SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I'm on the ship again. I looked at the part where Heather is sad and that is not from the same time as the hug. She has different tank top and earrings in the S/caps. I continue to think that the hug is from MTP and her being sad or worried is from HTD. JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The earrings are different as well. Facing forward. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did anyone see exactly what she wore while with her family because it seems both changed.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Furthermore the preview where we see Sam in the red shirt is gone from Tenplay's homepage. The same shirt and T-shirt underneath that he has on in WD presenting his family. In the new preview we only see a snipped from their hug and at the end we see a sad Heather, but she isn't dressed like when they hug. I think they are messing with us. question IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Anyone knows where the complete set of pictures are. There was a front view of Heather hugging Sam with this same shirt.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Facebook preview - video
I have to disappoint ... but the lead and the contestants always change their outfits before meeting the family. Because they first spend a part of the day by themselves in 1 outfit and then go to meet the family in another.
Sarah changes, Snezana and Lana are not shown with the family so it's hard to say, also Sam changes his shirts with all the girls.
With Snezana he has white T-shirt ... and with her family he has dark blue shirt with a pattern.
So I can only assume he changed his from red to blue jean-shirt for meeting Heather's family and so did Heather (and maybe even the earrings, since the bracelet is different later with the family).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Ok HGL, you convince me again. No Sam and Heather but I'm so glad I have found this adorable woman, hilarious and beautiful inside and out. She's been a breeze (using Sam's words)and no reason to watch when she is gone. To Heather: :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:03 pm

I deleted few things in the post above ... because I just checked, apparently in the new promo for HTD they inserted the images/scenes from the speed-dates (Sarah's and Lana's) ... so the outfits were wrong and I can't say what he really wore before meeting the family.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Ok - what I just don't get is TPTB promised us Australia's next big love story but what they are showing us is Australia's next big heartbreak. 

What I've seen so far is not Snezana's or Sarah's or Lana's love story with Sam but Heathers' and tonight we will see her heart break.

It sucks!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - what I just don't get is TPTB promised us Australia's next big love story but what they are showing us is Australia's next big heartbreak. 

What I've seen so far is not Snezana's or Sarah's or Lana's love story with Sam but Heathers' and tonight we will see her heart break.

It sucks!
Yup. It sucks. hmmm

I fully believe the tide changed last season after the controversy and that is what it will be now that it is in its 3rd season.
It's why I think they are now on the path that Bach USA has taken -- emphasize the controversy/drama/heartbreak above all else.
It's how Bach USA has been able to get to 20 seasons and also get to recycle contestants to be lead for the Bette.
It's just par for the course and all about ratings and manufactured nonsense, imo.
It can only get worse from here on out for season 4 of Bach Aussie. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:25 pm

OK... :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox   I am loosing hope, ..very rapidly :pullouthair: in fact so rapidly that I am thinking..I have been fooled again ( not the first time it happens to me with this show)   I should give up on it! :bigsigh:

Well… it was good while it lasted and if she is going to be out tomorrow… I will say my GOOD BYES to all and again will be EXTREMELY disappointed with this show hissyfit hissyfit :why:

Again they think about ratings instead of showing us a true love story!  And for me that is not what this show should be about.

I  will watch tomorrow just to see the FOOL… send home a very special and unique woman.
If that was his choice no doubt that was not the right man for her! sad
Feel I lost a lot of time! :pout Next season I won't even bother!!!!!! Redfacemad
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - what I just don't get is TPTB promised us Australia's next big love story but what they are showing us is Australia's next big heartbreak. 

It sucks!

I agree This has been the strangest season by far when it comes down to edits. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 pm

So, I thought overnight about this. At the end of the show yesterday I was convinced of Heather going.

Then I saw the preview for tonight's where they said it would be an ending nobody saw coming and then cuts to Heather crying.

They have been doing their best to play up the friendzone thing. Everybody now thinks Heather is leaving. Why show her crying?

This show's whole thing is about misdirection, why would they make it obvious and then say the ending nobody saw coming?

Unless it isn't  Heather...

Just holding onto the last little bit of hope before it's rudely torn from me.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:00 pm

SpaceMonkeyMafia wrote:So, I thought overnight about this. At the end of the show yesterday I was convinced of Heather going.

Then I saw the preview for tonight's where they said it would be an ending nobody saw coming and then cuts to Heather crying.

They have been doing their best to play up the friendzone thing. Everybody now thinks Heather is leaving. Why show her crying?

This show's whole thing is about misdirection, why would they make it obvious and then say the ending nobody saw coming?

Unless it isn't  Heather...

Just holding onto the last little bit of hope before it's rudely torn from me.

Someone goes tonight, There are screen caps of all the girls after tonight except Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again