SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Are we even sure that the schedule was changed? Do we have any proof??

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:17 pm

sdmom wrote:Or Ben had FS with f2 dat 1, sent f3 home early day 2 , then FS with f1 day 3?

This is what I'm thinking too. Maybe Ben was thinking, two FD's were more than enough to deal with, he would rather send the F3 home early so he can skip that step. I like that idea. Then they'll of course make it look like he just couldn't decide between the two.

However, they like to use the F3 with o/night drama in case they are the next lead. Andi Kaitlyn Ashley etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:18 pm

^^ Had potential RC location/date- though no photographic proof that's been shared here. Otherwise, mostly speculation.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Had potential RC location/date
what date?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 pm

^^It's upthread. Auntie (as I recall) got info about Ocho Rios ballroom being used privately at a time that it's usually used for something else at the resort... closed to public. Sorry, but I don't have time to research the thread to find it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:Are we even sure that the schedule was changed? Do we have any proof??
I was given information for events, times and dates and since there is validating info for those dates, feel that the info I was given to be accurate.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks, Auntie's Love!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Can you share what was the validating info again?

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:37 pm

officeRules wrote:Can you share what was the validating info again?

Aunties_Love wrote:I found out some info from a source.  Because of this, I think that there is a change to the filming schedule and it would look more like this:

arrive at resort on 11/6
11/7 Caila date: fireworks at 11pm, ocean romp @ plantation per pics
11/8 filming another date, lobby closed down, activity around resort - Ochi Rios
11/9 filming the heli date, pic and tweets
11/10 Ballroom closed from before dinner till after midnight at Ochi Rios.  She knows this as the guests normally have a dinner together in the ballrooms on Tuesdays.  That event was moved outside under tents while the ballroom was used inside.

I believe that this is true as the source gave me times that the events happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Are we even sure that the schedule was changed? Do we have any proof??
I was given information for events, times and dates and since there is validating info for those dates, feel that the info I was given to be accurate.

Thanks Auntie! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

So if the RC was this past Tuesday November 10th - what is the schedule and where are they now?   question
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:50 pm

IF the RC was 11/10, the schedule could look like this
11/11- MTP #1
11/12- MTP #2
11/13- LCD #1
11/14- LCD #2
11/15- FRC

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline