SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 pm

:cutesmile!: giggling kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2498057887 [

quote="Rolly"]
mindless wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Kaitlyn's blog is up.

http://peoplem.ag/d063L8s

"I do agree that my behavior of acting giddy was maybe a bit off-putting. But, to be honest, when I'm nervous, I get giddy and giggly."

So she wasn't giddy because she was so excited to see Nick, she was just nervous? Riiiight. Rolling Eyes

K was really really happy to see N, why can't she just admit to that and not try to make people think differently. FYI honesty is very important to her. :biggrin: [/quote]

Are you sure or is she using the standard words to hide behind?

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Kaitlyn's blog is up.

http://peoplem.ag/d063L8s

"I do agree that my behavior of acting giddy was maybe a bit off-putting. But, to be honest, when I'm nervous, I get giddy and giggly."

So she wasn't giddy because she was so excited to see Nick, she was just nervous? Riiiight. Rolling Eyes

K was really really happy to see N, why can't she just admit to that and not try to make people think differently. FYI honesty is very important to her. kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2498057887

So she left all the guys hanging out by themselves at the GD to go make out with Nick at the pier, that was nervousness, no excitement whatsoever? Suspect
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Beagle wrote:
Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:

K was really really happy to see N, why can't she just admit to that and not try to make people think differently. FYI honesty is very important to her. kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2498057887

So she left all the guys hanging out by themselves at the GD to go make out with Nick at the pier, that was nervousness, no excitement whatsoever? Suspect

Exactly...that was giddiness nervousness we were seeing.FYI she also kisses when she is giddy nervous to help calm herself. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Ok that's just silly, we all know you weren't nervous to see Nick laugh out loud. Excited and shocked, sure, but not nervous.

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:18 pm

And I bet she is one big giggly mess at her Gyno appointment. Those speculems are hilarious not to mention how hysterical those pinchy breast exams are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 pm

And wears next to nothing so the guy she is still nervous about can grab her you know what kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2498057887 I thought tptb had standard lines these pple spew to downplay F2 connection and pple were up in arms about TOL kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2498057887 saying how do you compete with a greater love. Anywho, are we still not excited about AFTR because Kaitlyn has a lot nerves to 'xplain :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok that's just silly, we all know you weren't nervous to see Nick laugh out loud. Excited and shocked, sure, but not nervous.

Oh I'm sure she was a bit nervous. In the 'I hope he thinks I look as good in person as in those nudies I sent him' sort of way.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:29 pm

I think it is better for these leads to admit they had feelings for both but couldn't see a life without their F1 . It is always less hurtful for the F2 that way than just discounting the entire relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Alanna wrote:Are folks happier with Shawn now? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth  2m2 minutes ago
Shawn Booth retweeted Perez Hilton
Every single guy & person in that room who stood up to show their support for Kaitlyn = Class act. Amazing to watch.

This is, like, the second time I've seen Shawn mention Kaitlyn by name on SM. I think it says a lot about their relationship as of right now.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Oh, Kaitlyn... I understand you want to protect your current relationship, which is fine, but is it hard to admit you had feelings for both? It's all in the past and if you are with Shawn now why would he mind because you eventually chose him over Nick? Now you have to make up more lies to cover your behind.

I wish both Shawn and Nick will be classy in ATFR, but I won't blame them if one or both call her out.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  think it is better for these leads to admit they had feelings for both but couldn't see a life without their F1 . It is always less hurtful for the F2 that way than just discounting the entire relationship.  

Yeah I agree. Making excuses is just making things look worse.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:06 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:Are folks happier with Shawn now? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth  2m2 minutes ago
Shawn Booth retweeted Perez Hilton
Every single guy & person in that room who stood up to show their support for Kaitlyn = Class act. Amazing to watch.

This is, like, the second time I've seen Shawn mention Kaitlyn by name on SM. I think it says a lot about their relationship as of right now.
I liked when he teased her that he was angry she was in between him and Ben during the nyc date laugh out loud She teases him all the time in all forms of her media too. IA it says a lot about the status of their relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24