SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:51 am

Richie got the longest camera time when receiving his rose for Ep1 RC.
He said "Crikey" when Sam called his name and then said "Crikey" again after receiving the rose and Sam laughing about it.
Too cute  :cutesmile!:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For those that may not be able to see (and b/c they delete all this so quickly)
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/20-questions-with-richie
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 771da014d02676d538da4a10cb59faa3
Richie's answers to 20 questions:
Lover or fighter? = I'm a lover of fighters
Sports cars or motorbikes = Motorbikes, for sure
Boxers or briefs? = Uh, I'll go briefs
No electricity or no water? = No electricity
If you had to date a Disney character, who'd it be? = Jasmine of Aladdin
Do you have any secret talents? = Not really
None? = Uh, hmm.. look, I can breakdance
Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea? = Iggy for sure. "First things first, I'm Bruce Willis".
If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? = I'd pay off my family's mortgage
Dream dinner party guest? = Bruce Willis
What's your star sign? = I'm an Aries and a Taurus
Are you an early riser or a night owl = Both
Which actor would you choose to get to play you in a movie? = Ryan Reynolds
Dream music concert? = I'd probably say Woodstock
Prefer to go out or stay in? = I like to stay in
What's your favourite app at the moment? = I don't really have a favourite app.
What movie (can you watch again and again?) = Fight Club
Tell us your top 3 songs? = Chet Faker "Lover"?, Dan Sultan "Southern Sun" and Blink 182 "Dammit"
Puppies or kittens? = Puppies
Favourite smell? = Vanilla
Do you prefer the town or the country? = Definitely the country

Too bad he lives so far away from Ashley I. giggling

I've got no problem with briefs. They offer more support from what I hear. Like a bra for your bits.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:19 am

@mindless too funny. I actually think he was meaning someone who is not a princess in being "princessy" so can get out the palace so to speak and be more down to earth.

Funny thing, Sasha said he would be Aladdin.

So it must be a standard response and likely b/c it is the most watched Disney (of that kind) movie by guys growing up. Most of the others the guys haven't watched (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, etc)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Richie on Twitter (Sasha is too). He (and Sasha) both updated their IG profile to include twitter handles.

Richie Strahan ‏@richie_strahan  Sep 24
bacheloretteau's photo https://instagram.com/p/8Amv8qLFwL/  That time I took a leap of faith. *face palm emoji* #bacheloretteau #thebacheloretteau #coolbananas
https://twitter.com/richie_strahan/status/647023575774326784
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie on Twitter (Sasha is too). He (and Sasha) both updated their IG profile to include twitter handles.

bacheloretteau's photo https://instagram.com/p/8Amv8qLFwL/  That time I took a leap of faith. *face palm emoji* #bacheloretteau #thebacheloretteau #coolbananas

Richie is following the most eclectic range of people. A few politicians too, and we know Sams a bit of a political fan. I did notice too that he is following The Age which is not a WA newspaper but a Melbourne one. Could be something or nothing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Love this response by Richie he said awhile back. Shows what he is passionate about. Always great to see men passionate about bringing awareness to domestic violence against women - a huge epidemic around the world. I can see how this has played a role in how caring and observant Richie has been of Sam on the show already. Also great that he is behind mental health causes. Sam herself wrote about these same causes last year and raised funds for them. She has dealt with this in her own family life (her mom).

...two charities that I'm passionate about. "There's the White Ribbon Campaign, which is for the prevention of domestic violence against women, which affects a lot of people. "Also, Zero2Hero run by Ashlee Harrison, which works towards preventing mental-health issues in young people and the prevention of youth suicide."
Source

Also like this response to a dream date from his Bio (on 1st page of this thread). Love that Richie doesn't talking about where one should go or what one should eat etc, but instead talks about connecting with someone else. That's very important in a healthy relationship and getting lost in conversations is a great sign that one is focused on the person and not anything else. I see that with how observant and interested Richie is in Sam.

Describe your dream date.
Getting lost in conversation to the point where you look at the time and its 3am. The kind of date where you are so caught up having fun with each other you lose track of time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Richie on Twitter (Sasha is too). He (and Sasha) both updated their IG profile to include twitter handles.

Richie is following the most eclectic range of people. A few politicians too, and we know Sams a bit of a political fan. I did notice too that he is following The Age which is not a WA newspaper but a Melbourne one. Could be something or nothing
Sorry for double post: He does.

I also noticed that Lisa's boyfriend Tyson is now following Richie and Richie following him. May or may not mean anything.
Tyson reminds me a lot of Richie. Very similar guys - outdoorsy, sensitive, passion for life and passion for causes and giving back.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:57 pm

is AllAboutLove wrote:
Clipped

Also like this response to a dream date from his Bio (on 1st page of this thread). Love that Richie doesn't talking about where one should go or what one should eat etc, but instead talks about connecting with someone else. That's very important in a healthy relationship and getting lost in conversations is a great sign that one is focused on the person and not anything else. I see that with how observant and interested Richie is in Sam.

Getting lost in conversation to the point where you look at the time and its 3am. The kind of date where you are so caught up having fun with each other you lose track of time.

I love this! This is exactly how I knew my husband was the one when a waiter politely asked us to leave the restaurant as they wanted to close and I felt like we had only just sat down. 

If Richie wants this feeling too - of being totally connected to someone, that in essence, time stands still when you are with them - well I'm very impressed and any woman would be lucky to be with him.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:32 pm

From all your amazing sleuthing, I really have hope Richie is F1,. But I don't want to get too invested incase he gets his heart broken sad but I feel I already am! It's amazing how we all rooted for Sam in the bachelor and now as the bachelorette majority of us are rooting for Richie. They really are best suited! Fingers crossed Richie takes it home. It's still so early into the season and we are all already mentally invested into Richie. Haha funny
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
is AllAboutLove wrote:

I love this! This is exactly how I knew my husband was the one when a waiter politely asked us to leave the restaurant as they wanted to close and I felt like we had only just sat down. 

If Richie wants this feeling too - of being totally connected to someone, that in essence, time stands still when you are with them - well I'm very impressed and any woman would be lucky to be with him.
I love it too! I had the same thing with my husband... time would just stand still and we would talk for hours and not even be tired. Still do and then we will realize we need to get sleep (could run on just adrenaline back then).

And yes, if Richie is looking for this as well then I hope he finds it with Sam or whomever is meant for him. To me, that he Richie knows that this is want he wants says it all. He's the real deal and IA... any woman would be very lucky to have him. He strikes me as the kind of guy he would build his world around the woman he loves. And I love how thoughtful and intuitive he has shown himself to be from the moment he saw Sam was freezing and asking if she was okay to telling her he thinks she deserves the best at the most recent rose ceremony.

HodanG wrote:From all your amazing sleuthing, I really have hope Richie is F1,. But I don't want to get too invested incase he gets his heart broken sad but I feel I already am! It's amazing how we all rooted for Sam in the bachelor and now as the bachelorette majority of us are rooting for Richie. They really are best suited! Fingers crossed Richie takes it home. It's still so early into the season and we are all already mentally invested into Richie. Haha funny
Aaah. Me too... I really, really didn't want to get invested and there I go... getting invested like usual. I do think they are best suited for each other. I love how Richie focuses all his attention on Sam and not the other guys. I can tell he is there for her and only her. Perhaps more so than any other guy there. Even if he is not F1 then I am glad I still will get to see Richie and learn more about him. Hopefully he may get to be next lead (looks like Michael will be getting that which I am not keen on watching him as lead if that is the case). *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Agreed!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ GA, I believe that photo is of Kieren.

Cleo is a magazine, so Richie was nominated to be bachelor of the year in Cleo magazine.
Sorry for being behind in the convo this time around, but isn't the bachelor cleo magazine the same one that Tim from bach season 1 was named in?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine