SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:19 pm

^^You are not alone. Heather has captured the hearts of people from all over the world. She is one of a kind and so refreshing in this franchise. Without her this season would have been so boring. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by marysegap Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:02 pm

As much as I would like to know her in love again and this time with an amazing "dude " that loves her back. …

There is another part of me who would want her to continue single, so she can be the next bachelorette and we can see her FALLING in love but this time enjoy a happy ending!

In the mid-time she should be having her own show!… I think she already has a good numbers of fans and followers who will not doubt want to see her on tv.  Don't you think? :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

On Monday, September 13, Heather will be a guest on 'Have You Been Paying Attention' (HYBPA).
She will be the Guest Quiz Master.
Can't wait to watch her! I am sure she will be fantastic!  :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm

marysegap wrote:As much as I would like to know her in love again and this time with an amazing "dude " that loves her back. …

There is another part of me who would want her to continue single, so she can be the next bachelorette and we can see her FALLING in love but this time enjoy a happy ending!

In the mid-time she should be having her own show!… I think she already has a good numbers of fans and followers who will not doubt want to see her on tv.  Don't you think? :yes:

my gosh yes.
obviously medias are queuing to have her on their show.
she is truly hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Have you been paying attention!

How awesome chanel 10 is trying Heather out in other formats, comedy should suit to a T

I think it may be episode 19, perhaps airing tonight??

Looking forward to seeing her, she'll do great.

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I think she will be fantastic, @H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Yes it is airing tonight (Aussie time)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 44 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:Have you been paying attention!

How awesome chanel 10 is trying Heather out in other formats, comedy should suit to a T

I think it may be episode 19, perhaps airing tonight??

Looking forward to seeing her, she'll do great.

cannot watch it, i am outside australia :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:On Monday, September 13, Heather will be a guest on 'Have You Been Paying Attention' (HYBPA).

AAL, these guest segments are usually only a few minutes and not terribly revealing but funny. Kate Langbroek and Hughsey who set her up with Ash are usually contestants and maybe have taken her under their wing. Still I know she will be great on it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:32 pm

AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:On Monday, September 13, Heather will be a guest on 'Have You Been Paying Attention' (HYBPA).

AAL, these guest segments are usually only a few minutes and not terribly revealing but funny. Kate Langbroek and Hughsey who set her up with Ash are usually contestants and maybe have taken her under their wing. Still I know she will be great on it.
From memory I think I watched a HYBPA episode last month that had blonde charity worker Rachel from this season on as the guest quiz master after she was evicted too. Don't know if they've featured any other contestants since then. I think Heather will be lots of fun on the show.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 pm

AEF wrote:AAL, these guest segments are usually only a few minutes and not terribly revealing but funny. Kate Langbroek and Hughsey who set her up with Ash are usually contestants and maybe have taken her under their wing. Still I know she will be great on it.
yes Aah, that's still pretty cool! Even if for a few minutes it will be great to see more of her on TV - she's so funny.

Is it a popular show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:AAL, these guest segments are usually only a few minutes and not terribly revealing but funny. Kate Langbroek and Hughsey who set her up with Ash are usually contestants and maybe have taken her under their wing. Still I know she will be great on it.
yes Aah, that's still pretty cool! Even if for a few minutes it will be great to see more of her on TV - she's so funny.

Is it a popular show?

It's more a funny, fill in show. The producers have done many shows over 20 years so if Heather could get in with them it would be good career wise

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:49 pm

That's good to hear. I definitely think the producers fell in love with Heather (along with most of Australia/world).
All of Channel Ten seems to love her and of course, Osher has made it clear he loves Heather too.
This tweet Osher faved as well. (Who is Chrissie, btw?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again