SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:46 pm

It's actually mind boggling to me how any of them survive, idk what kind of money these IG ads pay, but Nick seems to shill the least of all of them, and doesn't have parents (I'm assuming) paving the way.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Isn't it kind of stupid to take a leave of absence before anything is signed or confirmed? I also don't think he ever had a chance for DWTS, TBH. They've never gone with a current Bachelorette, even though two were dancers. It was silly to think they'd go with an f2 with lowish popularity. 

He just seems to be making bad decisions all around.

They did chose Trista.  Not sure that Ashley was interested, she had dental school to finish, and that seemed important to her.  Kaitlyn killed her own chance, IMO, just don't think after her behavior in the media and online that they were going to take a chance on her erratic unpredictable behavior.

I don't think there was any serious interest in Nick for DWTS, it was probably mentioned as the bachelor was, as a possibility, probably not a high probability.  
That's why I said "current bachelorette"! That's actually the only full season I watched though! 

I thought I had heard/read Ash say that she would have done if she was offered, but maybe that was Des? Definitely one of them. I really don't think they care about erratic unpredictable behavior - they put a racist like Paula Deen on, real housewives who make Kaitlyn look like a nun, people who've made sex tapes, etc. They're casting c/d-list celebrities - erratic and unpredictable is kind of a given. I don't know why they didn't pick Kaitlyk or the previous 7 female leads but I doubt that's why. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I don't take an interest in someone solely because they have a job but if a guy doesn't have one then it's no-go with me. I'm sure Nick isn't losing sleep over my lack of interest in dating him though. laugh out loud
LOL yeah I don't want my daughter dating someone she has to "take care of" sorry I am just not that evolved. Sorry.

My father would disown me and my mother would nag me for the rest of my life until I broke up with the guy. It's not like I'm some high-powered career woman here who makes a lot of money so it would be very hard for me to support two people and honestly I just don't have the emotional strength to do that. I'm not trying to insult Nick or anyone who is unemployed but I'm allowed to have standards.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:GA I assume the full time shillers live off of just that laugh out loud. Plus Andi has a book and Kaitlyn got a bit of money as B'ette too.

laugh out loud I know.
Andi has a book and Kaitlyn got money for being the 'ette. Neither one of them have worked in a very long time. I think Nick taking a leave is more than justified considering the years he has worked. JMHO

Anytime you chose to walk away from your job/career you take a huge chance that it will not have you back. It may be worth it in the long run, truly only Nick can decide that. To me he managed to keep the job filming the bachelorette twice, so the need to leave it for nothing definite is strange. He is a big boy, I am sure he knew the risks.

I do think his activities the last five months have not increased his likelihood of being taken seriously in the business world or having a woman who is looking to get married, settle down and have a family look at him as a possibility either. He is entering the territory where SeanCat, Andi, and Kaitlyn live, SM as your profession and most defining feature. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's actually mind boggling to me how any of them survive, idk what kind of money these IG ads pay, but Nick seems to shill the least of all of them, and doesn't have parents (I'm assuming) paving the way.

I know eh? I just wish I could do that. How freakin easy is it to tweet a product and watch your bank account grow. Who in their right mind would say no to that? I don't care if they are working or not, shill away!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I don't take an interest in someone solely because they have a job but if a guy doesn't have one then it's no-go with me. I'm sure Nick isn't losing sleep over my lack of interest in dating him though. laugh out loud
LOL yeah I don't want my daughter dating someone she has to "take care of" sorry I am just not that evolved. Sorry.

My father would disown me and my mother would nag me for the rest of my life until I broke up with the guy. It's not like I'm some high-powered career woman here who makes a lot of money so it would be very hard for me to support two people and honestly I just don't have the emotional strength to do that. I'm not trying to insult Nick or anyone who is unemployed but I'm allowed to have standards.

I actually supported my first husband for a year and a half as he did an internship with a professional sports franchise. He made $100 a month and the rest was all on me and as a recent BS chemistry graduate in a university city with a large pool of available talent, I wasn't exactly making a ton of money. It really sucked hard and made life much tougher than it could have been. It was his dream and I supported it. I then helped pay for the MBA once the internship didn't work out. Funny how wife number two got the man who actually started to make really good money. So yup, I am less than likely to want to support another man while he pursues dreams, especially not one who I might like to be acting like a grown up and wanting to start a family with me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 pm

I do know I don't want to date a man who has a job but poor money management skills. That's not sexy at all to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Is it a job or earning an income? Because one doesn't equate to the other all the time.
Some men can have large debt even with jobs and not be great with money and not financially secure.
It's why I think one has to know the individual situation.
And with Nick, we don't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Gosh--are you sure you aren't my f___ing daughter?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Honestly, I'm sure that this whole partying lifestyle, lack of ambition or success, and joblessness probably does hurt his chances with marriage-material women. No one who truly wants a stable marriage and kids is going to look at Nick in his current state and think he's a good pick. The women that he's been dating - They're going to want to hook up to brag to their friends, but something serious? Probably not. It's just sad because I do truly think he wanted that last year, but he just doesn't seem to care anymore about anything important.'JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:11 pm

A job to me means there's an income. What you choose to do with that money doesn't make it less of a job. Aggressively paying off debt for example may not leave you with much, but that is more respectable to me than simply not working laugh out loud. Seems more responsible too.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 pm

In today's world, a job can mean money but not having a "job" can also mean money and sometimes lots more. It's just the way it is. If one wants traditional titles or meanings then sure. But it's not the world anymore imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt