SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by realityjunky Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone know of any links other than tenplay to watch the episodes? TIA

For those of you who are struggling to watch, I live in the uk and I've already seen the episode from my iPad. I have vpn.cc pro which I downloaded from the App Store and it works perfectly well and have used it through Sam woods season and now Sam frost. Hope this helps
Sorry for the Double post

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:43 pm

realityjunky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone know of any links other than tenplay to watch the episodes? TIA

For those of you who are struggling to watch, I live in the uk and I've already seen the episode from my iPad. I have vpn.cc pro which I downloaded from the App Store and it works perfectly well and have used it through Sam woods season and now Sam frost. Hope this helps

I am in Ireland and VPN always worked fine for me, but not at the moment!

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:48 pm

sophienette wrote:
realityjunky wrote:

I am in Ireland and VPN always worked fine for me, but not at the moment!

Perhaps try another vpn and see if anything changes. Ive always used the same one and its pretty reliable. What vpn do you use?

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Hula and always worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 pm

I have Hula as well and it is not working at the moment and I am from Canada

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Try using vpn.cc pro which has a free trial because that one is working for me. I use my iPad though so I don't how it would work if your are using a pc but if u have a tablet I'm sure it's the same. But anyways, try using vpn.cc pro because I've just used it to watch the first episode.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:29 pm

I have just watched using Hola On my iPad. It's $4.99 a month and I've been using it for both Aussie seasons.

So now that I've watched the first episode I'm calling it!

F1 is Sasha!!!!.....or Michael......well definitely one of them. 

I loved the way she was with Sasha - he obviously flips her switch as they say.

I thought that Michael was very sincere and genuine and oh so sexy. I liked the way he spoke to her.

Also loved Ritchie. Any guy that that says "cool bananas"  - a favourite saying of mine - IMHO should go a long way.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:40 pm

I use Hola on Chrome and never had a problem. I paused my Adblock to see if it made a difference, and the Ads are playing... then the timeline appear for the episode, I can even more along... but the screen stays black!
Argh Ill try again tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Louise's recap of the premiere.

WARNING: this is a piss-take and contains harrrrrsh language giggling

https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/if-louise-was-the-blogger-for-the-bachelorette/
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:37 pm

@Katiebelle @realityjunky it seems that using an ipad may be the difference then.

@sophienette, I am getting the same results as you. Nothing works anymore. Frustrating.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Sophie, it seems that you have to have a paid version for it to work. I ended up paying for VyprvVPN and it works. About to watch!!! Yay!

This season looks really, really good!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Really looking forward to your opinion AAL as I have nothing to compare it to ... but I loved it!!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy