SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 am

"whether it'll be 6 months or 12 months.. whatever.. down the track.. there's gonna be a light-bulb moment for him.. where he's gonna realize just.. the strength of the values that you brought into his life.. you know.. and that's what you'll be proud of within yourself." - Warwick, Heather's mentor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do I think Heather and Sam were meant to be, would work out in real life, would have a chance in other circumstances? - No. I believe they aren't on the same wave-length, I don't think their views are similar enough for the best "synchronize swimming" ... and 2 different stream directions don't make a river.
But I do believe Heather was essential in this story ... and as Warwick said, she'll make a difference... and that's all that matters and what Sam and Heather were meant to be ... an open door to the changes in life.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 am

I dunno how to embed this but there's an awesome video of her being interviewed on TV Smiley

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 am

Heather has conducted herself in the interviews this morning with the same class she had during the show. Think this is why so many people were so passionately in her corner. She is a step above the rest, with a window well beyond her years. IMO she is so endearing because of the simple and beautiful way she communicates her feeling and life's lessons. Her embracing of life's challenges and her acknowledgement that these are burdens and blessings that we carry with us along the way. For me, that is something we can all relate to.

I will struggle to watch the show from now on. Not because I am against Sam, but because this show became so much about her happy ending and Heather's story. I don't think it will be the same.

I have empathy for Sam when he says he "doesn't think he has done anything wrong". He did what he has done to all the women he didn't feel a connection with.

What he has failed to realise and may realise in time, is that the audience saw in Heather and Sam's relationship a desire for both to be more than they are. They saw a true connection not a perfect one, but one that was slow and challenged both to be better people. Through that the audience believed that Heather and Sam both deserved a happy ending.

But now they only have Sam's happy ending and Heather is left heartbroken. Personally, I feel cheated from a beautiful ending in Heather's story, as that is what I feel the edit was selling us.

Maybe the producers thought the audience would be as distracted by new people or physical passion and forget the truth and heartfelt emotions. But it appears much to their credit the audience did not. It seems that they were much more interested in being a part of an emotional journey.

Given the values Sam has chosen to prioritise I see he isn't the person who completely understands Heather. Both need and value different things and I hope that at the end of the day Heather who is such a beautiful soul realises just how deserving she is of that special person.

For me I am not so much angry with Sam and the show. That's his decision and he has to determine what he thinks is right. What disappoints me is he never communicated his true feelings to Heather and allowed her to believe something which didn't exist, he also took her to the HTD knowing his reservations and her concerns about it, he should have manned up and told her the truth and had the conversation.

I get fruatrated when I think back of his honesty and concern about not taking Bec to a rose ceremony, he somehow didn't respect Heather enough to give her the information she needed before taking Sam to meet her significant other.

At the end of the day we were cheated out of Heather's happy ending - because it seems Sam was looking for lust. Sam was always going to 'win' out of the show. It would have been the sweetest thing of all of Heather did as well. I feel cheated because you know that their emotional and intellectual connection was their. It just needed some faith and time.

Anyway apologies for my very long rant. After seeing the episode I became so emotional for Heather.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 am

Love this recap regarding Heather at FRC...
It is spot on as to how, if Sam really say Heather as a friend, he would have treated her to the same kindness he did Jacinda and Bec...
ITA, that knowing it was coming didn't make it any less heartbreaking. In fact, it was full-on worse than I thought.
And yes, I know which chocolate I'd spit out too!  :Nod:

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for this recap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And then this happened:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Followed by this:

This:

And finally this:

Knowing it was coming didn’t make it any less heartbreaking.  Especially when he walked her out and she – sob- asked him why.

His reply of course was when we stopped sobbing and started pfffft-ing, because friendship friendship waffle crap why drag her to hometowns AND a Final Four Rose Ceremony?

Wanker.

Remember when he wanted to ‘be kind’ to Jacinda and Bek and ‘not put them through’ a Rose Ceremony?

WANKER.

Anyhoo, for some reason there’s no Bachelorette Fashion pictures on the web, so we’ll have to use this one and do them altogether:

Heather: Dressed in the same shade of brown as Sam’s Final Four tuxedo.  
If they were both chocolate we know which one we’d spit out.

clapping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
And I agree: gypsykarla Let's be honest, this is the best relationship The Bachelor has ever seen. What a legendary father figure

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:26 am

This is incredible... that last sentence just guts me...

"The look of a person, not upset that they'd lost, but upset they'd lost you."

:tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:07 am

Just heard Heather on Hughesy and Kate (Kiss FM). At the end they introduced her to one of their friends in person who Heather has had some sort of exchange on Instagram - Ash - who is clearly smitten and brought a rose for her. She be will be fine.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:22 am

The guy's twitter - Ash

Heather on TheProject: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:48 am

‏Video of Heather on The Project in twitter link: She is incredible!!! beatingheart

@theprojecttv  5m5 minutes ago
We chat to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s Heather about her shock exit, family life & she debunks the friend-zone [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 am

Love her appearance on The Project AAL! She is just so mesmerising to watch...it's like I go into a trance watching her. She could be trying to sell me anything and I'll be throwing cash at her screaming "take my money" before she even finishes her spill!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:08 am

Heather was so, so funny on the Project. Just so charismatic. Loved it. Thanks AAL. She has done so much media she must be exhausted but she's looking beautiful.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 am

Still want to know what sam said to her when he pulled aside at the cocktail party a few eps ago!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again