SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:How would that work? If he only chose to spend overnights with one girl? That's makes it obvious to the audience who the F1 is.

They don't even have to tell the audience he only spent the night with his F1 if that's indeed what happened here. They pretended Emily didn't spend the night with her F3 even though she really did. They made it look like 1F and Sean left for the night and they made it look like Emily didn't even give Arie the FS card.
So they would make it seem like he didn't spend the overnights with anyone. 1 out of 3 is painfully obvious.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:30 pm

I don't know how they'd be able to sell Ben skipping all overnights, considering he was more than willing to "talk all night" with Kaitlyn. I would think he had to invite at least two to the FS, whether he wanted to or not.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:40 pm

BlackHalo wrote:How would that work? If he only chose to spend overnights with one girl? That's makes it obvious to the audience who the F1 is.

That don't make it look obvious to the audience.
They can edit it a zillion ways.
One possibility: They cut off date with F1 before they ever move into FS private time. They can still make it look romantic. They could have private pool time and then fade out. Then for the other FD's they can do the same/similar and even have the typical Ben closing curtains and making it look like something more is going on that is not. Editing has this issue down pat. No one has to refuse FS time. They can simply abbreviate it and the audience never has to know. They could even have one woman leave early and just do fancy editing for the last 2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:42 pm

I remember way back to Meredith's season when she was upset at having to leave Ian to go to Matthew's FD. Ian finally talked her into going but she was late arriving so it didn't start until the afternoon. I can't imagine it's any different now without having gaps between the dates. Time is money.

It's got to be tough for those leads who have made a clear choice but still have to go though the motions while not giving it away. I don't think that Ben will go so far as not to have overnights but he may make it clear to the ladies that it's more about time together off camera.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am

I don't know how much I trusted tptb to keep to their word, or if it was ever officially worked out during negotiations actually.  Either way, as I said before Ben was even announced as the bach, there were some concerns he wanted worked out before signing a contract, and not wanting overnights was one of them.  Therefore, this seems likely to be true.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:55 am

I understand not wanting the appearance of overnights but actually think it would be silly not to have that time together off camera, especially with your intended f1. It doesn't have to be about sex. Unfortunately Fleiss wants to make it seem like that's happening even when it's not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Well you can have all the off camera time you want a few days later, so if you're already sure about your choice, then I guess it's not necessary to have it during filming. I would certainly want to be alone together before a proposal, but if you have to propose no matter what, then I suppose it doesn't matter. Might as well go in blind and hope for the best. Maybe he just really doesn't want his sex life to be speculated on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:13 pm

IA. I think the idea of overnights and off-camera time even if solely just for talking is not necessary at all. And if it is necessary, then it's a little late in the game already, imo, and no wonder so few of the US Bach leads are with their F1 today.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 pm

I think there are ways to enjoy that off camera time while still making it known nothing was going to happen in the FS. Sean's season and his dealing with the FS is a perfect example. Personally, I think having that off camera alone time to really talk about things that you don't want to address with others around can be very important in determining whether you can actually be with that person.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:27 pm

^I agree. I really hope Ben reconsidered and did some off-camera time. He doesn't have to spend the night with them but at least a few hours just to talk.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Or Ben had FS with f2 dat 1, sent f3 home early day 2 , then FS with f1 day 3?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Bach AU all seasons don't' have overnights neither did Bette AU nor did the lead for Bach NZ have overnight with his F1 and aside from just one, all are still with their F1s so to me, it only shows there's no necessity for overnight time other than US Bach/Bette shows perpetuating the idea that there is.

Their record shows it makes little difference and if there was a difference with Sean it was that he chose not to have sex, something which, as the sole Bach lead who married his F1, seems to have in common with Bach AU and Bach NZ shows where there is no sex either.

Plus, I hardly think a few hours will determine whether someone can be with a person, off-camera time or not. It's blind faith either way and seems to be that non-US franchises have a better record of staying with their F1s despite the US trying to sell this fantasy suite stuff which the lead is always responsible for his own behavior anyway but overnights even for talking can perpetuate something else happens.

So to me, I see no evidence that overnights even for just talking makes any difference in the longevity of Bach US leads being with their F1s. If anything, the temptation for Bach US leads to engage in physical stuff is probably more enhanced than not with this overnights notion.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline