SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:32 pm

mercieme wrote:TML....just an intuition I have that Snez did tell him about the ex, no absolute proof. I am speculating that Sam would have asked why her marriage didn't work out & now we know since the ex granted that interview to the media. I would also speculate that since Snez is big on loyalty which she demonstrated according to the ex, then she would want to make sure that Sam was on the same page with her. But heck we were not shown their in depth convos since her story board was Snez the mum, thanks to the editors no no

Sam did mention on his radio interview after Heather left that his deep and funny conversations with some of the remaining girls happened but were not showed. He sounded a bit miffed by that tbh.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:40 pm

see2love wrote:
mercieme wrote:TML....just an intuition I have that Snez did tell him about the ex, no absolute proof. I am speculating that Sam would have asked why her marriage didn't work out & now we know since the ex granted that interview to the media. I would also speculate that since Snez is big on loyalty which she demonstrated according to the ex, then she would want to make sure that Sam was on the same page with her. But heck we were not shown their in depth convos since her story board was Snez the mum, thanks to the editors no no

Sam did mention on his radio interview after Heather left that his deep and funny conversations with  some of the remaining girls happened but were not showed. He sounded a bit miffed by that tbh.
I should probably listen to his post Heather elimination interviews bc that's interesting. There were times that I was thinking we literally haven't seen Snez for 2 episodes and she would get a rose? Obviously a lot of their conversations are hidden which sucks.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:49 pm

see2love wrote:
Sam did mention on his radio interview after Heather left that his deep and funny conversations with  some of the remaining girls happened but were not showed.
Which interview was this? I am sure lots gets put on the cutting floor so would like to hear the interview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is why I think Snez is F1 - he is so comfortable around her, even after just meeting her daughter.  If he wasn't feeling it, he wouldn't have been so comfortable.
The only piece that creates doubt is the tease about his choice "Episode 16: ... will leave viewers speechless."

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Direct quote from TV preview)
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:25 on

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 pm

The description "will leave viewers speechless" may be a ratings ploy. The only thing that left "viewers" not "sleuthers" speechless so far is Heather leaving at F4. If Lana is in F2 as speculated, my money is that the preview will project her as F1. So of course folks will want to tune in since they will think it will be shocking that an intruder could possibly have it over an original in a short time frame. So for me I am not going to buy the obvious edit for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:
Sam did mention on his radio interview after Heather left that his deep and funny conversations with  some of the remaining girls happened but were not showed.
Which interview was this? I am sure lots gets put on the cutting floor so would like to hear the interview.

It is the Dan and Maz interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from 03:15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!! epecially telling when he said if some conversations and moments were aired people would easily suss who he chose. Snez's time with his has been choppy and hidden in recent episodes. No Snez +Sam CP time has made it to air in recent episodes.

The preview for the last episode had Sam and Snez sitting on the beach and she asked him if he knew what he wanted, he took her hand and we didn't hear his response....guess what? that particular scene was completely cut off the actual episode.
Yet we get every interaction with Lana and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is why I think Snez is F1 - he is so comfortable around her, even after just meeting her daughter.  If he wasn't feeling it, he wouldn't have been so comfortable.
The only piece that creates doubt is the tease about his choice "Episode 16: ... will leave viewers speechless."

They mesh so easily and already looked like they had been doing that forever! Did you notice him holding the scooter when they were about to get ice cream? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm

see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!! epecially telling when he said if some conversations and moments were aired people would easily suss who he chose. Snez's time with his has been choppy and hidden in recent episodes. No Snez +Sam CP time has made it to air in recent episodes.

The preview for the last episode had Sam and Snez sitting on the beach and she asked him if he knew what he wanted, he took her hand and we didn't hear his response....guess what? that particular scene was completely cut off the actual episode.
Yet we get every interaction with Lana and more.
Hmmm.. but Sam told Snez's brother that he is falling for Snez.
He hasn't said this about any of the other girls so to me, that's pretty big when it comes to moments that would indicate a preference.

I am not so sure that Sam saying that is the truth but it may be.
While Sam refuted Heather's statement about speaking to her (which proved true) Sam was never asked if he had contacted Snez or asked to confirm that he never contacted Snez but he did laugh and imply that he may be talking to someone else and Lana is the only one who was like "maybe, maybe not".
I also found it interesting that while Snez said she hadn't talked to Sam but when asked to clarify she said "Well, I don't get a heads up" so either she realized she had given away the ending that she isn't picked by saying she hadn't had contact with him or she wanted to misdirect.

Not sure...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I think Sam's point was that for most of the season, the viewers were shown more amazing moments with Heather compared to any of the other girls & I do agree with him. Yes on the HTD, assuring the brother that he was falling for Snez is big for us sleuthers....but still most viewers throught Snez was going to get axed that nite based on comments on SM while the show was ongoing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:43 pm

^^^ They could have left the i am falling for Snez there but they chose to show that her brother did not believe it so that negated whatever he Sam said.

still suspect that her cp times have been edited out for the past 4 episodes now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas