SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:27 am

I'm happy we will be seeing Ben's personality this season. He really is adorable.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 am

Thanks. A more current vid would have been more appropriate IMO. I still don't remember seeing that haircut before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:41 am

nothatgirl wrote:Of COURSE, Chris's advice is to kiss them all.
Thank god Whitney kicked him to the curve. What a complete tool.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:43 am

I hope for his F1's sake Ben didn't kiss them all (and only a few).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I remember from the start of that board username: FecesThrowingMonkey.  Reason enough that board should be long gone.

laugh out loud, I remember that name. That was a long time ago.

Yes, it was. I have been following the show since inception.
I was amazed at how often that username went, IMO ,way overboard and what the motherboard would do to reign the users in line. It was a circus. IMO very little of real sleuthing value came from there. That is how I found FORT.

Now that I think of it, I think it was feces hurling monkey - same difference giggling Same here, since day 1.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I hope for his F1's sake Ben didn't kiss them all (and only a few).

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:32 am

I thought Chris' advice was to NOT kiss them all. Isn't that what he told ET??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:06 am

Where can I find what Chris actually said? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 am

Chris Soules talked about what advice he gave them in the extratv video. It should still be up on the extratv site. It's the one with the really short haircut on Ben.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:51 am

Is it just me? I don't care if he kisses them all, I suspect the lead will kiss a lot anyway. Just don't fall in love with them all laugh out loud. I'd be more concerned with a Mesnick or last season's situation.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:58 am

I don't care either. It's not like he's sleeping with them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Just don't do the kiss them to shut them up because you can't manage a conversation. Ben, the wine version, was the first I noticed doing this.

Otherwise, except when they kiss multiple people at the same cocktail party or on the same group date, I don't care. That is what they are there to do.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90