SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 am

MF loved Ali, so concessions were made for her. He wanted Emily, I wouldn't be surprised that concessions were made in writing with Mr. Hendrick's lawyer sitting next to Emily. Not sure why Andi was allowed to let Nick go, but her saying at the ATFR he should appreciate she let him go early probably sealed his fate for round 2.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 am

Bet2Win wrote:MF loved Ali, so concessions were made for her.  He wanted Emily, I wouldn't be surprised that  concessions were made in writing with Mr. Hendrick's lawyer sitting next to Emily.  Not sure why Andi was allowed to let Nick go, but her saying at the ATFR he should appreciate she let him go early probably sealed his fate for round 2.

Chris actually said that he wanted to leave, never felt anything more than friendship with Ali, and even wrote her a letter (that she never received) explaining that. So, even though she probably didn't know it at the time, he never would have proposed to her and letting him go early was just TPTB's way of avoiding two guys in Ali's F3 leaving on their own.

I think that Des was already so fragile because of Brooks leaving that they didn't want to make her go through a rejected proposal too. Plus, it was super obvious that Drew was not even a contender so it wouldn't have been very dramatic anyways. They already had the suspense of whether Brooks would come back to keep things interesting.

Jason talked about the fact that there were a few things he noticed about Andi's season that showed him that she wasn't a pushover (like him) and fought back with the producers. So, I can believe that Andi probably fought to let Nick go early because he already had a broken engagement and she didn't want to make him go through a failed proposal again. She had also dealt with Eric dying, so I can see them going "eh, she's been through enough. Let's give her this". I don't think that that would have sealed his fate for round 2. If the Bachelorette had been Britt or Becca, there's no way that either would have been interested enough to fake it with Nick. He would have, for sure, come on BIP but I think they just got lucky with the Kaitlyn/Nick pre-filming relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:34 am

This all reads like the abuse Deanna took for letting Jason get down on one knee. Or Andy and Bevin many moons ago ... She's fine and he's still single! Or Reid who came back with a ring to propose to Jillian.

May I encourage all to consider that Jason and Deanna and Bevin and that whole long list of shocked F2s are fine and so is Nick or he soon will be.

The show format is to film a humiliation And a post show awkward encounter. This (awareness that maybe it
Wasn't all that Real) factor alone leads to quick recovery time usually by the time the final rose special is filmed or very soon after.

I don't particularly like or respect Kaitlyn as a viewer but at the same time the viewer hyperbole over the victimization of the F2 never pans out in real life. It's all fine. I Don't buy in to the production or network promo that we are about to watch history be made.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 am

I would normally agree that that f2 is fine and this whole show is just heightened reality, but this is Tricky Nicky. He's going to act at atfr like Kait tried to murder him and steal his 401K. Good luck, girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:57 am

Alanna wrote:I would normally agree that that f2 is fine and this whole show is just heightened reality, but this is Tricky Nicky. He's going to act at atfr like Kait tried to murder him and steal his 401K. Good luck, girl.

Do you know what is in his heart to say he is going to act like kaitlyn murder him?   Wasn't it in one of the episode he said he dont want a girl who dont choose him?  afterall he as some has speculate said (former producer) it look like Nick got therapy after the first show?  then he wont be going after kaitlyn because he dont need her or want her because she did not pick him this time.  I believe he got his closure the minute she said my heart belongs to someone else.  More over is the US mag not reporting that there have been no contact sine the ending and he is fine and going on with his life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:13 am

LoveDovez wrote:I agree with you 100% plus Nick should have known better to come back again. Now here he is at 34, already proposed to 2 women on TV having, slept with both women on TV. It would lead some people to think he sure isn't that good in the sack. cantstopl

Sorry I meant to put he would have proposed to 2 women. He didn't get the chance to with MeAndi.
Yeah, for some magical, unknown reason, the relationships seem to breakdown immediately after fiance stuffs goes down. Maybe he should look into the Sean Lowe school of thought and turn it into wife stuff? Then she'll be trapped and the only escape will be divorce! Muhaha.

Anyway, haven't seen this posted yet. WashPo got it right:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2015/07/21/yes-the-bachelorette-is-to-blame-for-the-cyberbullying-of-kaitlyn-bristowe/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 am

I am so sick of Nick and his heart, it's like no one else has a heart the excuses for Nick is mind blowing.... Nick wanted closure so he sl*t shames someone to get it, how about when someone let's you go telling you it's not going to work because etc, etc, etc...  What does he need a book?  I cringe thinking about the stuff he is going to say or the digs he is going to throw towards Kaitlyn and Shawn, Nick should take a good look in the mirror, because something is clearly wrong, something is just not right....  So glad Kait nor Andi didn't end up with this dude... He is one messy dude....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 am

I dont know NICK but I would bet he did not set out to shame SWNSNBS.  If she had not been so COLD HEARTED it could have gone another way.  Retriving answer to a question that has been bothering him is all he was asking, but telling the person to their face that she infact knew that she did not love him or care about him would hurt and so he retailiate swiftly instead of taking 2 breaths to think and formulate a good sentence and close the chapter.  SWNSNBS acted like it was her right to sleep with him, he is not a p********* or g*****, she though acted like one.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 am

COLD HEARTED? excuses, excuses...... Nick sleeps with someone on this season, who I am sure he wasn't in love with at that moment but last year he wants to proclaim that sex means so much to him... Nick is like the nerd troll who was rejected throughout his life, sleeps with two hot women and can't keep his mouth shut, his fragile ego wants the world to know that he scored.... Nick is the revenge of the Nerds in real life....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 am

To which person did NICK tell he slept with Kaitlyn this time?. It was implied but he did not say anything about sleeping with her to the guys else they would have acted totally different than sitting around they would have all left. Not everyone thinks rationally in a crisis but that is life. There are a lot of narrowminded people in the world sometimes it is best to let them think what they want. I think it is time I put last year subject in the trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 am

luvlady345 wrote:COLD HEARTED?  excuses, excuses...... Nick sleeps with someone on this season, who I am sure he wasn't in love with at that moment but last year he wants to proclaim that sex means so much to him...  Nick is like the nerd troll who was rejected throughout his life, sleeps with two hot women and can't keep his mouth shut, his fragile ego wants the world to know that he scored....  Nick is the revenge of the Nerds in real life....

Love this post. Can't believe Nick generates so much sympathy while Kaitlyn is raked over the coals for her actions. No one castigates Nick for sleeping with two women, knowing that one will be on television and blabbing about the other one to the viewing public, knowing it would embarrass Andi.

Betting that Nick will not be foolish enough to bring the snark with Kaitlyn on ATFR, but will play the wounded soldier with a broken heart to try to repair his public image. No matter what he does, I can't wait until I don't have to see his smug face any more. Just want him to go away.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 am

Kaitlyn has been raked over the coals, because of her conduct this season. She's been a manipulative, insensitive, lying, tramp for lack of a better word. She has the audacity to tell Shawn he is 'the one' and who knows what else, off camera when she snuck off to his room after hours, only to invite Nick to her room for sex a couple of days later. She worked overtime to get many of the bachelors to profess love to her, only to turn around and humiliate, and dump them immediately following. I say good luck to Shawn because he's gonna need it. She's a real piece of work.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24