SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 am

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Nibbles22 wrote:Kaitlyn has been raked over the coals, because of her conduct this season.  She's been a manipulative, insensitive, lying, tramp for lack of a better word.  She has the audacity to tell Shawn he is 'the one' and who knows what else, off camera when she snuck off to his room after hours, only to invite Nick to her room for sex a couple of days later.  She worked overtime to get many of the bachelors to profess love to her, only to turn around and humiliate, and dump them immediately following.  I say good luck to Shawn because he's gonna need it.  She's a real piece of work.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you my dear.

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am

I finally figured out who Nick reminds me of thanks to an assist from a friend: Randall from Monsters INC. If he was made into an animated character of course.

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK.
Obviously, they do not hold the lead at knifepoint to get a double proposal.
They do not hold the lead's future children hostage ala Rumplestiltskin.
But are they able to hold them hostage over their edit? Future promos pulled out from under them?  Ok...let's remove all the selfish reasons from the decision, remove all the monetary reasons.
What's left is all the mumbo jumbo manipulation and psychological games used as all out ammo to get what is desired: 2 proposals.
I think you would have to be a very strong person to stick to your true values. How strong is a person under these conditions? Often boredom, fatigue, emotional stress, loneliness are all added factors.
Could she have told him to get up--get up!!! Yeah, I guess. But what the hell else was expected?  He either shows up to propose or he turns the limo around.
I simply don't have the answers.
I do know IMO it should be no more unfair for the lead to expect a proposal from both as it is for the F1-2 to propose and suit up/show up. The choice is two-fold.
Seldom does any--any lead come out of this unscathed. I am always amazed that anyone wants to be involved with this show.

I agree with you 100% plus Nick should have known better to come back again. Now here he is at 34, already proposed to 2 women on TV having, slept with both women on TV. It would lead some people to think he sure isn't that good in the sack. cantstopl

Sorry I meant to put he would have proposed to 2 women. He didn't get the chance to with MeAndi.

This tickled my fancy, Jason Mesnick proposed to three women, two on the show (Deanna; Melissa), proposed to Molly and married her.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

Alanna wrote:I would normally agree that that f2 is fine and this whole show is just heightened reality, but this is Tricky Nicky. He's going to act at atfr like Kait tried to murder him and steal his 401K. Good luck, girl.

JMHO, but I believe that by now, Nick has realized that he was in love with a figment of his imagination. In retrospect, he is probably relieved he did not end up with an impulsive, empty-headed twit and knows she is more suited to an unemployed, impulsive, jealous jock.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:12 am

umngirl wrote:I finally figured out who Nick reminds me of thanks to an assist from a friend: Randall from Monsters INC. If he was made into an animated character of course.
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
I don't think I'll ever be able to get that vision out of my head now kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:20 am

AmyB wrote:
umngirl wrote:I finally figured out who Nick reminds me of thanks to an assist from a friend: Randall from Monsters INC. If he was made into an animated character of course.
I don't think I'll ever be able to get that vision out of my head now kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698

You're welcome. Smiley

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:21 am

We've been told all along that she lets Nick propose and then dumps him. So now US Weekly confirms this. Produced or not, she still sucks for letting him do that. I thought it was terrible when Ashley let Ben do it and I'm pretty sure producers told her she needed to let him do that to set him up to be the Bachelor. But in Nick's case? Just why? You can be firm about some things and I'm pretty sure she could have been firm about not dumping someone AFTER they proposed. It's just tasteless IMO.

Also if US weekly report is correct this means that there was no closure at the FRC which means there is the possibility that Nick will have questions at the ATFR. I hope he just keeps his mouth shut for the most part and says a firm goodbye to the Bachelor franchise. Pretty please.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:23 am

So in the print edition of TV Guide, CH calls the finale "a very combustible situation with potential to be a beautiful ending or go tragically wrong." He says K and Nick have "amazing palpable chemical connection - see as well as hear but she's been fighting her attraction and that something about Nick isn't passing the smell test." CH says "process has been a struggle for Shawn, needy and immature at times because he loves Kait and just wants to marry her." He ends with "we'll have to see if there is a final couple (LOL) and then puts their odds of lasting at 50-50.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 am

Thanks Chris Harrison for the 50/50 odds! You must have some real insider information. kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 am

Cecilia wrote:We've been told all along that she lets Nick propose and then dumps him.  So now US Weekly confirms this.  Produced or not, she still sucks for letting him do that.  I thought it was terrible when Ashley let Ben do it and I'm pretty sure producers told her she needed to let him do that to set him up to be the Bachelor.  But in Nick's case? Just why?  You can be firm about some things and I'm pretty sure she could have been firm about not dumping someone AFTER they proposed.  It's just tasteless IMO.  

Also if US weekly report is correct this means that there was no closure at the FRC which means there is the possibility that Nick will have questions at the ATFR.  I hope he just keeps his mouth shut for the most part and says a firm goodbye to the Bachelor franchise.  Pretty please.

I feel bad that she let him propose too. But I still say TPTB might have had some doing in it - and yeah she bent rules but this could have been worse if she did not listen to them. Who knows? She apparently was trying to give him closure but he did not want any of it at FRC. I understand he was hurt and did not want to hear anything she had to say. I hope he keeps his mouth shut too because he was offered the chance and refused. A few simple questions I can understand but I do not think he has to go into great detail about their relationship at ATFR because it just comes off as vindictive IMO. I agree he needs to say bye-bye to this franchise - but will he? TWT

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:35 am

AmyB wrote:

He is a dead ringer for this aally mcbeal character too.
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 <a href=kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Image10" />

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:43 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Kaitlyn has been raked over the coals, because of her conduct this season.  She's been a manipulative, insensitive, lying, tramp for lack of a better word.  She has the audacity to tell Shawn he is 'the one' and who knows what else, off camera when she snuck off to his room after hours, only to invite Nick to her room for sex a couple of days later.  She worked overtime to get many of the bachelors to profess love to her, only to turn around and humiliate, and dump them immediately following.  I say good luck to Shawn because he's gonna need it.  She's a real piece of work.

IA good post. This isn't speculation, this is exactly what happened.

Also, we've heard many times during filming that it's the Kaitlyn's show. She does what she wants to do. If that's the case I have a hard time putting the blame on TPTB for making her propose. If she was able to do what she wanted all season long, then letting Nick propose is an indication of her true character. IA we don't know that anyone forced her to, but we do know they tried to force JPG and Brad 1.

I don't agree with a lot of the things K has done but IMO being considerate to all the guys would have made it a whole lot better for me to like her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24