SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't remember reading about anyone wanting Nick to "live poorly" scratch Seems like modeling is what he prefers to be doing more from what I've seen.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 1f49c

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 8367-910 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 I_got_13 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by mindless Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm

He would be living poorly if he quit his job to pursue random projects full-time. Somehow I don't see him doing that. Call me crazy, but I think he likes being financially independent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:11 pm

^ Amen same here.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 1f49c

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 8367-910 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 I_got_13 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:15 pm

What does Nick have that would make any of us jealous? I'm glad he's enjoying his life, but if there's anyone from this franchise who I'm jealous of, it's people like des/Chris or Sean/cat, who have found love and peace in their lives. Nick is just like any other male contestant from this franchise trying to chase women and fame. Which is his life, it's just not something that I would ever want, let alone be jealous of.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:22 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Dear fellow sisterwives,
Just want to know what do you guys think after the entied diva MeAndi's season. I wasnt prepared to see all the negativity last time so I only visited the fan thread. This time round? I'm an enhanced Nick Chick that is so well prepared to fight for Nick. what about you guys?
I really do not think Nick needs to be defended . Some posters will never like him and that is fine. The Nickchicks who really know who he is and what he stands for will always be there to support him. He is doing what he thinks is best at this time of his life and has always taken risk. I think he is exploring what  is out there for him and I applaud him for that. It does not matter what you say the non Nick fans will always find fault in anything he does. He takes a leave of absence and that turns into a three page debate. He post shirtless while others have and he is sleazy . I just see a guy that is smart, witty, gorgeous, great brother and son. I see a person that owns his own mistakes and tries to live a private life as much as he can. He has the same friends that he had before and has made several new ones. I will take Nicks stance and look at the positive that life brings us.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Whit, you are right, my poor choice of word.
Nothing to defend, so true!!! Some people just hate for the sake of hate and they just see what they choose to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Thank goodness Nick has A JOB to take a leave from!!!
Unlike some ex lead who is still wandering around, or some couple never has a decent job and now what? Promoting candles in SM! But people call them normal, but call Nick ugly names.

IMO, people get JEALOUS how Nick has A JOB to take leave from, how he gets all attentions he wants, how hot his body is, how loving his fans are. I get it, when Nick is doing better than some other d-list celeb, it got on people's nerves. They want Nick to live poorly, to have a horrible life because they just hate Nick being Nick.

And, taking leave = lies?
What??? Is this some kind of joke of today?

Jealousy is the last possible emotion I feel towards Nick. Nick can live whatever life he wants. And I'm going to judge him for his actions whenever I want. That's the beauty of a general discussion thread.

I think I didn't point anything towards you, please just don't get too sensitive whenever it comes to Nick.
And I can say what I observe too, can't I?

I didn't say you directed it at me I was simply responding.

Lol at me being sensitive when it comes to Nick. Again, not anywhere near any emotion I feel when it comes to Nick.

People are free to post whatever they want (within the rules) in this thread both negative and positive.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 87b72b10 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 86669110 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:28 pm

You know Peggy, I believe most people want the change to happen, since there's a promise that the tomorrow will be better, but then we prefer for others around to stay just like we know them, because that way it's easier for us to understand and define the place. If others change too, then we lose the advantage, because we have another round of catching up to do, starting again, figuring out and finding the new definitions. It's a never ending cycle and we like our comfort in the familiarity. What deviates from our perception and understanding requires extra work and contemplation. The hardest deception is an expectation... Especially the one installed on others and not ourselves. The only change we can control is in us. And we all prefer to have the control ourselves, even over the others to please us. Everyone would rather be the king of an own castle and not be the peasant. ImmO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Jealousy is the last possible emotion I feel towards Nick. Nick can live whatever life he wants. And I'm going to judge him for his actions whenever I want. That's the beauty of a general discussion thread.

I think I didn't point anything towards you, please just don't get too sensitive whenever it comes to Nick.
And I can say what I observe too, can't I?

Lol at me being sensitive when it comes to Nick. Again, not anywhere near any emotion I feel when it comes to Nick.

People are free to post whatever they want (within the rules) in this thread both negative and positive.

ETA: umngirl, you are the best!

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:35 pm

This show is an entertainment. Nick is entertaining to me. I'd rather spend my time on cheering for someone. If I feel I have something to say, to add to the discussion, sure, I will post on the general thread. I much more prefer finding the "good" on people and stay positive. Some like to snark and it's their right. Thank MODS we have fan and general threads so everyone can be happy.
IMOAA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Nick exploring other opportunities is no different than what the rest of them have done and are doing and will continue to do. He wont be the first nor the last that will quit/ take a leave of absence from his job to pursue fame- same as the Andi's ,the Kaitlyn's etc of the show have done and for me, that makes him no different. if it is great for him then, it is equally great for the rest. Like I always say strike while the iron is still hot, so, he can pursue all the opportunities out there as long as the "opportunities" want him, just no designing and please no tell all book enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 25 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

You are passionate about Nick than I'm, trust me. giggling

Again laugh out loud. I pop in here on occasion. A very, very small percentage of my posts relate to Nick.

U missed my edited post, my friend.
You are the best! Just make sure you know this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt