SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:14 am

She rocks these professional photography shots. Her eyes are mesmerizing.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:37 am

While the Asian heritage makes her look like Catherine I see no other similarity. She is beautiful but it worries me that she may have her eyes on the glam.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 pm

She reminds me of a cross between Catherine and a young Valerie Bertonelli. She is beautiful. I could see her with Ben.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:45 pm

My gut is saying her, but she might be too young for him. Not age but in attitude. But she is stunning.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Caila is very pretty. I like that she has a degree from Boston College -- that is a very respected school both in Boston and in the greater New England area. Their business program is well regarded. I'm looking forward to seeing her on the show.

FWIW, RS says that she makes the F6.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:38 pm

I'd feel pretty good about her chances as F1 if she makes F4. She has a pretty impressive resume. She and Ben will have the career aspect in common.

http://cailaquinn.branded.me/

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm

I am concerned with the findings of that hotel review from May 2015 where she said (paraphrasing) her and her boyfriend liked the hotel. It was posted by someone yesterday but I cannot find it now. I assumed it was in this thread but it must be in one of Ben's threads. Anyway, I'm just wondering how serious her and the boyfriend she is referring to in May 2015 were.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:34 pm

I just dont have a good gut feeling about her. And I've felt this way since I saw she was on the show. I just never said it because she seems like a pre-season fav to many of you! I just had to say it, I hope she goes home this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:42 pm

breannalauren wrote:I just dont have a good gut feeling about her. And I've felt this way since I saw she was on the show. I just never said it because she seems like a pre-season fav to many of you! I just had to say it, I hope she goes home this week.
I felt the same way about Olivia and now she's gone so you may be right. :Nod:

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:50 pm

I'm not invested in any constant or even the lead so far because there just isn't a lot of info out there on Ben and I didn't learn much about him on Kaitlyn's season. Sure, I thought what little I knew of Ben "matched" a couple of the girls on paper but I dont know them from Adam and therefore do not care how long they last and I don't mind if I'm "cheering for" someone and no one else is. It's all fun and part of this "sport" I enjoy IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:50 pm

I guess we'll see how it plays out. 
It could be the vacation was a clarifying moment in her life and she realized the relationship was not going in a positive direction. 
3-4 months later is generally enough time to distance you and move on. Heck, when I was single a month would have been plenty for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess we'll see how it plays out. 
It could be the vacation was a clarifying moment in her life and she realized the relationship was not going in a positive direction. 
3-4 months later is generally enough time to distance you and move on. Heck, when I was single a month would have been plenty for me.
That would've been easier. I've been on the other end of that scale with serious relationship, even when I'm doing the breaking up. hmmm

ETA: added clarification

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg