SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 pm

^^ You see I am on the opposite side of this. I hate when they involve children. Although kids are pretty resilient, I hate when they are put on "show".
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:59 pm

I agree not good to involve children especially when I don't believe Snez is F1. However the story board for Snez is that her daughter was the one that asked her to go on the show so for sure the producers will have her bring the daughter on if Snez makes it to the hometown dates especially since it will make Snez more endearing to the public when she gets dumped. It's not good but it's the reality of reality TV that I have accepted with this series. Emily's daughter was dragged into the show both times by the U.S. TPTB. If Snez can get her daughter not to appear on this show then mazel tov to her for one upping the producers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 pm

I would also like to see her daughter. She is an artist. Snez posted one of her award winning sketches on IG and she is so talented. Looks like she explained to her in depth what happens in the show. Maybe they can show just a snippet of her with her mum. I think since her story line is single mum, viewers would feel shortchanged if she has a hometown and we don't get to see her daughter. IMHO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm

I love how Sam was getting the rose and she was trying to finish the desert laugh out loud She is just so cute!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:07 am

There is this girl who has been commenting on Snez's IG. Can't find her comments now but they were there yesterday. She said that an ex assistant producer from the show told her friend that Snez won.

She also commented on harrytmedium's (the psychic) IG post on his bach predictions. This one is still there.

mirela_kom I'm not psychic & i know Snez won as an ex assistant producer from the show spilled the beans & word is out

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 am

^ That would match what most of the girls are saying - that they think Snez wins.

I wonder then if Lana's friends IG is actually a later gram or something non-show related if she is not F1.

Also, if Snez is F1, I wonder how SHV have been possible? And when?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:36 am

Snez is not active on social media and her sisters don't post anything show related. maybe one pic after a while. This weekend she was with her sister.
Where would SHV be unless Sam goes to Perth and he has only been spotted in Sydney? I don't think she is f1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ That would match what most of the girls are saying - that they think Snez wins.

I wonder then if Lana's friends IG is actually a later gram or something non-show related if she is not F1.

She means this one. I'll take it with a grain of salt cause someone heard that one of the intruders won. Rumors flying around...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 am

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ That would match what most of the girls are saying - that they think Snez wins.

She means this one. I'll take it with a grain of salt cause someone heard that one of the intruders won. Rumors flying around...

Now she is claiming that an intruder won.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:38 am

natik wrote:
natik wrote:

Now she is claiming that an intruder won.

hahahahaa she is a piece of work. She is all over the place even the official bach IG page fighting people.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:38 pm

^ Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 11 3806527698

So basically who we think... I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised either way who *wins*.
Somehow I get the feeling it won't matter in the long run. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

I really love Snez! She's definitely my favorite girl from the show! She seems really real and doesn't seem to be putting on for the cameras. I think that Lana won, but hope that Snez can find someone who makes her happy! She deserves it!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas