SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Montaname wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:COLD HEARTED?  excuses, excuses...... Nick sleeps with someone on this season, who I am sure he wasn't in love with at that moment but last year he wants to proclaim that sex means so much to him...  Nick is like the nerd troll who was rejected throughout his life, sleeps with two hot women and can't keep his mouth shut, his fragile ego wants the world to know that he scored....  Nick is the revenge of the Nerds in real life....

Love this post.  Can't believe Nick generates so much sympathy while Kaitlyn is raked over the coals for her actions.  No one castigates Nick for sleeping with two women, knowing that one will be on television and blabbing about the other one to the viewing public, knowing it would embarrass Andi.  

Betting that Nick will not be foolish enough to bring the snark with Kaitlyn on ATFR, but will play the wounded soldier with a broken heart to try to repair his public image.  No matter what he does, I can't wait until I don't have to see his smug face any more.  Just want him to go away.  

EXACTLY, Kaitlyn hasn't done anything imo...... But if you look around the sympathy is not rolling in for Nick, which I don't care how much sympathy he receives, I for one is confident in my non sympathy self.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:Do we have any picture proving he wore the ring after filming? The only one I remember is a reflection from a mirror. Even with that, we can't really tell if that really was a ring or a shadow. If I miss the proof, please post it, because I think sometimes a speculation turns into a fact just because people say so. TIA.
I was fairly sure it was used as a clue for him being f1 before Kait mic dropped her snap. I haven't been paying attention to him myself, maybe a Nick fan will tell us.

He hasn't been seen wearing the ring since his IG post about 10 days after the FRC.  It is a reflection in the mirror behind him. The postings about it are on page like 9-11 of the SC thread, I think.  IMO, there is definately a ring on his finger and a big smile on his face.  But why he is wearing the ring, who knows?  It could be because he wasn't ready to take it off.  But after it was discussed on this board, he removed it and hasn't worn it since.  

I don't think we've seen Nick wear a baseball cap reversed either since the Snapchat came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:50 pm

The problem with the theory that Nick believed the foiler is if she did indeed say her heart was with someone else. That should tell him right away that she picked Shawn. Unless, he thought she would change her mind and was keeping hope alive. No, I still it was a favor to his buddy Elan and Millsy to continue the charade. He has gotten a redemptive edit compared to K and S. Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:56 pm

emptysquares wrote:Looks like Shawn might be heading to LA today. He was spotted at the airport.

Hannah Johnson ‏@hannah_8_  34m34 minutes ago
Just casually strolling through the airport and walk past @Shawn_Booth

https://twitter.com/hannah_8_/status/624259230032338944
Thanks! Meghann has Tucker or was watching him last night at least, so I was thinking that Shawn might be heading to LA soon. Kait's heart tweet seems like she's restraining her excitement to me since it's a weird thing to tweet with no context.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Looks like Shawn might be heading to LA today. He was spotted at the airport.

Thanks! Meghann has Tucker or was watching him last night at least, so I was thinking that Shawn might be heading to LA soon. Kait's heart tweet seems like she's restraining her excitement to me since it's a weird thing to tweet with no context.

Doesn't Shawn live with Meghann though? I was thinking the same about K's heart tweet but I also thought it also could be in relation to all the SM love she's been getting lately so we'll see. I do think Shawn would be headed to LA sooner rather than later. We just need to watch for sightings for Nick and Kait. I think Nick flew out either on a Friday or Saturday last year.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:01 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Doesn't Shawn live with Meghann though?  I was thinking the same about K's heart tweet but I also thought it also could be in relation to all the SM love she's been getting lately so we'll see.  I do think Shawn would be headed to LA sooner rather than later.  We just need to watch for sightings for Nick and Kait.  I think Nick flew out either on a Friday or Saturday last year.  
I don't know but Meghann has insta'd pics of Tucker almost every time Shawn's been away but generally not when Shawn is there. I remember posting that Shawn is MIA over Memorial Day because of this in his thread.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder if they told K Nick would be the lead? I can't imagine she'd believe them but who knows.

That is what I believe. I can see TPTB telling Kaitlyn that he was being considered as the next bachelor and because of what happen with Nick last year he would need the general public to feel sorry for him. He needed to propose to her to garner that support so that he could secure the lead.

We really still don't know and it may very well be a possibility. How many previous contestants got down on one knee to propose to go on to be the next lead. I'm still keeping that theory open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder if they told K Nick would be the lead? I can't imagine she'd believe them but who knows.

That is what I believe. I can see TPTB telling Kaitlyn that he was being considered as the next bachelor and because of what happen with Nick last year he would need the general public to feel sorry for him. He needed to propose to her to garner that support so that he could secure the lead.

We really still don't know and it may very well be a possibility. How many previous contestants got down on one knee to propose to go on to be the next lead. I'm still keeping that theory open.

Jason in 2008 and Ben in 2011.  Rinse and repeat time.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Yup, three times a charm will have a whole new meaning. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:22 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Jason in 2008 and Ben in 2011.  Rinse and repeat time.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

So an average of every 3-4 years. Will Nick be Bachelor - somehow I doubt it but he does get his redemption and the sympathy of the viewers which is probably better than the gig itself IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

Watch the feet! Looks like shawn is meeting up with kait today. When she tweeted just the heart, I took it to mean she is getting to see shawn today. She is still letting us know...just a little more discreet. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:51 pm

With as many times as she's spoiled the season herself, why bother with being discreet now?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24