SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:08 pm

^^^^I think that this same scenario happened yesterday.  I believe that all of the girls were on the boat together which constitutes some sort of group date.  I think Emily got the extra time with Ben and it was her in the truck.  To me the whiteness of the sweater looks like Emily and she was wearing white (with blue) tennis shoes too.  If you see her shoes in some of the photos the white portion of the shoe is more obvious than others. I think the rest of the gals went back to the hotel and Lauren got the date card for last evenings 1 on 1 at Rex's. During the boat ride and walking through Warsaw Lauren's camel color sweater never appeared in any photo to look white. This way both Emily and Lauren had some one on one time with Ben yesterday.  A partial extra time 1 on 1 and a full 1 on 1.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 pm

^^ That could certainly be possible. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Just a question, but do you think it would make sense for the group date to be at the carnival or the individual date?

I ask as I remember RS saying somewhere that there are a couple of dates that are reflective of past ones. Considering there was part of a carnival date for Brad 2.0, I wonder if that individual date will turn into a group date this season?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Seabear wrote:^^^^I think that this same scenario happened yesterday.  I believe that all of the girls were on the boat together which constitutes some sort of group date.  I think Emily got the extra time with Ben and it was her in the truck.  To me the whiteness of the sweater looks like Emily and she was wearing white (with blue) tennis shoes too.  If you see her shoes in some of the photos the white portion of the shoe is more obvious than others. I think the rest of the gals went back to the hotel and Lauren got the date card for last evenings 1 on 1 at Rex's. During the boat ride and walking through Warsaw Lauren's camel color sweater never appeared in any photo to look white. This way both Emily and Lauren had some one on one time with Ben yesterday.  A partial extra time 1 on 1 and a full 1 on 1.   JMO

So in this scenario, who do you think was at the Youth Center with Ben in the afternoon. Would that have been Emily or Lauren?

Also, Seabear, can you tell what shoes Lauren had on during the day?

ETA: Not saying the above scenario isn't totally possible, as it is. But my opinion is that because all 6 girls are there, they gathered on the boat and then first date card in Warsaw is given. And it goes to Lauren. I think an actual formal group date would have fewer of the women involved & a rose given at the end. But this is all JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:38 pm

It could have been a group date in the boat. Then special quality time with Emily in the van for the rest of the afternoon.
Then an evening date with Lauren. 
However, I think the hair and height matches Lauren in the van and evening date.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41 pm

I think Emily went to the truck then Youth Center.  I think Lauren went to the true full length 1 on 1 at Rex's with Ben and his friends last night after having time at the hotel to shower and change. :gotcha:   
During the day Lauren was wearing all white tennis shoes and Emily was wearing white and blue? tennis shoes. The whiteness of Emily's shoes is very evident in one particular photo of the girls walking through Warsaw.  In others because of the lighting it is not as obvious. JMO  

I personally think both Emily and Lauren will make it to the Home Town Visits. yes  yes     JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Seabear wrote:^^^^I think that this same scenario happened yesterday.  I believe that all of the girls were on the boat together which constitutes some sort of group date.  I think Emily got the extra time with Ben and it was her in the truck.  To me the whiteness of the sweater looks like Emily and she was wearing white (with blue) tennis shoes too.  If you see her shoes in some of the photos the white portion of the shoe is more obvious than others. I think the rest of the gals went back to the hotel and Lauren got the date card for last evenings 1 on 1 at Rex's. During the boat ride and walking through Warsaw Lauren's camel color sweater never appeared in any photo to look white. This way both Emily and Lauren had some one on one time with Ben yesterday.  A partial extra time 1 on 1 and a full 1 on 1.   JMO

So in this scenario, who do you think was at the Youth Center with Ben in the afternoon. Would that have been Emily or Lauren?

Also, Seabear, can you tell what shoes Lauren had on during the day?

ETA: Not saying the above scenario isn't totally possible, as it is. But my opinion is that because all 6 girls are there, they gathered on the boat and then first date card in Warsaw is given. And it goes to Lauren. I think an actual formal group date would have fewer of the women involved & a rose given at the end. But this is all JMO.

ITA with the ETA portion of your post. As per past seasons the first card is given after greeting all the contestants. Also the GD at this stage has never been all the girls.  Mostly 3 sometimes 4 and 2 depending on the numbers left.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Emily went to the truck then Youth Center.  I think Lauren went to the true full length 1 on 1 at Rex's with Ben and his friends last night after having time at the hotel to shower and change. :gotcha:    
During the day Lauren was wearing all white tennis shoes and Emily was wearing white and blue? tennis shoes. The whiteness of Emily's shoes is very evident in one particular photo of the girls walking through Warsaw.  In others because of the lighting it is not as obvious. JMO  

I personally think both Emily and Lauren will make it to the Home Town Visits. yes  yes     JMO
I agree with this. To me the colour of Emily's jacket in the truck video is obviously whiter than Lauren's tan jacket and her hair colour is lighter compared to Lauren's. Also Emily's runners have an approximately 1" white platform on them. I cannot explain the structure of the dates though, I'm just stating what I see in the photos and videos IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Strictly for comparison, noting the lighting is probably different in each location.

Lauren & Emily where you can see jacket/sweater & shoes:
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 6

This girl's hair looks darker than her jacket/sweater, but I can't tell if her shoes are all white or blue/white.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Captur22
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:02 pm

I still think it's Lauren and she is wearing a different sweater or the lighting is off. The hair does not look like Emily's to me. It's not as straight.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Emily is in the truck I think.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I still think it's Lauren and she is wearing a different sweater or the lighting is off. The hair does not look like Emily's to me. It's not as straight.

I agree. Unless Emily went and curled her hair after the morning filming and boat trip, that is not her.

I also don't see why they'd use two days for travel and then cram several dates and activities into one day. I'm 99% sure Ben was just dropping off the date card while they were on the boat and it was for Lauren.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline