SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:56 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:
ellmack wrote:I get the feeling that Lana is in this mostly for self-promotion, and keeping her name at the top of the suspected F1 list is high priority for keeping her profile up in lights. So she will be posting teasers, perceived spoilers, etc to keep herself current. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but I get the feeling that this is why she keeps putting the teasers out there. I just don't think he picks her but happy to be wrong! Jmo

She has only one pic on her IG from the show and she is never using any bachelor related hashtags.
Most of the time she likes pics don't post them. It's a weird way to promote herself.

The point I was making is that Heather says 'partner' on radio and next thing we know she has 'gone fishing' and we hadn't heard boo out of her until about 3 days ago. And when she does return she jokes about practicing her lines in the mirror and is super evasive. I would suggest that she had been told to be very careful with all SM and interviews. So to see Lana liking pic of Sam saying 'you fall in love' and posts what is presumably a shot taken at the final 3 or 4 photo shoot for Ok magazine seem weird. I would have thought that all the girls still to be eliminated would have the same set of rules. It doesn't add up to me

She posted a selfie of her from the shoot. There were no other girls in the pic. The point is that most of the audience does not even searching for clues or spoilers. They simple enjoy to watch the show. I bet with you that they have no idea there is a photoshoot in the works with the F4 or F3. So practically she gave nothing away.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:56 am

I actually don't think there are much rules regarding SM - of the TB.au cast. Apart that the girls have to have their accounts private until they are eliminated.

Even Heather's SM activity to me results as her own doing ... when she "went" away... it felt like she was protecting herself and not because someone told her to "tune it down".

I just checked her IG and few hours ago she had a different "bio" written - can't remember what, but she is changing it almost every week - usually when something comes up in the news/gossip - so she's using her "bio" to respond to false claims, IMO ... now it says:
"I'm just trying to work man. Won't you let me work?!?!"

I'm not sure what it is all about, but considering how many outlets are kinda criticizing her for being "fake and a plant/smokescreen" and calling her out for "seeking fame and acting jobs" ... i guess that's her answer ... Don't people actually appreciate when somebody works and wants to work for their daily bread?

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:57 am

IA Sundy. I remember Snez posting pics of her first SD and the clothes she wore in the first few episodes then suddenly stopped. She didn't remove them but i guess she was told not to post such because she no longer posts anything show related.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 am

MissB ... since I don't have IG to follow, but is it possible that Snez also decided to stop posting on her own, since the speculation of her winning started to circulate around the SM?

I'm sure if something is really not appreciated by TPTB of TB.au, they would ask them to remove or stop ... but they even let Emily to post her rants and explanations of her date in her IG ... they let her, but then she paid the price for not being invited to do the interviews ('coz I do believe she is not banned, just not welcomed) ... so I guess it's their choice and then it's about the "protection of the secret" ... we'll see at the end I guess.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:09 am

happygolucky wrote:MissB ... since I don't have IG to follow, but is it possible that Snez also decided to stop posting on her own, since the speculation of her winning started to circulate around the SM?

I'm sure if something is really not appreciated by TPTB of TB.au, they would ask them to remove or stop ... but they even let Emily to post her rants and explanations of her date in her IG ... they let her, but then she paid the price for not being invited to do the interviews ('coz I do believe she is not banned, just not welcomed) ... so I guess it's their choice and then it's about the "protection of the secret" ... we'll see at the end I guess.

Same! Don't think that they are told by TPTB how, what and when they post or like something.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:18 am

TPTB are definitely not controlling anyone's SM. They never have. This goes for all the franchises. I think it is on each individual what they choose to post/like, etc. If TPTB wanted control, then none of the contestants would be allowed on SM at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:59 am

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelor-sam-wood-confirms-hes-met-the-one-20150902-gjdv1q.html

The following statement gives a Lana vibe: "You'd just like to be able to introduce each other to your friends and be out in public and just be as normal as you could be."

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:19 pm

The story just blew up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223398/The-Bachelor-Australia-s-Snezana-Markoski-s-ex-husband-Jason-Rapoff-reveals-dark-past-drugs-jail-time.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Snez offered no comments via Channel Ten. I'm glad she has the backing of production.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:44 pm

ElonM wrote:Rosie said the final two will be Heather and Lana

https://amp.twimg.com/amplify-web-player/prod/source.html?rpc_init=1&language_code=en#xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com&xdm_c=default6981&xdm_p=1

#TheProjectTV ‏@theprojecttv  · Sep 3  
We recap the latest twists & turns of #TheBachelorAU with @RosieWaterland! #TheProjectTV #RosieRecaps

This link isn't working for me?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi GA the video is in the tweet, I can't bring it over.

sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:14 pm

ElonM wrote:Hi GA the video is in the tweet, I can't bring it over.

sad

I looked through the other tweet and didn't see it. Some video's aren't compatible with this forum, but a link usually works.  Here is it. Smiley

#TheProjectTV ‏@theprojecttv  Sep 3
We recap the latest twists & turns of #TheBachelorAU with @RosieWaterland! #TheProjectTV #RosieRecaps http://snpy.tv/1JPxXqk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė