SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by CHO Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 am

remockered wrote:If it had not been for Kaitlyn's self- spoilers (snapchatgate and subsequent blogs/snapchats) I would have thought she ended up with Nick or no one.  Ncik was the only one where intimacy was blatant, including the morning after, which we never saw with Shawn.  Nick is the only one she responded to when he said ILY, with "promise?"  Nick seems to be the only person she is not tense around and can be herself.  However, I think the real spoiler was that after Nick came, she went to Shawn's room; otherwise, if she was really serious about Nick, it would have been "game over" once he arrived.  This whole season has been FUBAR, IMO.  What is even more bizarre, is that Nick's family has been supportive of Kaitlyn.  

There's a lot of bizarre in this season.  If you are falling in love - how can you want to sleep with someone else - multiple times.  How can you say - when I am with the other person (Nick) , I get lost in that world and can think of nothing else.  When you love someone and want to take care of them and "protect" them, how can you say the other person makes me feel like a desired woman ?  If you truly are opposed to cyber-bullying, if you believe that people should try to see the best in each person and not pre-judge, how can you possibly be with someone like Shawn after his tirades about and with Nick? 

I would hope that K's eyes were opened after viewing the show ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:05 pm

CHO wrote:
remockered wrote:If it had not been for Kaitlyn's self- spoilers (snapchatgate and subsequent blogs/snapchats) I would have thought she ended up with Nick or no one.  Ncik was the only one where intimacy was blatant, including the morning after, which we never saw with Shawn.  Nick is the only one she responded to when he said ILY, with "promise?"  Nick seems to be the only person she is not tense around and can be herself.  However, I think the real spoiler was that after Nick came, she went to Shawn's room; otherwise, if she was really serious about Nick, it would have been "game over" once he arrived.  This whole season has been FUBAR, IMO.  What is even more bizarre, is that Nick's family has been supportive of Kaitlyn.  

There's a lot of bizarre in this season.  If you are falling in love - how can you want to sleep with someone else - multiple times.  How can you say - when I am with the other person (Nick) , I get lost in that world and can think of nothing else.  When you love someone and want to take care of them and "protect" them, how can you say the other person makes me feel like a desired woman ?  If you truly are opposed to cyber-bullying, if you believe that people should try to see the best in each person and not pre-judge, how can you possibly be with someone like Shawn after his tirades about and with Nick? 

CHO, some really good points here, but I also have to chock up some of the schizophrenia you note up to the format of the show. K's dating multiple men moving towards a proposal.... as are the men. That format would naturally bring out over the top emotions and actions from all parties.

Still, IA, Shawn and his tirades are worrying... I wonder if CH will address it with S or K. Normally the F1 comes out and it's just flowers and cotton candy... e.g., the F1 normally gets a freer pass on their behavior... I guess we'll see... no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:44 pm

remockered wrote:I think the real spoiler was that after Nick came, she went to Shawn's room; otherwise, if she was really serious about Nick, it would have been "game over" once he arrived.

I'm going to quote something I think Alanna posted on this very subject - having sex with Nick in Dublin should have been the end of her relationship with Shawn if she had deep feelings for Nick. Instead, it was the end of her relationship with Nick. This IMO was indeed the real spoiler.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
remockered wrote:I think the real spoiler was that after Nick came, she went to Shawn's room; otherwise, if she was really serious about Nick, it would have been "game over" once he arrived.

I'm going to quote something I think Alanna posted on this very subject - having sex with Nick in Dublin should have been the end of her relationship with Shawn if she had deep feelings for Nick. Instead, it was the end of her relationship with Nick. This IMO was indeed the real spoiler.
JMO

And there it is in a nutshell. Great point Lucas. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:51 pm

SueSt wrote:
CHO wrote:

CHO, some really good points here, but I also have to chock up some of the schizophrenia you note up to the format of the show.  K's dating multiple men moving towards a proposal.... as are the men.  That format would naturally bring out over the top emotions and actions from all parties.  

Still, IA, Shawn and his tirades are worrying... I wonder if CH will address it with S or K.  Normally the F1 comes out and it's just flowers and cotton candy...  e.g., the F1 normally gets a freer pass on their behavior... I guess we'll see...  no idea

Sue, you bring up some great points. I will never forget Chris H. asking Chris S. questions about Brooks. I personally think Chris S. saw and KNEW everything but elected to say "I did not watch" to keep questions to a minimum. It was his "strategy" on GMA too.

With Shawn he was there AND Kait told him everything that happened. He can't claim he did not see or watch. So I expect there to be questions! Hopefully Kait and Shawn have talked about what they will say and have a united front. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:51 pm

SueSt wrote:
CHO wrote:

CHO, some really good points here, but I also have to chock up some of the schizophrenia you note up to the format of the show.  K's dating multiple men moving towards a proposal.... as are the men.  That format would naturally bring out over the top emotions and actions from all parties.  

Still, IA, Shawn and his tirades are worrying... I wonder if CH will address it with S or K.  Normally the F1 comes out and it's just flowers and cotton candy...  e.g., the F1 normally gets a freer pass on their behavior... I guess we'll see...  no idea

Oh, I doubt seriously that Shawn gets a free pass. CH already has continued to babble about all these trust issues Shawn apparently has in all his media (just stirring the pot up to rile Shawn up at ATFR) and let's face it Shawn has not gotten a typical F1 edit. So I think very little time will be spent on the happy couple and more on the guys' drama and K's actions. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 pm

^^^ I don't think TPTB will venture too far away from their usual routine. Hehe! They are NOT that clever. A segment with Kait, one with Nick then Nick and Kait together. Finally the happy couple and what their plans are. I think Kait is moving! JMO Also, maybe Ben H. is there for an announcement.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I don't think TPTB will venture too far away from their usual routine.  Hehe!  They are NOT that clever.  A segment with Kait, one with Nick then Nick and Kait together.  Finally the happy couple and what their plans are.  I think Kait is moving!  JMO Also, maybe Ben H. is there for an announcement.  

Remember last season? The focus was all on the shock factor of F2 and not so much on the happy couple. This year we have the same F2, more controversy and a lead and F1 Tptb have already thrown under the bus. Plus CH is already hinting trust issues can impede a long term relationship. Of course, TPTB will use all of this to make it the most dramatic ATFR to surpass last year's. Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I don't think TPTB will venture too far away from their usual routine.  Hehe!  They are NOT that clever.  A segment with Kait, one with Nick then Nick and Kait together.  Finally the happy couple and what their plans are.  I think Kait is moving!  JMO Also, maybe Ben H. is there for an announcement.  

CH has said he wanted to do a segment with Nick/Shawn (or maybe they'll want all three up there) for maximum drama. I kind of hope they stick to the typical format, though. I don't really want to see maximum pain.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Well the good news is the ATFR is only one hour and then Kait and shawn are off to GMA. They won't have to put up with TPTB bu@@sh** for too long. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:39 pm

Hahaha, I hope tptb don't put all three together at GMA for more drama!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Well the good news is the ATFR is only one hour and then Kait and shawn are off to GMA.  They won't have to put up with TPTB bu@@sh** for too long.  Smiley

giggling Yeah, but they have to put up with each other.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24