SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:07 pm

sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:17 pm

If Richie has the joke date in episode 6 - dressing up as old people that JJ had with Andy she was never serious about him

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:26 pm

AEF wrote:If Richie has the joke date in episode 6 - dressing up as old people that JJ had with Andy she was never serious about him
I disagree b/c of who Sam is. That type of humour is Sam's humour all the way. I think that Sam wouldn't have taken Richie that far if she never had real feelings for him and certainly more than A for JJ. I see Richie like Nick more than JJ and Sam has that joker humour. Also, there are many s/caps of them in hot tub, in water her arms around him, by the couch, etc... so lots more than just the SD.

Will have to see but I get the feeling that it will come down to Sam going with her initial attraction to Sasha and Richie was against her usual type but she saw him as a frontrunner since he gets through early in rose ceremonies with no time shown.

Also, Sam pretty much admitted on Fitzy and Wippa it is between Sasha and Richie and said "yup". And I am listening right now to F&W and Heather is on and she says it is 50-50 between Richie and Sasha. That Heather is saying this and Richie has barely been shown and no date? That says something, imo. We are all seeing something there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Why would the lead just up and say it's between two guys? Seems silly to me. Why even show the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm officially retiring from predicting the finale.. Most of my favorites end up being F2 anyway (exc. Matilda) and I have my theory why but writing on my phone right now is tiring... So, Just wanted to leave a shout out to Richie's team... Welcome to the free-options party... Where the world is yet to be explored. (why did Heather need to "hurry" in the relationship... Then I could "dream" of another outcome).. I believe there's more to come. Cool bananas... Ride the wave!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 pm

atem wrote:Why would the lead just up and say it's between two guys?  Seems silly to me.  Why even show the show?
She never said that, the dj's did and she was like yup, yup. The thing is that others are saying it is between these two guys. It is kind of obvious based on edit and s/caps that Richie is the only other contender. He has been presented that way. He is also the only one other than Sasha who has an interview in non-tabloidy articles and about his impression and thoughts on Sam. And Richie hasn't even had a date or time with Sam.
I think a lot of it has to do with the show ending in 3 weeks. Not much time to mislead. And the guys from the show are spilling the beans everywhere on SM in person.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 am

Yup! Case closed. #RichieForBachelor2016!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:07 am

Are there enough S/caps to support that Richie makes it to F2? ... Is it possible he is F3 "only"?
The skiing date + hot tub ... FS date or have I missed another "swimming" date, LCD?

My track record of my favorites: Nick V. - F2, Hailey (RFL) - F3, Heather - F4
... I predicted it wrong for Becca - F2 and I'm relaying on your findings that my initial thought of Richie being F1 is wrong too... so going with the past fails, wherever Richie placed ... it's on him what he makes out of it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:27 am

Oh that group date one on one time with Richie was just beautiful. Don't write him off too soon. Sam just said that she see him as someone she could spend the rest of her life with and that she knows he would always have her back. It was quite deep, and ground was certainly gained super quick
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:32 am

Going with what the past leads used to say ... being all "reassuring" that someone would be a great fit and "already" having their trust in the contestant ... means "ain't gonna happen".
Usually it's doubt, doubt, doubt till the end. Usually. Even Art who didn't really doubt Matilda, doubted about their physical chemistry not reaching the same level he had with his F2. IDK just 2c.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:35 am

Sundy wrote:Oh that group date one on one time with Richie was just beautiful. Don't write him off too soon. Sam just said that she see him as someone she could spend the rest of her life with and that she knows he would always have her back. It was quite deep, and ground was certainly gained super quick
Sounds like F2 or at least in the F4. I wouldn't be surprised if he is F3 even.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:17 am

What do we make of Sam's comment on The Project that people will be 'pleasantly surprisedm by who she picks? Decoy or clue?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine