SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 am

Yes but you don't like pics with a kissing couple it's kinda messed up.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:50 am

natik wrote:Yes but you don't like pics with a kissing couple it's kinda messed up.
Or like Sam, post a pic of himself and say he has a huge smile on his face when Lana comes on the show and then has himself filmed watching his first SD with Lana.

Then again, this is Sam. He's a good actor. He says the "right" things. Who knows if he is even with his F1 at this moment 4 months later.
As of now, there is no indication of an ATFR (if F1 is original girl I'd think there'd be one)
... will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 am

would like to see the lana bff video off falling in love posted after the show....anyone have the link? tx
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lana's SM is almost the exact same as Anna's. All of Lana's bffs etc following Sam, celebrating, commenting etc, etc similar to Anna.

@natik... how well do you trust your source? And does what you have seen/sleuthed seem to match up now?

The thing is what threw me off that my source said to me that Lana as F1 was not a coincidence. And that made me suspicios if I can trust the information I was told. Because I thought it's just a stupid rumour or something. So after that I decided to do my own research. I got the info in the middle of August.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:54 am

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/former-bachelor-contestants-weigh-in-on-which-girl-will-win-sam-woods-heart/story-fn8yvfst-1227522687912

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:08 pm

emusha wrote:would like to see the lana bff video off falling in love posted after the show....anyone have the link? tx
it's in Lana's thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3047p48-bachelor-australia-season-3-lana-jeavons-fellows#851173
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Sam said in one of news report this week that he would like to be friends with Heather as long as his F1 approves. So isn't Lana very close to Heather post show according to the last OK mag. Why would Sam need approval if that's the case?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Sam said in one of news report this week that he would like to be friends with Heather as long as his F1 approves. So isn't Lana very close to Heather post show according to the last OK mag. Why would Sam need approval if that's the case?
All of the F3 like Heather and have had only good things to say about Heather. Each one has said "Heather" in their interviews when asked which girls they got along with. So I think that is Sam just letting it be known he is giving his F1 the reigns so to speak and that if he and Heather go for a beer the paparazzi will know that his F1 is cool with it (as if Sam's friendzoning wasn't enough reason laugh out loud).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:38 pm

can someone reminds me where they all live?
The probability to be in the same circles?
Because it is easy to say that after few months everyone is friend and mates and all... at the end of the day, sam and his F1 will not mingle with the others unless the F1 was BFF with them... but even though probabilities ares slim IMO. I think it is all talk but reality will be different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Snezana isnt that interested in SM and I think even more so now that her daughter may be thrown into the limelight either as F1 or not.

I have noticed that she is happily complying with tptb's rule of no sm postings about show and Sam does the same too.
What if she won the man and isnt interested in the hoopla that goes with it because she has a daughter to protect.

She follows the ones she got along with and seems to be unbothered about what the rest are doing which i guess is her prerogative.
I actually see the other girls commenting on each others' posts as solidarity of the ones who didnt win Sam. Id bet there will be plenty of Samzana pics since the show ended to like and comment on after the airing.

I still do not see LAna as the F1, nothing on my screen has convinced me she is. Not her friends on sm. And lets not forget Sam called her "interesting" while he called the other front runner stunning! Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As of now, there is no indication of an ATFR (if F1 is original girl I'd think there'd be one)
... will see...

Ch 10 are still holding open the 9pm-10pm time slot directly after Thurs nights finale. They did the same thing last year with the mysterious TBA in their schedule, so I'm kinda expecting there actually will be something on Thurs night, whether it's an ATFR or a WTA or some other name. Maybe we could have a HTA (Heather Tells All ;) )I know Osher said there wouldn't be an ATFR but he also said Eve wouldn't be shown on tv...
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 pm

I really hope they have an atfr *fingers crossed*

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė