SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:02 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:I'm going to go ahead and say Emily is his F1, IMO. LOL just to throw it out there. Basically, we know nothing but what we can see of the girls online, we know nothing about their personalities, edits, connections with Ben or what has happened thus far . Lauren H sounded like a logical pick , and people liked her because she seems "nice" and "normal"  and not seeking fame, and she is the only 1 on 1 that we have seen a pic of besides Becca. Apparently we don't know much about what Ben wants.

This. We are all just so wrong laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm

I am going to say Emily is F1 too because why else is she still there? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm

If had to pick based on looks I'd say Caila or Lauren B. Becca is pretty too, but the rest are run of the mill IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm

F6 doesn't meant Much though - Carly, Dylan, and brian were all f6 and I don't think there was ever a romantic connection there with the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Diana wrote:I am going to say Emily is F1 too because why else is she still there? laugh out loud

Maybe Ben likes her but maybe TPTB want to keep her there. I wonder the same thing about Becca.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Olivia is cut? Well, that sucks. I don't see any as the next Bachelorette. But, I guess we shall see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:If caila is F1 folks will say this is the Sean season part2.

I'm shocked that he kept on Amanda. I really like her but didn't expect her to last this long with her home situation. Very interesting.

I haven't been following too closely....why would they say that?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Wow! I'm shocked!

Have to say I'm shocked as well. I wonder if either Olivia or Lauren H decided to eliminate themselves.

Or maybe they were never frontrunners.
I am just shocked too. So surprised. I'm wondering what exactly went down in the Bahamas or like you said jojo, maybe they were never frontrunners.  scratch
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:14 pm

IMO, the F4 will be Emily, Becca, Joelle and Lauren B.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:14 pm

I wonder if this is going to set up Becca for the Bachelorette?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the F4 will be Emily, Becca, Joelle and Lauren B.

None of which I would look forward to being the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Diana wrote:I am going to say Emily is F1 too because why else is she still there? laugh out loud

I think she'll get a HTD, just becase TPTB will think it's interesting with the other twin there. Meh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst