SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  think it is better for these leads to admit they had feelings for both but couldn't see a life without their F1 . It is always less hurtful for the F2 that way than just discounting the entire relationship.  

ITA. To me, it also bolsters the idea that the Lead really was torn. I like the idea that the Lead is falling for both but chose the one they couldn't say good bye to. It's a better story line IMO. The idea that the F2 was just someone you took along for the ride kinda doesn't make anyone, including the Lead, look good.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I just finished the MTA episode and Kaitlyn is so completely FOS about the entire Nick situation. Do we know that Shawn is watching these episodes? I can't imagine Shawn is fully aware of the extent of that relationship. Perhaps his buddy Cupcake will fill him in.
I actually think Shawn knows everything because I'm sure Andi warned Kait that Nick will air anything and everything possible and she'll be in even hotter water if Shawn needs to find out live on atfr instead of in private from her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I just finished the MTA episode and Kaitlyn is so completely FOS about the entire Nick situation. Do we know that Shawn is watching these episodes? I can't imagine Shawn is fully aware of the extent of that relationship. Perhaps his buddy Cupcake will fill him in.
I actually think Shawn knows everything because I'm sure Andi warned Kait that Nick will air anything and everything possible and she'll be in even hotter water if Shawn needs to find out live on atfr instead of in private from her.

Plus, unless he's living under a rock, I am sure he has heard it all by now. Kait better have prepared him though and is just trying to save face in front of the viewing public at MTA. Otherwise..... :Furious:

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Alanna wrote:

IMO, Andi forced that issue by refusing to give Nick the closure he needed. If Kaitlyn has given Nick the answers he needs privately, then there shouldn't be any need to ask the questions publically, IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Alanna wrote:

I don't think any huge reveals will be coming out at the ATFR (because it seems like RS and tabloids have already revealed everything), but I don't get the vibe that Kaitlyn is being 100% honest with Shawn AT ALL. I think that Shawn isn't watching the Nick scenes and Kaitlyn is telling him that it was just physical/was forced to bring him to F2 because of producers/never really wanted him to show up/etc.

I'm sure that Andi warned him not to get involved with Nick in the first place, but Kaitlyn does what Kaitlyn wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 pm

I think Kaitlyn has told Shawn everything there is to tell, and IMO whatever the nature of her relationship with Nick was before filming started is actually going to be perceived well by Shawn instead of badly by him. Whatever happened then happened before she ever met Shawn and there's no way that he would have any problems with that - he has his own history - and so does she. The more their pre-filming relationship seemed "real" to her the more understandable it becomes that she would want to explore it once they actually met so it actually helps explain the most difficult part of her relationship with Nick to Shawn - which is why she had sex with Nick.

And she's already told Shawn the most difficult thing - what happened in Dublin. If Shawn is watching back he's going to see that from the morning after that night in Dublin, Kaitlyn's biggest concern has been Shawn and their relationship; she has put that first ahead of anything she ever had with Nick or (probably to their chagrin) anything she had with any of the other guys as well.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I think Kaitlyn has told Shawn everything there is to tell, and IMO whatever the nature of her relationship with Nick was before filming started is actually going to be perceived well by Shawn instead of badly by him. Whatever happened then happened before she ever met Shawn and there's no way that he would have any problems with that - he has his own history - and so does she. The more their pre-filming relationship seemed "real" to her the more understandable it becomes that she would want to explore it once they actually met so it actually helps explain the most difficult part of her relationship with Nick to Shawn - which is why she had sex with Nick.

And she's already told Shawn the most difficult thing - what happened in Dublin. If Shawn is watching back he's going to see that from the morning after that night in Dublin, Kaitlyn's biggest concern has been Shawn and their relationship; she has put that first ahead of anything she ever had with Nick or (probably to their chagrin) anything she had with any of the other guys as well.
JMHO
IA. I don't know how conflicted she thought she was or wasn't, her heart was always leading her to Shawn and it's obvious to me that he was always her f1. When Nick cried, she got annoyed and reiterated not to tell Shawn anything, when Shawn cried, she almost started crying too; when Nick brought up Shawn, she got extremely angry and defensive on Shawn's behalf to Nick; when Shawn told her Nick can have her, she just let it slide, on and on. Shawn has been first in all her behaviors, other than the Dublin tryst imo, even when she claimed she was confused.

I think she's smart enough to finally realize that she needs to be totally open and honest with him at this stage in the game. And also, yes, he was right all along on this Nick situation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:01 pm

'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Neither Shawn Booth or Nick Viall would make a good Bachelor

The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall may be husband material in Kaitlyn Bristowe's eyes, but the two men are apparently not Bachelor material, according to host Chris Harrison.

"If you look at our Final 2, I don't know if either one would really make a good Bachelor," Harrison told Reality TV World on Tuesday.

The Season 11 finale of The Bachelorette is set to air on Monday. During the After the Final Rose special that follows, Harrison usually makes the announcement of who will become the next The Bachelor star.

Harrison admitted Bristowe's winner and runner-up are not exactly being considered for the role. Viall, for instance, is either loved or hated by fans.

"The fact [Nick] had been on the show twice, yeah, he is polarizing, I don't think that he would necessarily [work out]," Harrison said before reiterating how neither Viall or Booth would "honestly" make great Season 20 stars of The Bachelor.

"People hear that and all of a sudden, there's this headline, like, 'Oh my God, he thinks Nick and Shawn are bad people' and we 'don't like them.' That's not the case. It doesn't make them bad people. It doesn't make them anything other than it takes a certain type of person, I think, to be the Bachelor."

Harrison simply believes there are better choices out there, such as Ben Higgins, Ben Zorn or Jared Haibon.

"I just think we have other candidates from this season that are better suited to be the Bachelor than Nick and Shawn would be," Harrison told Reality TV World.

While multiple reports claim The Bachelor producers have already chosen Higgins as its upcoming star, Harrison also confirmed to us the franchise's next leading man has yet to be officially selected.
http://www.realitytvworld.com
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I think Kaitlyn has told Shawn everything there is to tell, and IMO whatever the nature of her relationship with Nick was before filming started is actually going to be perceived well by Shawn instead of badly by him. Whatever happened then happened before she ever met Shawn and there's no way that he would have any problems with that - he has his own history - and so does she. The more their pre-filming relationship seemed "real" to her the more understandable it becomes that she would want to explore it once they actually met so it actually helps explain the most difficult part of her relationship with Nick to Shawn - which is why she had sex with Nick.

JMHO

I agree completely.
I don't think Shawn will be shocked or surprised by anything ATFR, especially with how tptb put him through the ringer.
And I'm sure he has been humbled along the way when he sees how he's behaved (at times unsavory).
I predict he will be the more steady & reserved Shawn that his family says he is and that shines through in his SM (his snapchats in particular.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm

JMHO

I know research has shown that men are more hurt by physical affairs, whereas women are more hurt by emotional affairs. In this case, I feel like it might be different. I feel like Kaitlyn told Shawn that she had sex with Nick, because of the Bachelor environment/drinking and because they had a purely physical connection. I think that if Shawn knew that Kaitlyn/Nick had talked until 3 in the morning every day for a month before she left, sexted, she sent him a signal on Jimmy Kimmel, "jokingly" asked him to come on the show, and considered him the closest person she had never met and thought he was one of the few people to bring out her sensitive side..it puts their sexual activity in a very different light. It means it was no longer only physical, but there was an emotional component to it and (quite possibly) Kaitlyn was falling in love with Nick.

I think that's why sex with Nick was a bigger deal than sex with Ben and why Kaitlyn hasn't tried to downplay or misrepresent her relationship with Ben. I saw very similar things with Deanna's attitude towards Graham at MTA, Des's attitude towards Brooks at ATFR, and Andi's attitude towards Nick at ATFR. These were men that the women truly fell for her, and they needed to distance themselves from them to make their current relationship work. JMO, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:16 pm

But he has acknowledged that she might be falling in love with Nick in a few ITM's and during the finale he brings up again that possibility I think Shawn has always seen Nick as a legitimate threat and he especially had to notice that K wasn't sending Nick home despite making unhappiness known.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:16 pm

^ITA.
I think because Shawn probably knows the full extent now she had strong feelings for Nick and was possibly falling in love with him. I would think that would make Shawn even more confident in what they have because she chose him in the end after it all. Kaitlyn fully explored what she had with Nick and Shawn still won her heart anyway. I would think he would feel more satisfied and confident that he is REALLY it for her.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24