SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 pm

I've just seen a movie that has few wonderful lines in it:

"The ending of the story changes the context of everything that preceded it."

"What was once a love story, becomes a lie, what was once worthless becomes valuable and what was once forgotten can be rediscovered. ... As I've learned, the most convincing lies are the ones we tell ourselves."
and
"There's nothing wrong to go home to someone, only make sure that someone is your biggest fan."

It feels like days are dragging till the final confirmation ... what's going to be.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Noclue Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Thanks H-Bomb! I love your S/caps and resumes. You're not alone in this hope phase. handwave I'm right here with you. I am even comparing weather reports with S/caps and the timeline to understand clothes, fires etc.  The only thing that makes me doubt is that psychic, but I have decided to look the other way until I see Heather leave with my own eyes and right now I can't see that happening. Praying

My thanks to H-Bomb too. What you set out to do, I think, was to show us why Heather could still be totally in it and could be F1. I agree with that possibility! TPTB don't want the ending blown in advance and, to be honest, they're doing a mighty fine job!

GlowWorm, you only have doubts because of the psychic - I'm sure you mean because of his connection with Sarah (insider information) rather than his psychic abilities, right? Hugesmile Did you pick up on Sarah saying he had already put his predictions to the Daily Mail before she ever met him? So she's saying she's not given him any insider information. Therefore we can ignore the psychic as he's just doing his thing.

I've still got the Heather Hope! cheerleader

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 pm

If Heather goes F4, I think a piece of her knew. Deep down. Her clothing choice for her mini-date in the next episode (for F5) and her body language, she has her leg up separating herself from Sam. To me, Heather got to a point where she started to protect herself from getting even more hurt. She was already so vulnerable.

When I look at her body language, there's this flight or fight response that shows me Heather is one who will flee and not fight for her relationship (Matilda in contrast fought. Matilda said in ITM that she will fight for Art). Heather already said that all her life she has felt like she is "in the way". I fully believe she started to pull back even more once the intruders came in and not get in the way. She already has been the girly, vulnerable person Sam wanted so she was looking for reassurance and she got it and even said her kiss was reassuring for her but she probably needs a guy to fight for her, not just reassure her. She really needed the Sam who pleaded with her to have her date with him quickly. That Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Noclue wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:Thanks H-Bomb! I love your S/caps and resumes. You're not alone in this hope phase. handwave I'm right here with you. I am even comparing weather reports with S/caps and the timeline to understand clothes, fires etc.  The only thing that makes me doubt is that psychic, but I have decided to look the other way until I see Heather leave with my own eyes and right now I can't see that happening. Praying

My thanks to H-Bomb too. What you set out to do, I think, was to show us why Heather could still be totally in it and could be F1.  I agree with that possibility! TPTB don't want the ending blown in advance and, to be honest, they're doing a mighty fine job!

GlowWorm, you only have doubts because of the psychic - I'm sure you mean because of his connection with Sarah (insider information) rather than his psychic abilities, right? Hugesmile Did you pick up on Sarah saying he had already put his predictions to the Daily Mail before she ever met him? So she's saying she's not given him any insider information. Therefore we can ignore the psychic as he's just doing his thing.

I've still got the Heather Hope! cheerleader

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 14 3806527698 No, I missed that information, bolded, thanks that is a bit comforting, but I am still suspicious about his connections to contestants on the show. All the stories surrounding this season are all over the place. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:03 pm

On the new pic on Facebook of Sam fishing, where they all escape to the coast, Sam is wearing a lot of warm clothing so it must have been bad weather. This could be where Sarah wears the yellow dress by the fire.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Hello girls!  I am really happy I found this forum. Nice to share with you all romantic girls! :strings1
I have been thinking about the 4 girls left (wont count Nina because I think she is been kelp because she is a great friend with Heather and Snezana.
So ... here are in my opinion the why not  no of each girl...
SARAH:
*She is blonde and he has said several times he prefers brunettes.
*Inteligent but NOT fun, in fact he hardly laughs when he's with her. And he describes his ideal woman as fun!
*She had 3 solo dates and each one felt BORING! Not physical connection there at all!  no no
*Paparazzi have not bother to follow her...
SO I can not see a winner there.
Snezana:
*Very attractive but... has a look of a mature woman and it doesn't match him at all....he has a very sportive and young look. I can see Snezana with a man around his his forties, more mature.
*Then she is not alone and has a daughter and it is harder to envision such a decision (moving to his city) just to give a try to a relationship. He said he is not proposing.  
* She has said in interviews that she has not seen the bachelor since the show filming ended and... and we know he said he has seen his f1 .
She has not be seen in his city or Sidney and he has not been seen in her city!  And that is strange!
* He obviously has a strong physical attraction to her but... he is no a kid and most likely has not suffered with lack of Sex with other attractive women, he is an attractive men too so  I don't think that kind of attraction is in true reason to believe he has fallen in love with her!
LANA:
*I have seem different photos of her around the net.  Walking around Sidney and .. I have to say she doesn't look like a happy girl at all!  She in fact looks very annoyed when noticing she is getting photographed. That is not good because a woman in love should look radiant and happy! Don't you think?
* The media and many people have been saying he changed his ways since she appeared in the show. I don't see any real spark in his eyes when he sees her. He didn't kiss her in that first date and he did Snezana... I don't see him having any great time when he is with her.  *describing her as interesting is more like describing someone you don't know!  She is also a little bit in the side of sophisticated, party girl. (see her friends) while he seems to be more of a sportive and simple guy.
* It is said she traveled to Europe with a group of girlfriends right after filming ( If she was the winner... so in love... and with the limited time they got to know each other, it doesn't really make any sense) Wouldn't you change your plans in stay around in such special time in your life!  Weird! question
Well... that is all for now...I just wanted to share WHY I am still hopeful ! :yes:

Last edited by marysegap on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue85 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi, I'm new. Liking the posts here. Really hope heather doesn't get her heart broken. I missed a few episodes and now just am so into so I have missed where heather says she is speechless. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a recording?

Babyblue85

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Babyblue85 wrote:Hi, I'm new. Liking the posts here. Really hope heather doesn't get her heart broken. I missed a few episodes and now just am so into so I have missed where heather says she is speechless. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a recording?
Welcomeparty! Babyblue. So great to have join us!

You can hear Heather's voice in Episode 1 around the 2:50 mark where she says "I am speechless... I don't even know what to say to you right now".

I believe the Ep 1 is in the Links thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi everyone!

I have been lurking in this forum for a while now - since Art Green's season. I am in Australia and currently watching Sam Wood's season.

I am a huge Heather fan and am refusing to believe that she is not F1! I love the interactions in this forum - everyone is so respectful of one another, despite differences in opinion.

I have re-watched episode 1 and was interested to see that Heather, in response to receiving the red rose, also said "I don't know what to say right now" - the thing that strikes me is that it doesn't sound much different to the "I'm speechless..." comment in the episode link that AllAboutLove has posted above. It may only be me, but she doesn't sound that sad to me? I may be clutching at straws here but I would expect a much different tone to the one used where she is happy about receiving the white rose? There is not that much of a difference to me.

Maybe I am delusional and in huge denial but I ain't giving up on her and Sam just yet! Interesting to see that she still has the most support on the Bach Australia FB page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Oops white rose! Rookie error!

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Hello in_denial, I totally agree with your post! I have been going through past episodes and haven't heard Heather say this yet. I totally agree that the "I'm speechless" comment sounds far too hopeful and not something in response to Sam saying he only sees her as a friend... But who knows this may be because I am stuck in my bubble!

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Welcome1 Welcome1 to our new posters and those that lurked!!

I'm glad you joined in on the conversations!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again