SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Snipped

I hope he meets the love of his life, I hope in his eyes, she's exactly what he wants in a wife, totally his type, and someone who loves him for who he is and doesn't take advantage of him. Everyone deserves that.

This brings tears to my eyes, GA.
Especially ... someone who loves him for who he is and doesn't take advantage of him.

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:18 am

I don't see anything wrong with the shirtless selfies.  He is signed with a modeling agency, so maybe he is trying to get work and social media is a big thing now.  A lot of the models do it, not just Nick.

A lot of models post shirtless pics on instragram, not just Nick.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Kaitlyn was stupid and ruined her season in a way, for me. But Nick is a master manipulator IMO of Jef Holm proportions. Down to the icky ab selfies with his pubic symphysis on constant display. enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 52 1838857674

Oh, yeah - I'm not denying that at all. I even said that in my post and Kaitlyn probably admits that (in private) too. She's responsible for her own mistakes, but I just think that Nick was able to really decieve her about his true motivations and fool her into thinking he was just misunderstood. The guy has no interest in finding a wife and has no issues with love-free finance type stuff, but he was able to tricks millions of viewers into thinking so, so I get she fell for his act.

I don't even care about the pre-FS sex thing as much because I think that's been done before, but I think he just changed her into this completely different person. Pre-Nick, she dealt with Kupah, Tony, and even JJ booing her on stage with such maturity and she was just completely straight-forward and honest with everyone. For a while there, when Nick came on, she became this very sneaky, dishonest, and evasive person. That's what I hated. I do think that after the sex, she caught on really quickly to his manipulative ways and that's why she sat there stone-faced while he was "crying" at that rose ceremony. I also think that's why there was such a 180 in both Andi and Kaitlyn's attitudes at ATFR, because it sucks to realize you fell for a manipulative, vengeful, and insincere person. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 am

Nothatgirl, I was mostly agreeing with you guys laugh out loud. So many ughhh moments from last season.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I hope he meets the love of his life, I hope in his eyes, she's exactly what he wants in a wife, totally his type, and someone who loves him for who he is and doesn't take advantage of him. Everyone deserves that.

yes  I hope he meets the love his life too and someone who doesn't use him. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:41 am

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:I was thinking about why Nick would want to date women who are part of the franchise. Besides a physical/mental attraction and the challenge of "getting the girl" they've both had a very unique life experience that only those that have been part of the franchise fully understand. They get recognized. If you aren't part of the franchise it may be annoying/frustrating to have fans ask for photos and want to have random conversations when you're out and about. They may get more opportunities for paid appearances. Kaitlyn's season changed Nick. He left his stable job and is spending a lot of time in LA. If he's part of a "franchise couple" he'd increase his exposure/brand and his "15 minutes of fame" would be extended. He seems to enjoy the attention the franchise has given him JMO
Of course, it's not like he cared about Kaitlyn either imo but there he was in nyc, like the nightmare that keeps on giving. I'm looking forward to him being in mad, white hot, deep passionate love with the next Ette. I like that the Ettes are always mid-20s and he's getting older and older, adds a hilarious level of creepiness that's sorely needed in the franchise.

I just can't with this guy. Everyone once in awhile, I look at his sm accounts, see more half-nudies than a 15 year old gearing up to star on MTV's 16 and Pregnant in about 10 months there and nope right on out. So HAWT.

I'll take shirtless selfies/pics which Dr Chris, Shawn, Art Green, Richie Strahan, and many many others do and have done (really don't care about how many - they do it) any day over a selfish, narcissistic, spoiled brat like Kaitlyn who whines and moans incessantly on HER personal social media. :yes: :yes: :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:43 am

Poor Kaitlyn such a victim.  So innocent, unworldly and little shy wallflower to be manipulated by big bad powerful Nick V. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   Can I sell some swamp land...it's waterfront?? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:45 am

^ cantstopl enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 52 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:52 am

So after k got engaged to s, post Nick, she called negative posters a$$hole, d!ck, dared people to make dumba$$ comments, not practicing what she preached....so who brings out the worst side of her? Can't blame Nick the manipulator here, can we?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:57 am

I'd take Nick and his shirtless selfies any day over Kaitlyn and her whining complaining mean self.

Nick can always put on a shirt.

Kaitlyn would have to get a whole new personality.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:35 am

About his shirtless selfies...I am not really a big fan of those but they get him more traffic and likes. I checked his IG posts for the last week, other than the one with Ben, his shirtless post yesterday got the most likes. So as long as people like them, I am sure nick will continue to post them. Is that his fault? I am not saying that's right or wrong but I think I understand why he post them. The Bustle article talks about this too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 am

^ Yup, Nick himself explained why. But it really doesn't matter. His fans show they like his shirtless pics the most since those ones get the most likes. He's young. He's single. Go for it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt