SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

giggling giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Sam: this whole adventure is a crazy roller coaster but everytime i see Snezana i feel like there is a calmness and it settles me"

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:45 pm

I thought it was also telling when "at the gallery" he said after giving his "critique" for each drawing, that Snezana's one "also shows someone who sorta sees me with the same eyes that I see me".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:I thought it was also telling when "at the gallery" he said after giving his "critique" for each drawing, that Snezana's one "also shows someone who sorta sees me with the same eyes that I see me".

Yes! It was like saying she was the only person of the remaining girls who knew him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Hahahaa see4love, i lost hope in that ship since last week. Waiting for their speed date to see if the chemistry is still there but it's like it will be more challenges and deal breakers.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

MissB wrote:Hahahaa see4love, i lost hope in that ship since last week. Waiting for their speed date to see if the chemistry is still there but it's like it will be more challenges and deal breakers.

Stay on the ship!

Sa: I really love making you smile, I love making you happy...it makes me feel great. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 pm

see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I thought it was also telling when "at the gallery" he said after giving his "critique" for each drawing, that Snezana's one "also shows someone who sorta sees me with the same eyes that I see me".
Yes! It was like saying she was the only person of the remaining girls who knew him.
I didn't completely "read" it like that (although it is at the face value exactly about that - and for Snezana a good sign) ... but it did give me a mental picture of what Sam thinks of himself, what he must feel when he's with other girls regarding their expectations of him ... I could understand better his "ease" comment regarding his time with Snezana. It showed me his insecurities lay deeper, but also that he's very confident to remain exactly like he is, like he isn't looking to change.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:06 am

snezana recently liked this pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:59 am

^ I hope Snez is okay. She is definitely such a strong woman!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 am

The ex's family is all over the comments in this article. I hate when people take to social media to air private issues no

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:27 am

Do we know how close the relationship is between daughter and the father? I really wish they would leave the children out of it when single parents choose to go on these shows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know how close the relationship is between daughter and the father? I really wish they would leave the children out of it when single parents choose to go on these shows.

IA. I would have thought they would have reached a healthy place considering they have been divorced for 10yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas