SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ GA, I believe that photo is of Kieren.

Cleo is a magazine, so Richie was nominated to be bachelor of the year in Cleo magazine.
Sorry for being behind in the convo this time around, but isn't the bachelor cleo magazine the same one that Tim from bach season 1 was named in?
Yes it is! Same magazine! Great spotting, AL yes (Btw: Dave the plumber was also in the same mag and nominated)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ GA, I believe that photo is of Kieren.

Cleo is a magazine, so Richie was nominated to be bachelor of the year in Cleo magazine.
Sorry for being behind in the convo this time around, but isn't the bachelor cleo magazine the same one that Tim from bach season 1 was named in?
Yes it is! Same magazine! Great spotting, AL yes (Btw: Dave the plumber was also in the same mag and nominated)
Ok, thanks. Trying to keep all this straight and somehow beginning to feel that my head is spinning. LOL. Too many seasons and franchises. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 am

Haha. It is a lot of seasons and franchises. Great memory!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:53 pm

One of my favourite s/caps from the whole season promo is of Richie and Sam.
This is the type of couple I see them as being if they are together.
Just having fun and enjoying each other and life - together.

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 9dd7d419f5cdcb326487d45cfd529254
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:28 am

So even though I can't see Richie's Instagram posts I have noticed that his posts have gone from 102 yesterday, to 101 this morning and now 99??? Cleaning up his Insta before he makes it public perhaps? If you are not F1, would you bother?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:46 am

Trueeee very truee^^
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Floss52 Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:57 am

Did a nobody notice in the video around page 4 when David left and Sam went over to talk to the guys Michael was standing behind the first row of guys then we cut to the group hug and he is now standing next to Sam. Interesting edit.
For my two cents worth not buying the Ritchie story he is in it for the exposure. He was part of the CLEO nominees so obviously wants fame so not as innocent as sweet as made out. Who is right for Sam I have not seen enough of the guys to have a favourite.

Floss52

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 am

Sundy wrote:So even though I can't see Richie's Instagram posts I have noticed that his posts have gone from 102 yesterday, to 101 this morning and now 99???  Cleaning up his Insta before he makes it public perhaps?  If you are not F1, would you bother?

It could be. But in the past most of the contestants, especially the F4, have tidied up their Instagram accounts before making them public. It's a bit like when you are a student and you do a quick run around hiding all the incriminating evidence before your mum comes round. The public are so good at going through your photos and comments. They, including the experience sleuthers on this forum, will spot all sorts of things so the contestants usually try and make them reasonably squeaky clean before opening them up to the public.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 am

Yeah, cleaning up the SM is the standard approach by many cast ... some it's for the image control, some is for the protection of privacy (and other people) ... I sure prefer to have the minimum amount of photos of me online, but I have zero with people closest to me, so that I don't offer the "sleuths" enough to make connections and assumptions. Hugesmile
I do find it smart to be wary and prudent, so I'm not against putting the best version of themselves for the world to see, but if that version is very different from the true self, then that person has no room among my interests.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:43 am

I really don't think it matters what one goes on the show for - for the person/love, fame, adventure, etc.

I think what matters is what one stays on the show for - for the person/love or something else.

That to me determines how genuine the person is overall.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:05 pm

They probably just made this up based on the fact that they're both from Perth laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3251342/Did-Richie-Bachelorette-romance-Bachelor-s-Snezana-Markoski-Claims-Perth-pair-dated-years-ago-brunette-beauty-love-Sam-Wood.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:06 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:They probably just made this up based on the fact that they're both from Perth laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3251342/Did-Richie-Bachelorette-romance-Bachelor-s-Snezana-Markoski-Claims-Perth-pair-dated-years-ago-brunette-beauty-love-Sam-Wood.html
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698
Now they are really reaching. Where's the photo? At least Bec had a photo. giggling

Ah well, it is Perth after all. If Richie ends up being F1 then that will really be funny. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine