SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:31 am

Bringing this discussion from the Becca thread to a more appropriate thread so we can still speculate:

breannalauren wrote:Start from bottom! At the time I thought I was close, now I think I'm way off. But he's announcing tomorrow so be on the look out Smiley

You'll know tmrw

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:59 PM, Breanna wrote:

Yay! But what do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:56 PM, Steve wrote:

Yes. There's a reason I told people to guess and it turned out like I thought it would

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:19 PM, Breanna wrote:

Lol wtf. Are you at least announcing it tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:04 PM, Steve wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:52 PM, Breanna wrote:

Lol I'm going to take that as a yes!?!?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:07 PM, Steve wrote:

Ooooooohhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Breanna wrote:

Becca, Lauren H, Olivia, Caila, Joelle, Lauren b?

TELL ME IM RIGHT laugh out loud

Sent from my iPhone

chasingpavements wrote:I looked at RS's replies - The two names that no one is guessing are Leah and Emily. I think that there was some evidence that Leah was eliminated though, right? Also, only a few are guessing Caila. If I were to guess, one of those two made it.

(imo)

eversotrue wrote:I it's a double banger. Someone who people think is popular is OUT. And someone who barely came up is IN.

Any guesses as to the final 6 at this very moment?

Beagle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I'm guessing that means that most people were wrong. The last time he told us to guess was when he gave out those teasers for Kaitlyn's season ("which guy didn't have to go through the audition process b/c he was friends with producers?", "which early frontrunner became a villain", etc) and the majority of people ended up having completely wrong answers. I'm guessing one of the girls that a lot of people are ignoring made it?

(imo)  

I just looked through the answers people gave him and it doesn't look like anyone has Emily in their F6 that I can see. CMIIW.

I agree. It's probably Emily who is still there, so then, who went home? Leah, Lauren H., and ? I asked him if Becca was out but he didn't answer.

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I think it's a double banger. Someone who people think is popular is out. And someone who barely came up is in.

You're probably right - Lauren H might be out if the whole IG thing pans out. She was on everyone's list, so that would be surprising for RS's readers. Olivia would also be surprising since she got the FIR. She looks like a frontrunner to me, but girls like Tierra, Sharleen, Nikki (from Jason's) season got FIR and didn't make it far so who knows? Joelle would be surprising only because RS himself told us she would be the frontrunner for the Bachelorette, but it could be a Britt situation. And, Becca, since pretty much everyone has her on their list and RS could be like "TOLD YOU she wouldn't be getting a HTD". One of those three didn't make it, is my guess.

(jmo)

Kashathediva wrote:My theory earlier was that the reason the other twin left is she saw a connection between Emily and Ben and so took herself out of the competition. I guess we'll see.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:My theory earlier was that the reason the other twin left is she saw a connection between Emily and Ben and so took herself out of the competition. I guess we'll see.

I think this is very plausible now. Perhaps Ben just really likes Emily. IMO she's in the F6.

eversotrue wrote:I think it's a double banger. Someone who people think is popular is out. And someone who barely came up is in.

My guesses are Amanda, Becca, Caila, Emily, Joelle and Olivia.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:37 am

My guesses are Becca, Caila, Emily, Joelle, Olivia, and Lauren B.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:41 am

I have no idea, haha. I feel pretty certain Leah is gone. That's all!

If I had to guess - Lauren B, Lauren H, Olivia, Caila, Emily, and Joelle. With Becca, Leah, and Amanda being eliminated. But, I have no real idea.

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:43 am

I think Amanda, Leah and Lauren h are gone.

So remember RJ said he was smitten by one and we all said Olivia or Lauren H? I feel like Lauren is gone now.. So is it Olivia?!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:44 am

I don't have any guesses just a hope that Becca got sent packing. #PleaseGetGoneAlready

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 am

umngirl wrote:I don't have any guesses just a hope that Becca got sent packing. #PleaseGetGoneAlready

If she is the F1 I hope she doesn't read the comments on social media. Heck even if she isn't the F1, there would be a lot of ticked off viewers, and I would hope that she would not give some random person with an egg avatar and 5 followers any satisfaction. Ben would get some sent his way as well, but at the end of the day who cares what no-names with 5 followers on social media think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:03 am

This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:08 am

eversotrue wrote:This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..
I was reading those too and one of Caila's friends posted "Go caila!" Under her photo a few hours ago. I wonder if she would know if she's been eliminated or not.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:24 am

eversotrue wrote:This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..

I'm sure that there were older contestants early on, but Ben eliminated them all. This is the youngest cast we've had in a while...probably since Jesse's season. It does seem a little strange, I'm sure, since last year's final couple was in their 30s and this time the final girl is probably 23-25. It's freaking me out, since this is the first time that a winner is going to be my age or younger! I remember kind of watching Aaron's season when I was like 12 and thinking how crazy old these people were, haha.

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 am

chasingpavements wrote:

I'm sure that there were older contestants early on, but Ben eliminated them all. This is the youngest cast we've had in a while...probably since Jesse's season. It does seem a little strange, I'm sure, since last year's final couple was in their 30s and this time the final girl is probably 23-25. It's freaking me out, since this is the first time that a winner is going to be my age or younger! I remember kind of watching Aaron's season when I was like 12 and thinking how crazy old these people were, haha.

(imo)

omg i know, i feel old because i think of this show as "ladies in their late 20's and early 30's who are still single". and i'm like "okay, im good" and now there are girls younger than me who could potentially become engaged and i'm watching single and watching netflix. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:***snipped****

I remember kind of watching Aaron's season when I was like 12 and thinking how crazy old these people were, haha.

(imo)

I feel crazy old hearing you say you were 12 when you watched past seasons!!! cantstopl
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst