tell you guys." awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 pm

eversotrue wrote:Oh btw, on Kelly and Michael, Kelly kept saying she wanted Ben to pick the Chicken Enthusiast, and asking if he picked her. Then she just straight up asked who he picked, and he said "I wish I could tell you guys." awwww

Sounds like a man who wants to tell everyone. It will probably drive him crazy having to keep the secret. Maybe like Sean there will be little hints along the way as we get further into the season and he is just itching to scream it from the rooftops.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:58 pm

It's okay Ben, we all already know laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks to those who shared this with me! yes

JournalGazette - Ft Wayne

Warsaw native's search for love starts tonight

Warsaw native Ben Higgins is ready to hand out some roses in the 20th season of “The Bachelor,” which premieres tonight on ABC.

The show tapped the software salesman in August after he unsuccessfully competed for the affections of Kaitlyn Bristowe on the spring season of “The Bachelorette.” During that season, he opened up to Bristowe about his insecurities from a failed relationship. He became a fan favorite, which resulted in people approaching him in restaurants and women waiting outside his residence to meet him, according to ABC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:59 pm

http://www.people.com/article/did-bachelor-ben-higgins-just-hint-he-is-engaged

GMA video from this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:13 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Lol at Lauren having two drinks! Hopefully, she's holding one for someone else.

She gives it to Ben when he comes in.  Smiley

I thought he looked great on GMA and Kelly & Michael and in the photos in Times Square. I can't believe I'm going to say this.... but he even looked sexy to me! laugh out loud A quiet sexy if you know what I mean. Lauren is a lucky lady! :Nod: His season is going to be exciting to watch! Smiley

Eversotrue, do you know where I can see Ben on Ryan Seacrest's show? I saw Kaitlyn and Britt last season but forget where. TYIA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:35 pm

rhondam wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Lol at Lauren having two drinks! Hopefully, she's holding one for someone else.

She gives it to Ben when he comes in.  Smiley

I thought he looked great on GMA and Kelly & Michael and in the photos in Times Square. I can't believe I'm going to say this.... but he even looked sexy to me! laugh out loud A quiet sexy if you know what I mean. Lauren is a lucky lady! :Nod:  His season is going to be exciting to watch! Smiley

Eversotrue, do you know where I can see Ben on Ryan Seacrest's show? I saw Kaitlyn and Britt last season but forget where. TYIA.
Ben wasn't in studio. The interview was over the phone. It should be posted on his website today or in the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90