SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Thanks for sharing. This is good stuff to know.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:I work with Caila, she told producers she only had interest in doing this if Ben was the bachelor (so no not doing this for fame) she genuinely was excited about meeting him. And all her interviews took place in early August. She is actually one of the sweetest girls I've met and presents herself in a very classy way every time I see her also is very witty and funny

Thanks and welcome. I am excited to get to "know" Calia!! I think she is gorgeous.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan23 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:30 pm

No problem! So far I've been hearing she isn't expected to be in top 4 but I hope she is!

Patsfan23

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:No problem! So far I've been hearing she isn't expected to be in top 4 but I hope she is!

Is this recent information or was she not expecting to go so far when she started off?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan23 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

No this was just what I've seen people say on other blogs based off of "what they heard" so I'm not sure. Rose ceremony is tomorrow though so we'll know then

Patsfan23

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:No this was just what I've seen people say on other blogs based off of "what they heard" so I'm not sure. Rose ceremony is tomorrow though so we'll know then

Thanks for responding. I thought u guys had heard something at work on this.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:No this was just what I've seen people say on other blogs based off of "what they heard" so I'm not sure. Rose ceremony is tomorrow though so we'll know then
Are these blogs from people that personally know Caila? because I wouldn't put any stock into fan opinions. I hope she is in F4 though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:13 pm

I want the other contestants camps also to spill a little. Lol

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

I hope she is in the F4 too.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:27 pm

It's all speculation at this point in time, so you never know. We should know late tomorrow/after midnight early morning Tuesday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:17 pm

If Caila does get a htd wouldn't it be in her parents hometown and not Boston? They live in ohio now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan23 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:56 pm

According to rs Caila made top 4!!

Patsfan23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg