SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:54 am

IMO folks with dissimilar backgrounds get hitched all the time especially in the big ol US where i live. I have met many married folks with different cultural backgrounds that have amazingly awesome marriages. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and with determination they work on their relationships yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:01 am

Yes agree mercieme. Not really talking about cultural backgrounds but more what they have in common - how they look at the world, their experiences, what they do every day, their interests seem the most different of the F4.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 am

There was a lot of talk that Snez's family and work/school and Eve's grandparents, father, relatives, school, friends are in Perth and that it wouldn't be fair for Sam to take them away from that ...
but Snezana made a decision to go on the show to change her life, she made a drastic decision that shocked her family that found out about it in the last minute (so to speak) and she probably wants the best for her own daughter ... and maybe she feels that Perth isn't offering enough for her ... so maybe it's Snezana's dream to leave her hometown and change the environment and Sam is an ideal "excuse" for that.

I don't wanna go into the discussion about the legal and practical issues of moving across the country, dividing the child wit her father, but I do know that moving away and for the child to start in a new school, to make new friends and for a mom (maybe) to change the career/job isn't always a bad thing. It can only enrich the life.

Personally it doesn't matter to me how are they thinking to work things out, if that's the outcome, but I don't see so many problems because of the location/family distance.
My father's family lives in another country, much closer than Melb-Perth, and still we rarely see them (when I was younger it was like 2x a year during holidays), there was a whole decade and more when we couldn't because of the war ... and still we love each other, support each other and talk to each other every day/week and the mash of the cultures and the experience when visiting their country is what makes my life so much more full.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 am

For me overall I don't get a sense of the total personality of any of these folks because I am forever wary of the edit and what the producers want the audience to come away with. So I can't say who has anything in common the most with the lead for any series. For this series, the only person we truly got to know her total personality and interests was Heather IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:18 am

IA mercieme
I was fooled by the edit and the first half of the season I was convinced that Sam and Heather were the ideal match, perfectly compatible, to now believe that they are absolutely not.

I agree with AEF too, that there needs to be some common ground and similar perspective on most important things to make a relationship work and honestly so far I haven't seen much from Snezana or Sam to know what compatibility there is, how in-sync they really are, because we didn't see much of their conversation apart from her talking about being a mom. So IDK. And it doesn't make me curious either, so ... let's hope they can make it work, if...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:23 am

I think the edit has focused so much on Snez as a mother as say opposed to Sarah where we know about so much more of some of her hopes, plans and of her ambitions and values, her interests in exercise and wine etc. Not saying we know lots I just feel we have more of a sense.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:29 am

I am pretty sure if we got a peek on the story board for each of the contestants, we will have Heather (cindarella story), Sarah (girl next door), Snez (mum), Emily (villain) etc It's just how these shows work...the producers want to draw the audience in with a story line for each person and sometimes they give us the real scoop (like in the case of Art and Matilda) and other times they want to fool us like they just did on this season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Yep, right on AEF, me thinks he knows what went down with the ex for sure

Just watching Snez's HTD. I am seriously  rofl  and cantstopl watching Snez's brother Rob interrogate Sam.....it was golden. Rob's comeback to Sam's response of falling for Snez was so cynical "how much can you fall for her when there's 3 other girls". Yep Sam you got to face the squad and prove ya self to get the girl!!! And the faces Snez's dad was making at dinner were hilarious, this HTD was off the charts in laugh out loud
I loved her brother! People on twitter were comparing him to the godfather cantstopl Honestly though, everything he said was the absolute truth and spot on.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Yep that interrogation was very godfather like especially with Sam describing Rob as the spokesman for the family laugh out loud  I thought it was a scene from "the Sopranos" for real. I had the interrogation scene on rewind because I cracked up so many times as I was watching it. Me likey Rob very much giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I loved her brother too! I thought he was very mature (more so than Sam) and had a great head on his shoulders (a cute one too!) and ITA that everything he said was spot on. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:39 pm

What makes you guys think she's already told him about her ex?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:04 pm

TML....just an intuition I have that Snez did tell him about the ex, no absolute proof. I am speculating that Sam would have asked why her marriage didn't work out & now we know since the ex granted that interview to the media. I would also speculate that since Snez is big on loyalty which she demonstrated according to the ex, then she would want to make sure that Sam was on the same page with her. But heck we were not shown their in depth convos since her story board was Snez the mum, thanks to the editors no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas