SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Here's what I don't understand.

Nick, 10 years younger was doing what he has been doing for the past decade.
He didn't have those opportunities 10 years ago to "Try out".
This year he decides to try some other things while he can and has stated he fully expects it NOT to last and go back to what he was doing.

Nick has no wife or family and is trying something new for less than a year of his life.
He has the luxury to afford to do so (as he himself has said).
I don't for one second think that if Nick was back to selling software he would be any happier or fulfilled.
And as he said he can go back to that when whatever he is dabbling in now dries up.

That's not lost or unsure - that's living life.
Maybe not the way others want him to or think one should, but he is living his life and I for one cannot tell another person what or how they should go about doing so if they are open and frank about their reasons as Nick has been, then good for them.
Life's too short to not try new things while one can and age should never stop one if one is able to do so.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:26 pm

I agree to try out new things while single is the better and easier but I was of the understanding that he wanted to find his life partner soon, perhaps hie's backed that idea off for now, only he and whoever he's told knows.

His insightful interview was done while he was in NYC during fashion week in mid-September and I was not worried about him then. Now 4 months later (it feels longer), I FEEL that he isn't as happy or something is off. I would love to be wrong and hope I am. Most of all, I hope he is happy.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

I absolutely think the show and some of his SM posts could hurt Nick's career choices. Not everyone wants someone who's been on 2 reality shows and had a bit of a rep as a villain. Hopefully his old company will have him back if that's what he wants. I'm sure he'll still be okay with women but some may not want to date him because of the shows. I think he'd be smart to avoid them in the future but it's his call.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:28 pm

I don't think age 35 is too old to try new the things or take time off work to take advantage of new opportunities. Besides we really are not privy to what he doing in LA with Kyle, and he hasn't moved permanently to LA since he still calls Chicago home. I don't think he under any illusions that these post bachelorette opportunities is a temporary thing. We are speculating about his current life based off on what he shows us on sm. And probably why he does not feel the need to respond to negativity because he knows who he is and people's opinion of him don't bother him.

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:30 pm

rhondam wrote:I agree to try out new things while single is the better and easier but I was of the understanding that he wanted to find his life partner soon, perhaps hie's backed that idea off for now, only he and whoever he's told knows.

His insightful interview was done while he was in NYC during fashion week in mid-September and I was not worried about him then. Now 4 months later (it feels longer), I FEEL that he isn't as happy or something is off. I would love to be wrong and hope I am. Most of all, I hope he is happy.

Nick did that interview then but he tweeted it just a week ago.
Thus, I'd say what he said then still applies now. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 pm

mysthelma wrote:I don't think age 35 is too old to try new the things or take time off work to take advantage of new opportunities. Besides we really are not privy to what he doing in LA with Kyle, and he hasn't moved permanently to LA since he still calls Chicago home. I don't think he under any illusions that these post bachelorette opportunities is a temporary thing. We are speculating about his current life based off on what he shows us on sm. And probably why he does not feel the need to reposed to negativity because he knows who he is and people's opinion of him don't bother him.

Yup. Nick is living his life and good for him because he is doing so without moaning or complaining about anything!  yes

That to me is someone who is happy and content with WHO they are - which is much more important, imo. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm

I disagree that just because he tweeted it a week ago he still feels exactly the same today but only he knows the answer to that.

Also let me set the record straight, I am not saying Nick should or should not work any type of job or live in any specific city or not follow the opportunities he's presented with. I am saying that I am worried about him because he doesn't seem happy.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:39 pm

^ I would think if Nick didn't feel the same he would not be tweeting out an article about himself currently.
Makes no sense to do so if he felt differently.

As for happiness?
Nick seems quite content with himself and has not once whined or complained so I suspect he is happy.

The only think I don't see is Nick in love and that type of in-love happy.

That's probably what he wants and doesn't have and I can see a sadness there.
But I think it is wise for him to take time away from that considering the last two years.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:46 pm

I've noticed that he looks worn out at times, and has lost some weight possibly. I think the LA lifestyle and just going from place to place takes a toll on him physically.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:48 pm

I was not saying that Nick should not take advantage of opportunities but so far I don't really see these opportunities amounting to much. I have not heard of him landing any modeling opportunities and surely he realizes bachelor fame is fleeting unless you are part of a successful couple such as Trista and Ryan, Sean/Cat. Right now, he is as directionless as people say Kaitlyn is,

If he is smart, he will give himself a time frame to cash in on opportunities and if not, it may be time to go back to reality.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:52 pm

albean99 wrote:I absolutely think the show and some of his SM posts could hurt Nick's career choices. Not everyone wants someone who's been on 2 reality shows and had a bit of a rep as a villain. Hopefully his old company will have him back if that's what he wants. I'm sure he'll still be okay with women but some may not want to date him because of the shows. I think he'd be smart to avoid them in the future but it's his call.

I totally agree with this. As a sales person you actually have to be careful how you present yourself. You need people to believe you and take you seriously. Perhaps his old company is willing to take him back, but not a lot of companies will hold a position for over 6 months. It is a big company, but I doubt you can go for that long, ignore that field and come back at the same level.

It is a calculated risk, hopefully it pays off. Since he has made his life so public and wants the attention, then he has to have the speculation as well. He seems okay with that.

Posting an interview from 4 months ago to explain now, seems that life is at best static and there is no progress on these "other" opportunities that he was pursuing. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
^ I would think if Nick didn't feel the same he would not be tweeting out an article about himself currently.
Makes no sense to do so if he felt differently.

As for happiness?
Nick seems quite content with himself and has not once whined or complained so I suspect he is happy.

The only think I don't see is Nick in love and that type of in-love happy.

That's probably what he wants and doesn't have and I can see a sadness there.
But I think it is wise for him to take time away from that considering the last two years.

He re-tweeted the article out recently because that is when Kate Ward from Bustle tweeted it. I'm pretty sure he didn't give much if any consideration to how he was currently feeling in relation to how he felt then before hitting re-tweet.

Nick is stoic and it will be one rare day when he ever does complain.

Agree he doesn't appear to be in love, and I think the decisions he is making could adversely affect the potential of a quality partner which is something that he's said he wants in more than one interview. I disagree that he needs time off from finding long lasting love due to the happenings of the past two years. Nick is (or was) ready to be a considerate and equal partner to the right woman at least that is what I took away from his many interviews of 4+ months ago.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt