SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue May 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Since Erin and Jordan's second single date I thought she would be F1. Their connection seemed to be growing, she was consistent, realistic, and drama free. I wonder if she would have made it farther if she would have stayed the night?

I was concerned about Naz and Fleur's emotional highs and lows. The emotions come from the situation they're in. They're not use to sharing their boyfriend. They both seem to be all in with Jordan. In all relationships there are good times and bad times. He's seen both Naz and Fleur struggle which happens in real life. I guess that's a good thing.

In the preview Jordan's Mom isn't impressed with "Nasty Naz" His brother is "team Naz" whose opinion matters most?

Is Fleur is staying with her parents until the finale and then she'll move closer to where Jordan lives?

Naz is going to take advantage of every opportunity that comes her way. Which she should. I think she'll be on another reality TV show JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue May 03, 2016 1:00 pm

I agree Jen. Based on how Jordan approached this show with a laissez faire attitude, I do think Erin would have been the best option for him to just go with the flow.

I think Naz will be fine with the outcome & will ride the wave of her popularity. Fleur with her intensity towards Jordan don't make sense to me & I honestly do wish Jordan & her the best because they should be out of the bubble now. But yeah Fleur is still with her parents & would have to move for a man (though Auckland seems the place to be for the show's contestants) yet again & I hope this time things work out for her....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 pm

I do see pink on Naz pic.... and we ALL know what this means...............................................

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Fin10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Nopink10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Pink10

all the above are my S/caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:56 pm

From episode 18

FLEUR and ERIN ITM shooted the same day (probably the day of the rose ceremony in my opinion)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Image710
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Image610

versus NAZ shooted another day (in blue outfit, definitely another day in my opinion)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Image310
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Image810

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks for all the s/caps HEA.

All that black is so depressing. Black suits and ties are what's worn to funerals in my neck of the woods. Even the weather out the limo window looks depressing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:I do see pink on Naz pic.... and we ALL know what this means...............................................

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Fin10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Nopink10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Pink10

I see Fleur with something white. I'm not seeing pink on Naz.

Fleur hairstyle is just so blah and Naz look so dressed up

Any possibility of getting a better screen cap HEA?

Last edited by ElonM on Thu May 05, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:I do see pink on Naz pic.... and we ALL know what this means...............................................

I see Fleur with something white. I'm not seeing pink on Naz.

Any possibility of getting a better screen cap HEA?

Fleur has a blue dress. Will post it after this post

the pink sky/cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 22211

my s/cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 05, 2016 2:48 pm

I am not even sure if the color of the clothing will play into the decision. For one Jordan is wearing a black tie....weird choice IMO.

Also last season Matilda wore navy blue & Dani wore a silver dress. If this was the AU series, the person who wears the darker outfit has been F2 historically.

I think screencaps on the lighthing / weather will be the best bet to determine who arrived first....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 2:50 pm

mercieme wrote:I am not even sure if the color of the clothing will play into the decision. For one Jordan is wearing a black tie....weird choice IMO.

Also last season Matilda wore navy blue & Dani wore a silver dress. If this was the AU series, the person who wears the darker outfit has been F2 historically.

I think screencaps on the lighthing / weather will be the best bet to determine who arrived first....all JMO.

I was not talking about clothes at first but the clouds that have a definite pink tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 pm

using photoshop to find the color

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 555510
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 66666610

all above are my s/caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the s/caps HEA.

All that black is so depressing. Black suits and ties are what's worn to funerals in my neck of the woods. Even the weather out the limo window looks depressing.

you are welcome Guardian

I think the black is the security straps on chopper.

and I agree that was probably not the most sunny day that day sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689