SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Now I can see why the hockey player did not want her LOL. #ATIATA

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder if they told K Nick would be the lead? I can't imagine she'd believe them but who knows.

That is what I believe. I can see TPTB telling Kaitlyn that he was being considered as the next bachelor and because of what happen with Nick last year he would need the general public to feel sorry for him. He needed to propose to her to garner that support so that he could secure the lead.

TPTB are tricky and ruthless and this probably happened. kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Regarding Kait's flippancy with starting a relationship with Nick- I think that's just her style. I'm sure Nick was one of many boys she was talking and flirting with when she was single. We even know of another one- that firefighter.

I don't think she was KIDDING about Nick coming on the show but I don't think she was SERIOUS either. Like the deadbeat dad who tells his kid he'll take them to Disney- intentions are good in the moment, follow through is non-existent.

Seeing her with Shawn though, her behavior is totally different imo, but I can see why/how Nick or any other man would get confused.

I'm sure she wasn't 100% serious, it was just a titillating idea, but she sure wasn't opposed to it once he did show up. He even told her that he'll understand if she's already formed other relationships and doesn't want him to stay, but I guess Shawn wasn't important enough yet at that point. Then a week later she tells Shawn he's the one, which would've been the perfect time to reconsider the whole Nick thing, but instead she has sex with him two days later. duh Then she's terrified of Nick telling everyone and losing Shawn because of it, which should've led her to the obvious conclusion that she doesn't really trust Nick and Shawn is more important to her. Perfect time to cut Nick loose and show Shawn how she really feels. But nah, she has to keep Nick around just so she can revel in their hatred. Ugh.

I still don't think she means harm, she's just kind of selfish and unable to think anything through. Doesn't make her a horrible person, but not very mature either, which is unfortunate considering her actual age.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:Regarding Kait's flippancy with starting a relationship with Nick- I think that's just her style. I'm sure Nick was one of many boys she was talking and flirting with when she was single. We even know of another one- that firefighter.

I don't think she was KIDDING about Nick coming on the show but I don't think she was SERIOUS either. Like the deadbeat dad who tells his kid he'll take them to Disney- intentions are good in the moment, follow through is non-existent.

Seeing her with Shawn though, her behavior is totally different imo, but I can see why/how Nick or any other man would get confused.

I'm sure she wasn't 100% serious, it was just a titillating idea, but she sure wasn't opposed to it once he did show up. He even told her that he'll understand if she's already formed other relationships and doesn't want him to stay, but I guess Shawn wasn't important enough yet at that point. Then a week later she tells Shawn he's the one, which would've been the perfect time to reconsider the whole Nick thing, but instead she has sex with him two days later. duh Then she's terrified of Nick telling everyone and losing Shawn because of it, which should've led her to the obvious conclusion that she doesn't really trust Nick and Shawn is more important to her. Perfect time to cut Nick loose and show Shawn how she really feels. But nah, she has to keep Nick around just so she can revel in their hatred. Ugh.

I still don't think she means harm, she's just kind of selfish and unable to think anything through. Doesn't make her a horrible person, but not very mature either, which is unfortunate considering her actual age.
Girl, we don't agree on Nick but usually IA with your reasoning in general and this is no exception. Maybe we'll play on the same team next season (and Chasing too Smiley)

The best lesson for Kaitlyn would have been to lose Shawn over these little "mistakes" of hers, but I'm glad it didn't happen. Hopefully she's learned without that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Here's a new preview with Nick:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-nick-viall-picks-engagement-ring-kaitlyn-bristowe
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank Jo!! It's interesting that Nick wore that ring even after filming ended, which makes me think that a part of him believed the spoiler that she was single and he still had a chance.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:Here's a new preview with Nick:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-nick-viall-picks-engagement-ring-kaitlyn-bristowe

Aww, Nick. He's so excited! Damn you, Kaitlyn!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 pm

I know he's kinda weird, but there's something sweet about how excited Neil Lane is every single season.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Nick's reaction that he was happier to see Neil than K should have been a red flag not to be picking out rings?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh my that broke my heart a little. I don't know if I can take watching on Monday.
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Thank Jo!! It's interesting that Nick wore that ring even after filming ended, which makes me think that a part of him believed the spoiler that she was single and he still had a chance.

But that wouldn't match up with the mag saying she told him her heart was with someone else.  If he knew that and told her to go be with TOG laugh out loud why would he believe the spoilers?  Then again, this is Nick and we don't know if the article is totally true either.  laugh out loud  

Maybe he just couldn't remove the ring until he felt like he was over her and ready to move on?  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 pm

mindless wrote:

Aww, Nick. He's so excited! Damn you, Kaitlyn!

One thing that bugs me with Nick is that he always has his head down when he's talking to someone. Why does he do that? Why can't he look people he the face when he talks to them?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24