SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Do we have any picture proving he wore the ring after filming? The only one I remember is a reflection from a mirror. Even with that, we can't really tell if that really was a ring or a shadow. If I miss the proof, please post it, because I think sometimes a speculation turns into a fact just because people say so. TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Thank Jo!! It's interesting that Nick wore that ring even after filming ended, which makes me think that a part of him believed the spoiler that she was single and he still had a chance.

Ugh! I do feel badly for Nick. I do think Nick will get a very favorable edit this finale episode and Kait and probably Shawn not so much. Just hope all 3 behave classy at ATFR and have moved past this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:43 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:Regarding Kait's flippancy with starting a relationship with Nick- I think that's just her style. I'm sure Nick was one of many boys she was talking and flirting with when she was single. We even know of another one- that firefighter.

I don't think she was KIDDING about Nick coming on the show but I don't think she was SERIOUS either. Like the deadbeat dad who tells his kid he'll take them to Disney- intentions are good in the moment, follow through is non-existent.

Seeing her with Shawn though, her behavior is totally different imo, but I can see why/how Nick or any other man would get confused.

I'm sure she wasn't 100% serious, it was just a titillating idea, but she sure wasn't opposed to it once he did show up. He even told her that he'll understand if she's already formed other relationships and doesn't want him to stay, but I guess Shawn wasn't important enough yet at that point. Then a week later she tells Shawn he's the one, which would've been the perfect time to reconsider the whole Nick thing, but instead she has sex with him two days later. duh Then she's terrified of Nick telling everyone and losing Shawn because of it, which should've led her to the obvious conclusion that she doesn't really trust Nick and Shawn is more important to her. Perfect time to cut Nick loose and show Shawn how she really feels. But nah, she has to keep Nick around just so she can revel in their hatred. Ugh.

I still don't think she means harm, she's just kind of selfish and unable to think anything through. Doesn't make her a horrible person, but not very mature either, which is unfortunate considering her actual age.

Good Post Such a great post especially agree with the bolded. You really summed it up. I get why people can be really down about this season, Kaitlyn as lead and the ending. And my heart breaks for Nick because he had many reasons to feel like why would she do those things if she was picking someone else? Logic was on his side, but he didn't realize how illogical Kaitlyn is and that her actions made no sense most of the time (even Shawn had figured that out about her I think). :Nod:

Strangely I find Kaitlyn still so adorable and her and Shawn so great together that it hasn't ruined the season for me and I can't wait to be a fan of the final couple for once. But I get why many would be disgusted with how she handled everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:48 pm

relaxing wrote:
mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:Regarding Kait's flippancy with starting a relationship with Nick- I think that's just her style. I'm sure Nick was one of many boys she was talking and flirting with when she was single. We even know of another one- that firefighter.

I don't think she was KIDDING about Nick coming on the show but I don't think she was SERIOUS either. Like the deadbeat dad who tells his kid he'll take them to Disney- intentions are good in the moment, follow through is non-existent.

Seeing her with Shawn though, her behavior is totally different imo, but I can see why/how Nick or any other man would get confused.

I'm sure she wasn't 100% serious, it was just a titillating idea, but she sure wasn't opposed to it once he did show up. He even told her that he'll understand if she's already formed other relationships and doesn't want him to stay, but I guess Shawn wasn't important enough yet at that point. Then a week later she tells Shawn he's the one, which would've been the perfect time to reconsider the whole Nick thing, but instead she has sex with him two days later. duh Then she's terrified of Nick telling everyone and losing Shawn because of it, which should've led her to the obvious conclusion that she doesn't really trust Nick and Shawn is more important to her. Perfect time to cut Nick loose and show Shawn how she really feels. But nah, she has to keep Nick around just so she can revel in their hatred. Ugh.

I still don't think she means harm, she's just kind of selfish and unable to think anything through. Doesn't make her a horrible person, but not very mature either, which is unfortunate considering her actual age.

Good Post  Such a great post especially agree with the bolded.  You really summed it up.  I get why people can be really down about this season, Kaitlyn as lead and the ending.  And my heart breaks for Nick because he had many reasons to feel like why would she do those things if she was picking someone else?  Logic was on his side, but he didn't realize how illogical Kaitlyn is and that her actions made no sense most of the time (even Shawn had figured that out about her I think).  :Nod:

Strangely I find Kaitlyn still so adorable and her and Shawn so great together that it hasn't ruined the season for me and I can't wait to be a fan of the final couple for once.  But I get why many would be disgusted with how she handled everything.

Excellent post and I agree with it entirely It was not a pretty love story (or some would even question that there was even one) but in the end I am looking forward to enjoying the final couple however long they last.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:57 pm

sdmom wrote:Do we have any picture proving he wore the ring after filming? The only one I remember is a reflection from a mirror. Even with that, we can't really tell if that really was a ring or a shadow. If I miss the proof, please post it, because I think sometimes a speculation turns into a fact just because people say so. TIA.
I was fairly sure it was used as a clue for him being f1 before Kait mic dropped her snap. I haven't been paying attention to him myself, maybe a Nick fan will tell us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:Do we have any picture proving he wore the ring after filming? The only one I remember is a reflection from a mirror. Even with that, we can't really tell if that really was a ring or a shadow. If I miss the proof, please post it, because I think sometimes a speculation turns into a fact just because people say so. TIA.
I was fairly sure it was used as a clue for him being f1 before Kait mic dropped her snap. I haven't been paying attention to him myself, maybe a Nick fan will tell us.

He hasn't been seen wearing the ring since his IG post about 10 days after the FRC. It is a reflection in the mirror behind him. The postings about it are on page like 9-11 of the SC thread, I think. IMO, there is definately a ring on his finger and a big smile on his face. But why he is wearing the ring, who knows? It could be because he wasn't ready to take it off. But after it was discussed on this board, he removed it and hasn't worn it since.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:21 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He hasn't been seen wearing the ring since his IG post about 10 days after the FRC.  It is a reflection in the mirror behind him. The postings about it are on page like 9-11 of the SC thread, I think.  IMO, there is definately a ring on his finger and a big smile on his face.  But why he is wearing the ring, who knows?  It could be because he wasn't ready to take it off.  But after it was discussed on this board, he removed it and hasn't worn it since.  

Maybe he was helping TPTB to help with the foiler - leaving open the possibility that she either left alone and he had hopes she change her mind or that she chose him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Looks like Shawn might be heading to LA today. He was spotted at the airport.

Hannah Johnson ‏@hannah_8_  34m34 minutes ago
Just casually strolling through the airport and walk past @Shawn_Booth

https://twitter.com/hannah_8_/status/624259230032338944

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Didn't Whitney fly to LA on Thursday as well before Chris's ATFR? They must be doing the People shoot.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 pm

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He hasn't been seen wearing the ring since his IG post about 10 days after the FRC.  It is a reflection in the mirror behind him. The postings about it are on page like 9-11 of the SC thread, I think.  IMO, there is definately a ring on his finger and a big smile on his face.  But why he is wearing the ring, who knows?  It could be because he wasn't ready to take it off.  But after it was discussed on this board, he removed it and hasn't worn it since.  

Maybe he was helping TPTB to help with the foiler - leaving open the possibility that she either left alone and he had hopes she change her mind or that she chose him.  

Why in the world would he do that? They don't have anything (that we know of) to hold over his head this time. giggling

If the spoilers are true, I wouldn't assume Nick would do anything to help TPTB that basically set him up to be brutally broken hearted a second time on national television. Again, it is a miracle that he still seems to talk to them at all.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:28 pm

mindless wrote:Didn't Whitney fly to LA on Thursday as well before Chris's ATFR? They must be doing the People shoot.

It's possible. Kait did tweet out a heart emoji early today - but that could have meant a lot of things. I figured they'd all start flying in beginning today.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:34 pm

emptysquares wrote:Looks like Shawn might be heading to LA today. He was spotted at the airport.

Hannah Johnson ‏@hannah_8_  34m34 minutes ago
Just casually strolling through the airport and walk past @Shawn_Booth

https://twitter.com/hannah_8_/status/624259230032338944

I expect Kaitlyn will be headed to LA today as well for the People shoot.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24