SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:24 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/29/ben-higgins-fantasy-suites-the-bachelor-interview/

More fantasy suite talk at the end of this article. This come from People's issue this month.

I love that he says sex shouldn't be taboo, and should be frank and honest. He said pretty much the same on the sex ed date.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:34 pm

^^^Exactly! It is TPTB that make it "dirty" and "taboo!" Ugh, I hope they leave Ben and his girls alone but I am not holding my breath. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:59 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Thanks for posting that. 
I am glad it's going to be more normal and tempered this season. He's so normal, I am glad and looking forward to the season.
You're welcome. Would this interview have been done recently? After the season has wrapped filming?
I suspect that it happened after filming solely due on the tense it is spoken/written in. JMO however. 
And btw--you have become successful at posting links. Love it! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^Exactly!  It is TPTB that make it "dirty" and "taboo!"  Ugh, I hope they leave Ben and his girls alone but I am not holding my breath.  sad

I don't remember them going as far as Kaitlyn's season before. I think having sex on the first date was surprising and her meltdown over it until she chose to tell Shawn made it hard to not make it an issue.

They hated JPG and still didn't overdue the raunchy with his FS dates.

JMO, it was Kaitlyn and her reactions and actions that made it necessary for them to make such as issue of it. I could be wrong. Sean got good ratings without sex, so I hope they let Ben try.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Thanks for posting that. 
I am glad it's going to be more normal and tempered this season. He's so normal, I am glad and looking forward to the season.
You're welcome. Would this interview have been done recently? After the season has wrapped filming?
I suspect that it happened after filming solely due on the tense it is spoken/written in. JMO however. 
And btw--you have become successful at posting links. Love it! yes
I'm actually on my computer... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:17 pm

I hope they leave Ben alone. Time will tell. I remember with Juan Pablo and the ocean "romp," happened before the Fantasy dates. TPTB are ruthless and look for every opportunity to put sex on the screen and make it dirty. That is who they are. Remember Molly and jason in the tent?? TPTB are the devil in disguise. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:28 pm

I think Ben's pre-airing propaganda sweep is going very successfully.  He's addressing every skanky aspect of Kaitlyn's season with the requisite alternate.  He'll be respectful.  He'll be kind.  He'll restrain his libido.  He'll be polite.

Good boy, now here's your treat and a pat on the head.

I imagine ABC is very pleased with their new pet.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:30 pm

^^^^Hahaha let us hope so, but it is TPTB and I still don't trust them. Someone from his season will be run over. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I hope they leave Ben alone.  Time will tell.  I remember with Juan Pablo and the ocean "romp," happened before the Fantasy dates.  TPTB are ruthless and look for every opportunity to put sex on the screen and make it dirty.  That is who they are.  Remember Molly and jason in the tent??  TPTB are the devil in disguise.  JMHO
Yup, they've been doing it way before Kaitlyn. Molly/Jason in the tent, Ed/Jillian and their lack of "fireworks" in the FS, Ben/Courtney in the ocean, JP/Clare, and stef/Joe in the pool. They might leave Ben alone if they are giving him a Sean Lowe edit, but it's hard to know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:40 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I hope they leave Ben alone.  Time will tell.  I remember with Juan Pablo and the ocean "romp," happened before the Fantasy dates.  TPTB are ruthless and look for every opportunity to put sex on the screen and make it dirty.  That is who they are.  Remember Molly and jason in the tent??  TPTB are the devil in disguise.  JMHO
Yup, they've been doing it way before Kaitlyn. Molly/Jason in the tent, Ed/Jillian and their lack of "fireworks" in the FS, Ben/Courtney in the ocean, JP/Clare, and stef/Joe in the pool. They might leave Ben alone if they are giving him a Sean Lowe edit, but it's hard to know for sure.
Some of those instances (Clare and JP, Courtney and Ben, etc.) were more so the lead/said girls fault more than TPTB themselves. They gave TPTB the amo to air it the way they did.. By not 'following the rules' and being sexually frustrated. From spoilers, it seems Ben 'followed the rules', a la Sean..but no way to know for sure until the season starts airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Despite everything Ben has said so far about getting to know the women, I would still bet that he will make out with multiple women and there will be complaints...from the women themselves and from viewers. Not that I think that he will be doing any more than any other lead, just that he has to do a show and kiss multiple women....and people always complain. How bad the criticism gets will depend on how tptb choose to edit Ben. He could very well tell each woman that they will only be talking in the FS, however, the question is will the editors let us see that? Due to the sex fest that the last Bette season was, they may do precisely that since they seem to be emphasizing the differences between Ben and Kaitlyn. I can only hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Some of those instances (Clare and JP, Courtney and Ben, etc.) were more so the lead/said girls fault more than TPTB themselves. They gave TPTB the amo to air it the way they did.. By not 'following the rules' and being sexually frustrated. From spoilers, it seems Ben 'followed the rules', a la Sean..but no way to know for sure until the season starts airing.

Yeah, I think there's no way to know. I know that I've heard that other leads have been able to get private time to do fiance type stuff before FS and it never made it to air. I also think that certain times, like Molly/Jason in the tent, they made it seem like something had happened that hadn't. So, it really just depends on the edit they're giving the lead. It does seem like Ben is Sean 2.0 and they'll play up his "christian good boy" persona, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sex-related or even just making out with too many girls-related drama. RS didn't originally spoil the Nick/Kaitlyn sex, so it not being in the spoilers doesn't really mean much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90