SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Apparently it's a done deal, so it has to be Ben H. or maybe Ben Z.

Well.........Jared is on BIP. Maybe he is the clue laugh out loud. Jared is going to be Bachelor! laugh out loud
Winner! Jared somehow was the clue but I don't get it if he is lead. Will have to see.

Two trains of thought about the clue I've seen: Jared being described as Aladdin by Ashley =Ben H because he was on the Aladdin date. Jared discussing closure = Nick for obvious reasons. Though there was alot of focus on Jared himself tonight which could point to him as the Bachelor. So basically we got nothing laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:47 am

The Bachelor is not even chosen yet that just the tought of Nick getting the gig is making everyone talk, from viewers to medias. If that is not a sign of a successful season (ratings + love story + huge medias coverage) with Nick as lead i don't know what that is.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:The Bachelor is not even chosen yet that just the tought of Nick getting the gig is making everyone talk, from viewers to medias. If that is not a sign of a successful season (ratings + love story + huge medias coverage) with Nick as lead i don't know what that is.
Soo true.  :yes: He is all over the news/media and people always talking about him.
What I found hilarious was one tweeter to MF said she wanted Ben H and for the nick-fans not to turn on her!! giggling
That right there says something that the tide may have switched.
To be honest, I am kind of in shock at how many people are tweeting they want Nick for bachelor.
Lots of posts and faves/RTs are for Nick.

Another thing: I just re-watched Nick's GMA interview with Nick Watt (how perfect is it that Nick interviewed Nick?? laugh out loud) https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-finalist-nick-viall-excited-date-061835915--abc-news-celebrities.html

Here's my question: why would the reporter/interviewer NW say to Nick, "How about YOU become the bachelor?".
Why even feed Nick that question?? And more importantly, NW says to Nick, "I think you'd make a GREAT bachelor!".
Then Nick says, "You think so?" and then... "I am always going to follow my heart"
("Always follow your heart" is what MF tweeted when Nick came on the show and the Final episode).
I doubt these were the reporter/interviewer's own thoughts/words.
Highly doubt he even watches the show! laugh out loud.
That interview and those words were planned/planted beforehand most, imo. I just don't know why... yet!

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:The Bachelor is not even chosen yet that just the tought of Nick getting the gig is making everyone talk, from viewers to medias. If that is not a sign of a successful season (ratings + love story + huge medias coverage) with Nick as lead i don't know what that is.
Soo true.  :yes: He is all over the news/media and people always talking about him. What I found hilarious was one tweeter to MF said she wanted Ben H and for the nick-fans not to turn on her!! LOL that right there says something that the tide may have switched. To be honest, I am kind of in shock at how many people are tweeting they want Nick for bachelor. Lots of posts and faves/RTs are for Nick.

Another thing: I just re-watched Nick's GMA interview with Nick Watt (how perfect that it is two Nicks laugh out loud) https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-finalist-nick-viall-excited-date-061835915--abc-news-celebrities.html

Here's my question... why would the reporter/interviewer (who happens to be named Nick Watt) say to Nick, "How about YOU become the bachelor?".

Why even feed Nick that question?? And more importantly, Nick Watt says to Nick, "I think you'd make a GREAT bachelor!".

Then Nick says, "You think so?" and then... "I am always going to follow my heart" ("Always follow your heart" is what MF tweeted when Nick came on the show and the Final episode).

I doubt these were the reporter/interviewer's own thoughts/words. Highly doubt he even watches the show! laugh out loud. That interview and those words were planned/planted beforehand most likely. I just don't know why... yet!

:detective

At this point, i think even Ben H should say: "Guys let give this to Nick." laugh out loud The story is just sooo ready to be written. And it won't be a forced or scripted storyline as some of the previous ones we've had.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:55 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
At this point, i think even Ben H should say: "Guys let give this to Nick." laugh out loud The story is just sooo ready to be written. And it won't be a forced or scripted storyline as some of the previous ones we've had.
That is very true.
I saw someone tweet that Nick's story writes itself and that certainly is the case.

I find it interesting how third time's the charm is a hashtag now and how Josh M was one of the first to say so and even in a joking way, and Shawn retweeted it but quickly deleted the tweet (I wonder if he was told to?).
I know Josh meant in relation to going on another bachelorette show but third time could mean being the bachelor and in that role.
That would certainly be a storyline.
Josh M is no longer even considered for the show so if Nick is lead then Josh helped give Nick's storyline gain more traction.

I just wonder what story TPTB will go with for their 20th season?
I would think they would want it to be their best season yet? Most ratings, etc?  :Nod:

Whoever it is, they must've had a plan in place b/c I don't see them just throwing together a season 20 without some planning and a big story to draw in ratings/viewers.
Will Ben H? Or Jared? I don't know. It just seems like a step back to what they always have done.
Will Nick? Based on the hype around his name I would think so.
Guess we will find out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.inquisitr.com/2303999/nick-viall-next-bachelor-according-to-clues-on-bachelor-in-paradise-was-closure-the-big-giveaway/#utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wpbirdnest&utm_medium=web

The link was not working for me. Here is it.

Inquisitr

Nick Viall Next ‘Bachelor,’ According To Clues On ‘Bachelor In Paradise': Was ‘Closure’ The Big Giveaway?

Nick Viall is the next Bachelor if the clues shown on Bachelor in Paradise are correct. The show’s creator, Mike Fleiss, promised fans that there would be a clue in Sunday night’s premiere that would all but reveal who ABC’s next leading man is, and many fans think that there’s a good possibility Nick got the gig.

Keep in mind, the next Bachelor will be the network’s 20th, so it’s a big deal. Two decades of guys handing out roses is a long time, and the show continues to be a huge success. Judging from the tweets during Bachelor in Paradise, many fans were more concerned with figuring out Fleiss’ clues than watching a bunch of guys and girls drink and mingle on a beach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://www.inquisitr.com/2303999/nick-viall-next-bachelor-according-to-clues-on-bachelor-in-paradise-was-closure-the-big-giveaway/#utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wpbirdnest&utm_medium=web

The link was not working for me. Here is it.

Inquisitr

Nick Viall Next ‘Bachelor,’ According To Clues On ‘Bachelor In Paradise': Was ‘Closure’ The Big Giveaway?

Nick Viall is the next Bachelor if the clues shown on Bachelor in Paradise are correct. The show’s creator, Mike Fleiss, promised fans that there would be a clue in Sunday night’s premiere that would all but reveal who ABC’s next leading man is, and many fans think that there’s a good possibility Nick got the gig.

Keep in mind, the next Bachelor will be the network’s 20th, so it’s a big deal. Two decades of guys handing out roses is a long time, and the show continues to be a huge success. Judging from the tweets during Bachelor in Paradise, many fans were more concerned with figuring out Fleiss’ clues than watching a bunch of guys and girls drink and mingle on a beach.

I read that article last night, and I thought that was a little of an overstretch. But, no less legitimate than the Aladdin clue. I honestly think people got really hung up on the Aladdin clue, and missed the real clue. I still say it was an object, and not what was said.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi to all, I am a long-time fan of these shows, and a total Nick fan! I was part of another forum (where we use to go "totes" nuts for IF Jef, haha! I see tons of familiar names here from that forum, and from back in the day of Jill & Ed (where I started being part of them). I love seeing Nutty on here! Smiley we continue to have the same taste in men, I see Smiley

Anyway, I recently went through some very tragic personal events and stayed away from these forums, but lately I have been lurking here and there on here! You guys have had me laughing my heart out, pulling my hair out when I couldn't agree write what I thought, and all-around had me having a great time reading your comments and sleuthing Smiley I am a Canadian by choice, but originally from South America... Was very excited about K being the 'ette this time, but feel a tad disappointed with her role (not crazy about K/S to say the least, laugh out loud!)

Anyway, I'd love for Nick to be the next TB, only because I find him so incredibly fascinating, highly intelligent, fun, super sexy, unique, real in his search of love, genuine, etc etc  If not him, IMO the only other guy that could carry the show as TB is Jared...he is just as sexy, smart, interesting, charismatic, fun, and so very real...I do not feel Ben H would be able to handle being TB at all, IMO, he lacks that certain pizzaz that a guy must have in order to handle TPTB, 25 hormonal women, and the type of situations that come with this role. Ben Z is not interesting enough IMO either...Cupcake just does not do it for me, plus I do not feel he has been advertised at all for the role.

Well, I watched the show on my CityTv online link, and oh boy! went crazy trying to see/figure out the famous clue on BIP (I am new here, and I do not know if this is the right place to post this) I have come up with my finding/theory, and have pictures to show you and see what you think?  People where saying how they "thought" they saw Nick or Ben H in the background a few times, etc...I spotted the men in the background, while Tanner, Jared and Jonothan where talking about 30 mins into the show... Jon asks Jared something along the lines of "do you know who to pick?" and Jared says "Nah, I couldn't pick anyone" or something like that...I paused and zoomed-in on the men (2-3 of them in the background (production?) and they were very specific to show that one of them had something tattooed on the back his calf...It is the letter N...but not just an N, It appears that it was traced to look really dark, so as to be noticed? I may be crazy, laugh out loud! specially since this show started filming in June? But maybe they had already thought about Nick then? although not formally? I don't know... but here are my "findings" and you are more than welcomed to make fun of me, haha!

I have here the link of my Dropbox, where I put the 5 pics together... I took them with my iphone from my laptop screen, they are not the best of qualities...

PS. Ooops, tried posting my link, but as a new member I am not allowed for another week...maybe I can send it to one of the mods? or perhaps you guys can or will do SC of the show?

handwave :cutesmile!:

TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:31 pm

I thought it was telling that Nick tweeted to watch Bachelor in Paradise. I watched and rewatched the alleged clue section.  At the point of Carly and Kirk talking, someone with their back to the camera was on the deck above in the background.  Was it Nick?  Who knows.  I did see several shots of Nick style bracelets.  I still think it is going to be Nick for the next Bachelor.  The momentum seems to be in his favor.  As always JMO. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 pm

TrishB wrote:Hi to all, I am a long-time fan of these shows, and a total Nick fan! I was part of another forum (where we use to go "totes" nuts for IF Jef, haha! I see tons of familiar names here from that forum, and from back in the day of Jill & Ed (where I started being part of them). I love seeing Nutty on here! Smiley we continue to have the same taste in men, I see Smiley

Anyway, I recently went through some very tragic personal events and stayed away from these forums, but lately I have been lurking here and there on here! You guys have had me laughing my heart out, pulling my hair out when I couldn't agree write what I thought, and all-around had me having a great time reading your comments and sleuthing Smiley I am a Canadian by choice, but originally from South America... Was very excited about K being the 'ette this time, but feel a tad disappointed with her role (not crazy about K/S to say the least, laugh out loud!)

Anyway, I'd love for Nick to be the next TB, only because I find him so incredibly fascinating, highly intelligent, fun, super sexy, unique, real in his search of love, genuine, etc etc  If not him, IMO the only other guy that could carry the show as TB is Jared...he is just as sexy, smart, interesting, charismatic, fun, and so very real...I do not feel Ben H would be able to handle being TB at all, IMO, he lacks that certain pizzaz that a guy must have in order to handle TPTB, 25 hormonal women, and the type of situations that come with this role. Ben Z is not interesting enough IMO either...Cupcake just does not do it for me, plus I do not feel he has been advertised at all for the role.

Well, I watched the show on my CityTv online link, and oh boy! went crazy trying to see/figure out the famous clue on BIP (I am new here, and I do not know if this is the right place to post this) I have come up with my finding/theory, and have pictures to show you and see what you think?  People where saying how they "thought" they saw Nick or Ben H in the background a few times, etc...I spotted the men in the background, while Tanner, Jared and Jonothan where talking about 30 mins into the show... Jon asks Jared something along the lines of "do you know who to pick?" and Jared says "Nah, I couldn't pick anyone" or something like that...I paused and zoomed-in on the men (2-3 of them in the background (production?) and they were very specific to show that one of them had something tattooed on the back his calf...It is the letter N...but not just an N, It appears that it was traced to look really dark, so as to be noticed? I may be crazy, laugh out loud! specially since this show started filming in June? But maybe they had already thought about Nick then? although not formally? I don't know... but here are my "findings" and you are more than welcomed to make fun of me, haha!

I have here the link of my Dropbox, where I put the 5 pics together... I took them with my iphone from my laptop screen, they are not the best of qualities...

PS.  Ooops, tried posting my link, but as a new member I am not allowed for another week...maybe I can send it to one of the mods? or perhaps you guys can or will do SC of the show?

handwave  :cutesmile!:

:Welcome glad to have you here! #NickChicks Unite!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought it was telling that Nick tweeted to watch Bachelor in Paradise. I watched and rewatched the alleged clue section.  At the point of Carly and Kirk talking, someone with their back to the camera was on the deck above in the background.  Was it Nick?  Who knows.  I did see several shots of Nick style bracelets.  I still think it is going to be Nick for the next Bachelor.  The momentum seems to be in his favor.  As always JMO. Hugesmile

Seabear, how did you identify the alleged clue section???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought it was telling that Nick tweeted to watch Bachelor in Paradise. I watched and rewatched the alleged clue section.  At the point of Carly and Kirk talking, someone with their back to the camera was on the deck above in the background.  Was it Nick?  Who knows.  I did see several shots of Nick style bracelets.  I still think it is going to be Nick for the next Bachelor.  The momentum seems to be in his favor.  As always JMO. Hugesmile

IA. Everyone jumped on the Aladdin bandwagon and probably missed the actual clue. What it is remains elusive, I rewatched the about 5 minutes prior and after MF tweet and saw nothing. I also believe the tide is turning in the positive for Nick being TB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam