SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:51 am

I think that Bali trip with his friend was just a guys trip. His friends don't seem to know who his f1 is so I doubt his f1 was there imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 am

The contestants Social Media activities normally serve as a good indicator of what happened before and after filming.

Lana following Snez and Snez not following back says a lot.

Sarah comments on Lana IG all the time. She's F3.

Snez is likely F2. If she had won she would have followed back given Lana followed her first and her action showed no animosity. Imo

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:12 am

ElonM wrote:The contestants Social Media activities normally serve as a good indicator of what happened before and after filming.
Snez is likely F2. If she had won she would have followed back given Lana followed her first and her action showed no animosity. Imo

it is possible that znez is busy with her daughter and also protect herself with the social medias being invisible because she was hurt? It is possible that she is coping differently to protect her daughter from the nasty SM
Sarah was described as a sweet person, drama free. Do we know if lana is following sarah and vice et versa?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:18 am

ElonM wrote:The contestants Social Media activities normally serve as a good indicator of what happened before and after filming.

Yup. Since all the girls follow each other except for Snez and Lana I think they are F2.
Snez and Lana as both in F2 aligns with all media and the psychic has said and how the edit has been (Heather frontrunner then Lana/Heather 2.0 frontrunner with Snez always the physical edit mostly).

question @ElonM, since sleuthing before the show even aired, we thought there was something odd about all of only Lana's dates being spoiled by DM. You posted (and I agreed) those pics during filming of the show that Lana could be F1 for sure.
So how do we account for the psychic saying Snez for F1? Is he in the dark or?
Also, OK Mag had Snez on the first story with Sam as "the one". I noticed the story for Lana was 30 pages later in the same mag.
But then Sam being filmed watching his date with Lana (only time we have seen him filmed watching the show).
And Lana's bffs video of love, etc post-FRC... I would think this would be hurtful to the F1 if Lana is not it?
At this point, I can see it either way but definitely F2 = Snez and Lana, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:26 am

HEA wrote:

it is possible that znez is busy with her daughter and also protect herself with the social medias being invisible because she was hurt? It is possible that she is coping differently to protect her daughter from the nasty SM
Sarah was described as a sweet person, drama free. Do we know if lana is following sarah and vice et versa?

Lana is following everyone out of the top six girls except Snez. What I find interesting that girls who left the show before Lana arrived are really friendly on IG with Lana. I mean if she is F2 and they all didn't even get to know her why do they seeking attention from Lana? They would think she is F2 I don't know her and I don't care about her. Usually people seeking attention from the "winner". IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:27 am

I follow Snez and she doesn't post much on IG. Like now her last post was Thursday and she doesn't comment much just liking posts which are not bach related or on other girls accounts. This doesn't mean she is f1 maybe she is just busy with work, school and Eve.
I think Lana is F1 the way her friends comment on bach IG page every time there is a post about her. She also comments on where her clothes are from while others don't bother.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:30 am

natik wrote:
HEA wrote:

Lana is following everyone out of the top six girls except Snez. What I find interesting that girls who left the show before Lana arrived are really friendly on IG with Lana. I mean if she is F2 and they all didn't even get to know her why do they seeking attention from Lana? They would think she is F2 I don't know her and I don't care about her. Usually people seeking attention from the "winner". IMO

I would not think much of it. All the alumni follow each other. They share this special bond with this one in a lifetime experience. They feed each other either for exposure or just because of the experience. The show ended months ago, they are no longer in the bubble prod and they had time to process and move on AND understand the manipulations and edits...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:31 am

do we remember if anna heinrich got the same attention with her friends? how was it with the SM?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:37 am

Lana's SM is almost the exact same as Anna's. All of Lana's bffs etc following Sam, celebrating, commenting etc, etc similar to Anna.

@natik... how well do you trust your source? And does what you have seen/sleuthed seem to match up now?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:39 am

HEA wrote:
natik wrote:
HEA wrote:

I would not think much of it. All the alumni follow each other. They share this special bond with this one in a lifetime experience. They feed each other either for exposure or just because of the experience. The show ended months ago, they are no longer in the bubble prod and they had time to process and move on AND understand the manipulations and edits...

Yes sure but it's an exception because Lana was an intruder. Jacinda, Yasmin, Joni and many other didn't get to know Lana. But on IG they are acting like they know Lana for years. And some of them are even liking pics on IG with Sam and Lana how they are kissing. Yasmin did that for example. That's a really strange thing to do. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:43 am

natik wrote:
Yes sure but it's an exception because Lana was an intruder. Jacinda, Yasmin, Joni and many other didn't get to know Lana. But on IG they are acting like they know Lana for years. And some of them are eben liking pics on IG with Sam and Lana how they are kissing. Yasmin dif that for example. That's a really strange thing to do. IMO
:yes: Exactly. If Lana is indeed F1 then this indicates why. It's also quite telling that most Bach Aussie alum are either supporting Lana for F1 or Snez for F1.

SM does give it away to some degree:
Heather = her first SM post was about making herself feel better.
Sarah = was off to Europe with her girlfriends and on a cleanse.
Lana = Lana's BFF who happened to be shown on Lana's HTD (blonde girl) and met Sam in person and follows Sam on IG was posting a celebratory "falling in love" video post-FRC.
Snez = she was MIA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:45 am

natik wrote:
HEA wrote:
natik wrote:

Yes sure but it's an exception because Lana was an intruder. Jacinda, Yasmin, Joni and many other didn't get to know Lana. But on IG they are acting like they know Lana for years. And some of them are eben liking pics on IG with Sam and Lana how they are kissing. Yasmin dif that for example. That's a really strange thing to do. IMO
I wouldn't take what those girls like on IG as any type of hint tbh. They like all the pics with the remaining girls. I even remember someone posted a side-by-side of the food in mouth with Sam and Heather and Jasmin and Joni liked it. So I would take their likes with a grain of salt.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė