SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 pm

I don't think the twins got any 1-on-1 dates.. I think their fate was group dates/2-on-1. I'm leaning towards the girl in the car being Lauren B.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't remember how blonde her hair was but could it be Leah Block as well?

http://websta.me/p/1057701509802411895_6982736

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:54 pm

I could see a hometown date with the twin as potentially interesting. I mean her eliminated sister will be there and if she's bitter it could make for some entertainment. I look at the remaining girls and cross Emily off the list too just by what I know about her. But never know, she might actually be likable. Jmo

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I've secretly been rooting for Emily giggling I think the twins are gonna be sweet. I don't think she's F1 or that she'll get a HTD, but I kinda like her.

The twins do seem sweet. And it's nothing against her. I just don't want Ben to look like a fool for keeping one of the twins for so dang long. Especially when people are already skeeved out by the whole thing. Can you imagine if she got a home town date..? Suspect "Ben, meet my mom, dad....and your ex!" OMG. I can't...duh
Sorry, but what does the word skeeved mean?

I think that there'd be no way Ben would keep either of the twins(Emily) this long if there wasn't a connection and IMO, I think that people can be mature and look at the situation if there ever would be a htd to realize that Ben and Emily are just following their hearts and making things work.

All IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't think the twins got any 1-on-1 dates.. I think their fate was group dates/2-on-1. I'm leaning towards the girl in the car being Lauren B.

This is what I think too. I posted the other day that my feeling is she's a frontrunner, I'm surprised that hardly anyone here IMO, sees her as a contender. She looks gorgeous and frankly sensual too, who knows, maybe Ben is smitten. I personally so far like Olivia, Becca and Caila, but I'm not Ben. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 pm

I think the car girl was Lauren B too. I could see her being a frontrunner too. She's quite stunning and she seems family oriented and has a stable job.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:What's her IG? I can't find it. Thanks in advance

https://instagram.com/keepbylauren/

It seems like her personal one is still deactivated though...couldn't it be that her business is being run by a friend/family member while she's gone and they are the ones who changed it?
What is her personal IG? I can only see her keepbylauren. Thank you.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 pm

rhondam wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://instagram.com/keepbylauren/

It seems like her personal one is still deactivated though...couldn't it be that her business is being run by a friend/family member while she's gone and they are the ones who changed it?

It's in the bio - IG:laurenhimle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 pm

Skeeved means: Grosses you out, makes you want to hurl, gag upchuck. Makes your skin crawl. Makes you feel slimy. 
Skeeved is not a good feeling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't think the twins got any 1-on-1 dates.. I think their fate was group dates/2-on-1. I'm leaning towards the girl in the car being Lauren B.
Why do you say that about the twins not getting a date?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

It's in the bio - IG:laurenhimle
Thank you!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Skeeved means: Grosses you out, makes you want to hurl, gag upchuck. Makes your skin crawl. Makes you feel slimy. 
Skeeved is not a good feeling.
LOL, thanks Kasha. Well, I know that feeling lately. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst