SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Anyboat Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:01 pm

I am currently speaking with the owners of Oscar II to try and convince them to offer a discount for fans of the show... Will post an update here as soon as I hear back from them later today.

Name is Alex btw sorry, just wanted to formally introduce myself as the above post looks awfully spammy without it LOL

I represent Anyboat, the charter company that manages Oscar II FYI

We've already chartered one superyacht to Sam, the bachelorette and now it's your turn!
With a range of boats and superyachts for hire on Sydney Harbour there is something to suit all tastes and budgets - we guarantee it.

Next time you're in Sydney, check out Any Boat for all your Boat Hire and Harbour Cruise needs
Anyboat
Anyboat

Male Posts : 4

http://anyboat.com.au

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 pm

AEF wrote:On the diary (not sure when they were filmed) when Michael spoke about his sqt with Sam, it was pretty much a task breakdown of what happened, no comments about how he was feeling
ITA. He had no emotion about it. I think that is probably a bit of his personality too - he doesn't emote, but for me, Michael is scripted just as David the model was scripted. IMO, Michael is just there to show the audience that Sam won't go for status at the end of the day. It's just so predictable and forced how they interact, imo. I couldn't imagine Sam saying "I love you sooo much" as we hear in the VO season promo to Michael.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

It might just be his personality because I thought he was very gentle with Sam as they were reading the cards and he has not had a sd but it really comes off he is yet to start even slightly falling for Sam. If this continues he is a perfect f2

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:23 pm

So in next Eppy we get Sasha saying he is falling in love. This surprises me because the F1 usually do not share those feelings until the FRC or LCD.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So in next Eppy we get Sasha saying he is falling in love.  This surprises me because the F1 usually do not share those feelings until the FRC or LCD.
I think Sasha had to say this. I have a feeling that Sam was blown away by Richie and wanted to make sure what she had with Sasha was still F1-status and not just physical on his side and production probably let Sasha know he needs to talk about his feelings to Sam so she could know he would stick by her through thick and thin too.

Sam basically changed from her date with Richie. She was someone who knew what she wanted and she physically wanted Sasha so all he needed to do was give her the other stuff to build on the physical with, imo.

I think if Sasha never did that and never let Sam know his feelings, etc, then Sam would have gone with Richie because her greatest fear was getting her heart broken and with Richie she knew he would be loyal 100%. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:34 pm

So wouldn't that be forced love. Was he really falling in love or just wanted to get the girl.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Sasha could not take his eyes off that photo last night even when Richie was holding it he was still staring at it and the camera moved onto Davey, could be jealousy but he seemed mesmerised

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm

AEF wrote:Sasha could not take his eyes off that photo last night even when Richie was holding it he was still staring at it and the camera moved onto Davey, could be jealousy but he seemed mesmerised

Yes I noticed that as well. It was like he wanted to get a good look at what his future with Sam would be like. Pretty sure he wasn't looking at Richie!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So wouldn't that be forced love.  Was he really falling in love or just wanted to get the girl.
Not necessarily. I mean, who knows if one even truly falls in real lasting love on this show and after a few dates here and there with someone?

I think it can be a case of both, feelings and wanting to win (his bio he said he hoped he had an edge over the other guys). But I think considering the circumstances of what this show is and maybe after Sam had her date with Richie (where she seemed to really have an epiphany moment) and maybe she wanted to reevaluate and make sure Sasha was there for the right reasons and really felt something for her more than physical connection so Sasha would have to talk about those feelings sooner than normal outside the show.

It would also help to drive the story for S&S. Show a progression from the physical to now talking emotional feelings. It's why the "I love you so much" seems to be about him since he is getting that "Falling in love" story line.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 pm

I do think Sasha has communicated his feelings on the back of the drawing frame just not recently

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 pm

I think this tells me everything I need to know about the difference in relationship with Sasha and Sam and Richie and Sam.
It's in the kiss.

(Interesting that Lisa rates Richie's kiss better than Sasha's and Michael's and says because it is "just real"
https://www.facebook.com/famousmagazine/videos/10153730923263086/ and I can see why Lisa says this.. because Sam is kissing Richie the way she kissed Blake at the end of the season)

Sam is in charge with Richie and directing Richie more.
(Sidenote... Sam's kiss to Richie reminds me so much of how she kissed Blake after she fumbled over her words during FD and said "I do very, hand on heart, love you very much so" ... Sam holds her hand to her heart a lot when speaking from the heart..

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Sdfsfs10

Sasha is in charge and he is the one directing Sam more.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Sdds10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AEF wrote:Sasha could not take his eyes off that photo last night even when Richie was holding it he was still staring at it and the camera moved onto Davey, could be jealousy but he seemed mesmerised

Yes I noticed that as well. It was like he wanted to get a good look at what his future with Sam would be like. Pretty sure he wasn't looking at Richie!

( handwave caps experts )
Only if it's not too much work, is there a chance someone Praying could bring a couple of photos of Sasha's (so disappointed face Embarassed ) after Dave end up winning the game and hugged Sam. Poor Sasha can not fake his feeling! He was so obviosly Sad  :tissuebox  

Help! Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy